Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:01:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥  (Read 169419 times)
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 11:54:28 AM

No doubt why we can see the IOU like this. The team never waste a single time but rather keep on kicking, reaching far from their surroundings for looking things and knowledge to the best they could that can help for the further developments of the entire project IOU.
I can see such an entirely new feature on the IOU platform and more knowledge in the developer have been improved to make more things happen for this e-commerce platform.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 12:25:12 PM

This project will provide the best e-commerce experience. And Everyone has looked towards the platform with high hopes. Hopefully, teams will launch the project as early as they can.
I hope so. The project can make more opportunities if they offering a nice bonus in the investment and a nice bounty program. Since this is an e-commerce platform, getting more partners from most brands and famous brand is really helpful for a kind of project like this.
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 04:59:01 PM

This project will provide the best e-commerce experience. And Everyone has looked towards the platform with high hopes. Hopefully, teams will launch the project as early as they can.
I hope so. The project can make more opportunities if they offering a nice bonus in the investment and a nice bounty program. Since this is an e-commerce platform, getting more partners from most brands and famous brand is really helpful for a kind of project like this.
The platform has the ability to achieve their goals at the moment without getting partners with them. But in the future team can take the partnership to expand themselves.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 05:11:27 PM

The platform has the ability to achieve their goals at the moment without getting partners with them. But in the future team can take the partnership to expand themselves.

But having the support of big brands can help them to grow more in less time. So there is nothing bad in this deal if the team can grow fast by taking the support of big brands or companies.

beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 05:31:40 PM

Indeed, some large companies are even interested in this project, and we all know that such cooperation will only have a positive effect.
This project has based on a great idea which has high potential in its growth and that's why the large companies showing their interest in it.
And this is just the beginning as the platform is just starting to work. In the near future, I think many more companies will create a connection with the project.
There is maximum chances that the project will do best in the future and get succeed. And this is the only reason that big companies will come towards the project.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 08:48:08 PM

The team behind the project is doing very well since that's a day when they started working on it and they are going as per the roadmap. Very soon we will see the project to the great height of success.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:17:08 PM

The team behind the project is doing very well since that's a day when they started working on it and they are going as per the roadmap. Very soon we will see the project to the great height of success.
Yes, that is right and you notice too how they make their plans on their roadmap. The team of the IOU project never neglect every single seconds of time but give all their best to the best they could that's why they reach this far and make this kind of platform interesting for the future.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:20:23 PM

There is maximum chances that the project will do best in the future and get succeed. And this is the only reason that big companies will come towards the project.
Very well said. I also have a vision that the IOU will have to reach more achievements in its future. More things is on its way something like you said that more big and potential companies and investors will come at hand of the IOU and bring its journey into a successful bright future ahead.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:36:02 PM

Yes, that is right and you notice too how they make their plans on their roadmap. The team of the IOU project never neglect every single seconds of time but give all their best to the best they could that's why they reach this far and make this kind of platform interesting for the future.
Who wouln't notice the good momentum of the IOU. What ever currenly happening on the very unstable crypto market, the IOU team keep on its continuous developments and what is listed plans on its roadmap. That is one of the reason why they are not misdirecting to the wrong path. They are very realiable and responsible to every actions they take that would surely make their future beneficially.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:41:57 PM

Yeah. And it seems that they are in a good position to make the platform become more successful because they managed to collect good amounts of funds and gathered numerous supporters. Hopefully, they can come up exact dates and time for the implementation.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:19:46 AM

Yeah. And it seems that they are in a good position to make the platform become more successful because they managed to collect good amounts of funds and gathered numerous supporters. Hopefully, they can come up exact dates and time for the implementation.
I'm not sure about the funds raised, but I can say that now any project can be successful, because cryptocurrency has gone up, and not only in Bitcoin.

eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 08:09:44 AM

I'm not sure about the funds raised, but I can say that now any project can be successful, because cryptocurrency has gone up, and not only in Bitcoin.
yes the increase in the market is affecting the success of the project or the main IOU project, because the rising market situation will get a definite advantage more than the team

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 11:00:59 AM

The IOU remains as it is. And keep on striving showing all the good actions and movements, all for the better of the entire project. This project, the true P2P e-commerce loyalty platform gains a lots pf attention here in the crowd of cryptos where a lot of crypto users are asking, daising questions amd queries, which is a positive impact for the IOU project.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 11:41:50 AM

Who wouln't notice the good momentum of the IOU. What ever currenly happening on the very unstable crypto market, the IOU team keep on its continuous developments and what is listed plans on its roadmap. That is one of the reason why they are not misdirecting to the wrong path. They are very realiable and responsible to every actions they take that would surely make their future beneficially.
I don't think that they are taking the wrong path, they are in the period where they need to establish the platform so it can be runned well once its published.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 01:00:05 PM

yes the increase in the market is affecting the success of the project or the main IOU project, because the rising market situation will get a definite advantage more than the team
Really? I don't think that  the rise in the market will affect the project since there are no relations between on it, but if they still had bitcoin, i'm pretty sure they will get a lot of returns.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 04:35:07 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2019, 04:58:55 PM by Anish02

Very well said. I also have a vision that the IOU will have to reach more achievements in its future. More things is on its way something like you said that more big and potential companies and investors will come at hand of the IOU and bring its journey into a successful bright future ahead.
The way they are working on platform is clearly showing us they will going to become market leaders very soon.
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 05:07:53 PM

The way they are working on the platform is clearly showing us they will go to become market leaders very soon.

Yes, absolutely true. The project has the potential to grow more in the upcoming years. As per the time team has taken consistent actions towards their work and these activities will definitely help them to achieve their milestone.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 05:22:06 PM

The way they are working on the platform is clearly showing us they will go to become market leaders very soon.

Yes, absolutely true. The project has the potential to grow more in the upcoming years. As per the time team has taken consistent actions towards their work and these activities will definitely help them to achieve their milestone.
Everybody may agree on this thing. And that's the reason behind the tremendous growth of community member as well as investors. And we are thankful to be part of this project.

swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 05:37:43 PM

Everybody may agree on this thing. And that's the reason behind the tremendous growth of community member as well as investors. And we are thankful to be part of this project.
And this investors and community have been increasing since a very long time. And now it has became a great support system which continuously motivates the team for their work.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 05:46:00 PM

The way they are working on platform is clearly showing us they will going to become market leaders very soon.

You can not be sure that the project will necessarily be traded in the future on the exchanges. I have seen a lot of interesting platforms, the developers of which have never been able to place their token for trading.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: