Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:47:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥  (Read 169419 times)
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 05:32:15 PM

IOU is a very great project. Let's all keep looking forward for this because I know for sure that sooner or later, a great announcement will come at hand in here. The platform will be a good crypto project that we will be proud of if the team will not fade its good momentum.
A peer to peer platform is really needed nowadays like this platform. This platform have showed up in so many months, I do wonder how does the blockchain will help the platform make this platform great and fair enough.
There are already enough such platforms, but still there is not a single popular one and now IOU has every chance to occupy this niche before it's too late.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GromovSer

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 09:28:21 PM

IOU is a very great project. Let's all keep looking forward for this because I know for sure that sooner or later, a great announcement will come at hand in here. The platform will be a good crypto project that we will be proud of if the team will not fade its good momentum.
A peer to peer platform is really needed nowadays like this platform. This platform have showed up in so many months, I do wonder how does the blockchain will help the platform make this platform great and fair enough.
The project is really by crypto standards was launched for quite some time. Still, no one spoke negatively about him and this is good news.
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 10:57:27 AM

The project is really by crypto standards was launched for quite some time. Still, no one spoke negatively about him and this is good news.

ICO ended since february and until now no update about project development,distribution token,exchange, etc..
This is what you mean by good news ...? LOL
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 12:04:36 PM

ICO ended since february and until now no update about project development,distribution token,exchange, etc..
The team is active in their telegram group. It is not that the team is silent here in the crypto. If you wanted to ask about the development, you go ask directly in the group. The team might be busy doing their next actions regarding the project's developments.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 01:31:31 PM

There are already enough such platforms, but still there is not a single popular one and now IOU has every chance to occupy this niche before it's too late.
Also, the great capabilities of the project IOU will bring this project into a much further range here in the crypto currency community. More things is what I am expecting here in the IOU. I know for sure that the team working behind this project is handling carefully and manageably the IOU bringing it into a successful future ahead.
anodyne

Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 01:49:03 PM

Also, the great capabilities of the project IOU will bring this project into a much further range here in the crypto currency community. More things is what I am expecting here in the IOU. I know for sure that the team working behind this project is handling carefully and manageably the IOU bringing it into a successful future ahead.
Let's just wait to the team next update. I know for sure it will come out soon. As I know they will never let their community people wait for ever here and hanging without anything. Sooner or later, we will know it. A good progress will bloom as well that will lead to their goals.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 03:03:55 AM

The team is active in their telegram group. It is not that the team is silent here in the crypto. If you wanted to ask about the development, you go ask directly in the group. The team might be busy doing their next actions regarding the project's developments.

Are you sure..?
Look at the tele group and you will understand what I mean Cheesy
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 05:35:40 AM

Let's just wait to the team next update. I know for sure it will come out soon. As I know they will never let their community people wait for ever here and hanging without anything. Sooner or later, we will know it. A good progress will bloom as well that will lead to their goals.
Indeed. Actually. Most of the progress were made to make such an interesting idea of a new development. Wish to see a great happening news.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 05:51:09 AM

I hope so. Such a successful work can make a great future for IOU. I wonder how does the loyalty platform work and when did the platform had released.
anodyne

Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 08:43:28 AM

I hope so. Such a successful work can make a great future for IOU. I wonder how does the loyalty platform work and when did the platform had released.
Seems like more people are getting interested too here in the IOU platform, as well as its future release. Hope so that it will happen as soon as possible. I am also excited and curious at the same time to what the IOU will bring to us.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 09:07:51 AM

Seems like more people are getting interested too here in the IOU platform, as well as its future release. Hope so that it will happen as soon as possible. I am also excited and curious at the same time to what the IOU will bring to us.
No doubt why a lots of people keep on geting interested to the entire project IOU. It is all because of the good deeds o the project, exerting much effort and hardwork tgat would make the entire project to its better stand here in the crypto currency community.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 12:48:19 PM

Who liked the description of the project and its planned structure, those users will definitely wait for the start, but the team will need to announce this event as loudly as possible.
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 05:27:20 PM

Many people have started supporting the project and everyone was waiting for its release. So we have to wait for it for a few more days because developers are taking great actions towards its development.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 05:37:38 PM

Many people have started supporting the project and everyone was waiting for its release. So we have to wait for it for a few more days because developers are taking great actions towards its development.
And these actions will really help the team to finish the remaining work of development. So don't worry about it team will complete this work very soon.

Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 05:52:40 PM

This project will provide the best e-commerce experience. And Everyone has looked towards the platform with high hopes. Hopefully, teams will launch the project as early as they can.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:32:22 PM

This project will provide the best e-commerce experience. And Everyone has looked towards the platform with high hopes. Hopefully, teams will launch the project as early as they can.
Indeed, some large companies are even interested in this project, and we all know that such cooperation will only have a positive effect.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 09:18:10 PM

Indeed, some large companies are even interested in this project, and we all know that such cooperation will only have a positive effect.
This project has based on a great idea which has high potential in its growth and that's why the large companies showing their interest in it.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 10:22:25 PM

This project has based on a great idea which has high potential in its growth and that's why the large companies showing their interest in it.
And this is just the beginning as the platform is just starting to work. In the near future, I think many more companies will create a connection with the project.

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 10:29:18 PM

Let us see how they will compete with Alibaba in terms of popularity to customers. Even if you have outstanding features but not much number of users, still your business is not yet working. But anyway, it's given that a starting company will have struggle in getting consumers on board.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:53:00 PM

Let us see how they will compete with Alibaba in terms of popularity to customers. Even if you have outstanding features but not much number of users, still your business is not yet working. But anyway, it's given that a starting company will have struggle in getting consumers on board.
Competition is just a common part of conquering the community most especially here in the crypto community. That is right that the IOU is not just starting but the vision and its goals is starting to move forward for the better of all and to prove all its good features that will satisfies its customers and clients, not just in words but in its platform onhand.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: