Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:17:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥  (Read 169419 times)
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:03:43 PM

The team is really working hard to get this project on the peak so do the community people by promoting the project in all the social site.So its now our job to do promote some of this project

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BorisWCR

Activity: 554
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:13:05 PM

I am also wondering what kind of issues he is referring, but as far as I know the project is doing very well right now. If issues might come I am sure the project team are more ready to face it all and settle this issues as fast as they can. So nothing to worry this is isolated matter that easily to settle.
Yeah, I think so. The project is pretty well on working in the project because they can do such amazing thing in the meantime without facing any problem.
Yes,  the project has intelligent and creative individual such as participants, user and the team developers. We can expect more positive outcome by the team. I have huge confidence this is a hit and a good product by the team.
Gaining huge participants and developers does not meet the end to end requirement but we just need the issues that immediately getting fixed in the E-commerce platform as the entire revenue and every transaction is based online ultimately customers should not get impacted.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:24:25 PM

In my opinion the look of this campaign looks pretty attractive and nice. And looks token is running quite well. I will follow up and review it thoroughly before joining the IOU-TRUE P2PE campaign.
Really very tempting company. I think this event without problems will find the number of users is necessary and even many won't be in time and will miss the chance.
Yeah, indeed. I wish they could do an opportunity for those who are wanted to earn more money by doing such a great thing to see as we can see in the future of the project
Yes, is the bounty campaign that you talking about is the opportunity that you describe mate? Well its true that the project needs to give chances to the people who wanted to support and earn at the same time for their own benefits. The project is very futuristic no doubts this will be a success.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:41:09 PM

The team is really working hard to get this project on the peak so do the community people by promoting the project in all the social site.So its now our job to do promote some of this project

Its a collaboration between the two parties and they are both responsible for delivering the message to those who are not yet aware about the presence of this project. Promoting this project is very important since this is the way where you can earn supporters.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:39:02 PM

A project like this is a worthy investment. The project is based on the great idea and which has a higher probability to become hugely successful.
In the majority this platform isn't necessary to ordinary users at all. It only perfectly will suit businessmen and people who are somehow connected with real sectors of business.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:57:07 PM

A project like this is a worthy investment. The project is based on the great idea and which has a higher probability to become hugely successful.
In the majority this platform isn't necessary to ordinary users at all. It only perfectly will suit businessmen and people who are somehow connected with real sectors of business.

Though they are touching that kind of customers, they can always find their niche if everything is legit and sincere here. If they will serve their customers in appropriate and fair manner, they will outlive others who ended up as crap.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:06:34 PM

Its a collaboration between the two parties and they are both responsible for delivering the message to those who are not yet aware about the presence of this project. Promoting this project is very important since this is the way where you can earn supporters.

The information of both parties should be the same. That should be the first thing that the team should check  in order to avoid confusion and to have one knowledge about the project.  Yes, I agree about what the team should be focus on promotion side to gain more popularity and more investors.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:27:20 PM

The information of both parties should be the same. That should be the first thing that the team should check  in order to avoid confusion and to have one knowledge about the project.  Yes, I agree about what the team should be focus on promotion side to gain more popularity and more investors.
I agree on you mate, that is imporrant and it matters well so that it would be easy to identify either the team gave evrything so that it would be near to success. The knowledge that being installed is very important and all the information is basis.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:45:49 PM

The information of both parties should be the same. That should be the first thing that the team should check  in order to avoid confusion and to have one knowledge about the project.  Yes, I agree about what the team should be focus on promotion side to gain more popularity and more investors.
I agree on you mate, that is imporrant and it matters well so that it would be easy to identify either the team gave evrything so that it would be near to success. The knowledge that being installed is very important and all the information is basis.
I will agree with this too. It is not just important but it is very necessary that the team will lend its somepart of its focus on its promotional strategy since this will serve as the key for the IOU project to gain more users, supporters and of course serious potential invostors for the IOU to keep on its continuous developments and to remain here in the crypto currency community.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:58:23 AM

Hopefully, you can come to the community where the supporters usually discuss about the project and the development of the project.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:08:45 AM

I think the IOU project will be a great solution for all participants in trade transactions. The unique moment of this on this platform is the loyalty system. Cool!
Absolutely. Thanks for the supportive message for the project so that the project can be more unique than ever. Hopefully, they can get more audiences.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:17:34 AM

I think the IOU project will be a great solution for all participants in trade transactions. The unique moment of this on this platform is the loyalty system. Cool!
Absolutely. Thanks for the supportive message for the project so that the project can be more unique than ever. Hopefully, they can get more audiences.
Of course this project can make to reach more audiences and eventually engage to the IOU project. With already good platform the that IOU have, what they need to improve is their promotional strategy to keep boosting its name as to acquire more people, users, supporters and of course investors of the project.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:13:55 PM

Of course this project can make to reach more audiences and eventually engage to the IOU project. With already good platform the that IOU have, what they need to improve is their promotional strategy to keep boosting its name as to acquire more people, users, supporters and of course investors of the project.
The platform has a power to acquire audience and can get more investors because this IOU project attached in the community it is because the project really wanted to improve and develop into bigger option. It engages into difficult yet positive result to come.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
kuto

Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:42:15 PM

Ofcourse the project is very promising and worthy to all the investments they received. The project has very nice concepts and great ideas, able to capture the interest of many the  funds is continuously increasing so I am confident that the project developers are well equipped for the progress and developments of the project in the future.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:22:07 PM

The platform has a power to acquire audience and can get more investors because this IOU project attached in the community it is because the project really wanted to improve and develop into bigger option. It engages into difficult yet positive result to come.
Agree buddy, its true that the platform is very attractive that is why it can attract the interest of the audience to invest the project.  This is also make the project more understandable instructions for the prospect investors.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:28:12 PM

Our simple and inspiring messages give the team and developers the courage to stand up  and work hard more for the project progress. This makes them more happy doing their stuff and knowing that people are there to support and encourage them to do more and create good results.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:42:11 PM

Our simple and inspiring messages give the team and developers the courage to stand up  and work hard more for the project progress. This makes them more happy doing their stuff and knowing that people are there to support and encourage them to do more and create good results.
Yes, they are working very hard on project's development and we have to appreciate their work as well as encourage them towards their work. These things increase their confidence in work.

Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:23:42 PM

Yes, they are working very hard on project's development and we have to appreciate their work as well as encourage them towards their work. These things increase their confidence in work.

You have a point about appreciating ones work will increase the team's confidence. Same as supporting them, they will strive hard after knowing that many will support them. If they want to have many supporters then the team should work on it  or find ways to convince, attract and make it more usable.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
regalis

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:01:46 PM

Absolutely, appreciating one's work will gives them the confidence to continue to work with their respective responsibility. It will increase their working standards since they are aware that many individuals supported their platform and they should make it as good as they can.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:30:10 PM

The best developers are those which work constantly and day and night and don't wait at the same time for fast result. To such people, as a rule, everything pays off.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: