Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:19:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥  (Read 169419 times)
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 10:38:49 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2019, 10:50:00 PM by Mikwik

Community behind the project knows how hard developers has been working on platform since from the beginning and that's thing help them to keep active here.
That is right. The community people keep on giving theur trust and support because they see how the project development team keep on giving their best, hardwork and efforts, all for the better experience in the project platform of the BQT. No doubt why the people turns so much in this project.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 11:00:07 PM

You have a very interesting platform. And it's nice to see that all the faces of the team are represented, no one is hiding anyone.
I agree, it is because of this that the confidence in the platform has developed, because no one likes secretive personalities, especially in crypto-projects.
Very well said. More than that, it is very important and not only necessary to show off all the faces of the team developing and managing this project. By means of that, the community people will provide their trust as well as their support because they can assure that they are not hiding theirselves in case of something comes out of circumstances.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 11:25:52 PM

You have a very interesting platform. And it's nice to see that all the faces of the team are represented, no one is hiding anyone.
Yes. And they are also very open and responsive about the progress of the project. In fact, I have learned that the team now are doing some improvements on their beta test. This is very a good news sinced it can give more ideas to the people on how the platform works in real time.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 05:56:21 AM

Yes. And they are also very open and responsive about the progress of the project. In fact, I have learned that the team now are doing some improvements on their beta test. This is very a good news sinced it can give more ideas to the people on how the platform works in real time.
That is really great. More than that, the beta test is the stage wherein the project developers can find the bugs in their platform and can accept suggestions or recommendations comig from the crowd which can help the entire platform bring into a much better than it was which is what preferred by the crypto community individuals.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 10:04:19 AM

Just a few more days after that when the project will launch it will be the biggest successful launch. Team's actions have given the clarification of how hard they work on it, so my best wishes with team. 
Almost 80% of promises are filled by the project. After the successful platform launch, it will attract more customer database and interest will grow every day to the project.
I hope and I wish so. The project would make so many interesting users goes into the platform and be the platform users so the project won't be so lonely.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 10:22:39 AM

yes I am very happy to see the IOU project community continue to be active until now and many members also provide good support so that this project can continue to grow rapidly, I hope this project can run well in front of the day, and get better
yeah, I do very happy. IOU project is the best way to find a project, but be sure to not investing all of your money because everything can happen in crypto. Just be careful. This platform was a great thing to see.
anodyne

Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 12:35:42 PM

yes I am very happy to see the IOU project community continue to be active until now and many members also provide good support so that this project can continue to grow rapidly, I hope this project can run well in front of the day, and get better
yeah, I do very happy. IOU project is the best way to find a project, but be sure to not investing all of your money because everything can happen in crypto. Just be careful. This platform was a great thing to see.
You are right there buddy. Your advice to not to invest all your money in a same project is the best thing that an investor should always remember. Because a true investor knows how to control his or her self and just put investments that he or she is willing to lose.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Mikwik

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 12:53:08 PM

I admired how the team keeps on its good performance as well as bringing a good and positive outputs in the community. Well honestly,I can see that all of the efforts and hardworks of the team will be paid worthy in future, gaining to have achieve all its goals and objectives for the entire crypto community.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 01:38:59 PM

I agree, it is because of this that the confidence in the platform has developed, because no one likes secretive personalities, especially in crypto-projects.
Yes, I am sure that many will also agree. You do not know when will the full launch of the platform? And did the investment in the project end?
MostlyGhostly

Activity: 396
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 02:24:27 PM

Yes, I am sure that many will also agree. You do not know when will the full launch of the platform? And did the investment in the project end?

Oh dude u know Im a huge objector to IOU and anything that involves coin production techniques forbidden by Geneva convention. In  part my repulsion is due to the fact that IOU token issuance has been permitted only partially, there is still a heap of jurisdictions where trading is punishable by the death penalty. Conversely this undertaking cant be deemed even half-legal.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 02:28:42 PM

Oh dude u know Im a huge objector to IOU and anything that involves coin production techniques forbidden by Geneva convention. In  part my repulsion is due to the fact that IOU token issuance has been permitted only partially, there is still a heap of jurisdictions where trading is prohibited under the death penalty. Conversely this undertaking cant be deemed even half-legal.
Wow, you wrote about the coins and the Jurisdiction of everything with which the creation of coins is connected. But do you know for sure that cryptocurrency is prohibited? Indeed, in some countries it is allowed.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 04:05:26 PM

Oh dude u know Im a huge objector to IOU and anything that involves coin production techniques forbidden by Geneva convention. In  part my repulsion is due to the fact that IOU token issuance has been permitted only partially, there is still a heap of jurisdictions where trading is punishable by the death penalty. Conversely this undertaking cant be deemed even half-legal.
So what, you still need to try to defend their rights, because as you know, the truth is born in disputes. If the developer will sit back, then of course it will be destroyed by the laws.
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 05:16:37 PM

I admired how the team keeps on its good performance as well as bringing a good and positive outputs in the community. Well honestly,I can see that all of the efforts and hardworks of the team will be paid worthy in future, gaining to have achieve all its goals and objectives for the entire crypto community.
Team has taking consistently massive actions towards the project which will going to provide users the finest shopping experience by making the use of cryptocurrency.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 05:34:15 PM

yeah, I do very happy. IOU project is the best way to find a project, but be sure to not invest all of your money because everything can happen in crypto. Just be careful. This platform was a great thing to see.
But this project is based on a great idea which has high potential to grow tremendously. So making an investment in it will definitely give you great amount returns in future.
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 05:53:57 PM

with the active participation of team members in all social media platform, we can expect this project to be successful better to hodl the tokens for long term growth
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 05:57:56 PM

yeah, I do very happy. IOU project is the best way to find a project, but be sure to not invest all of your money because everything can happen in crypto. Just be careful. This platform was a great thing to see.
But this project is based on a great idea which has high potential to grow tremendously. So making an investment in it will definitely give you a great amount of returns in the future.

The platform seems transparent and it has the scope in upcoming days. As well it looks profitable to make an investment here. Because there will be a higher probability that the project gonna succeed in future.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 06:51:17 PM

with the active participation of team members in all social media platform, we can expect this project to be successful better to hodl the tokens for long term growth
Team members always stay active on the various platform to promote the project. And due to this actively working pattern the team will able to achieve their goals in less periodic time. So support the project and you will make a profit by supporting it in the future.

HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 09:24:34 PM

If the project is good, then in any case it will show a gradual growth, and not instantaneous. So it was with Bitcoin and other large coins.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 11:11:26 PM

But this project is based on a great idea which has high potential to grow tremendously. So making an investment in it will definitely give you great amount returns in future.

Every second project has an interesting idea, but this does not make it successful, as practice shows.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 11:52:41 PM

Team members always stay active on the various platform to promote the project. And due to this actively working pattern the team will able to achieve their goals in less periodic time. So support the project and you will make a profit by supporting it in the future.
It's good to know that they are still keeping in touch with this project and in this community. It shows that they are working it hard to make this one a good and successful kind of platform. I hope they can be able to achieved their desired goals and wants so they can implement this sooner.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: