Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:37:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥  (Read 169420 times)
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:22:40 AM

I agree that the team is doing their best just to make the project successful. They have always the efforts in improving the quality and wholeness of the project which is so good. I am sure that doing those things will lead the team on the road of success. The number of supporters and investors wiĺl surely increase. Looking forward for future happenings.
I'm not a person who has a speciality to research the project or find a good project to be invested or a bad project to avoid it. But, I'm pretty sure they was a great project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:11:22 PM

I agree that the team is doing their best just to make the project successful. They have always the efforts in improving the quality and wholeness of the project which is so good. I am sure that doing those things will lead the team on the road of success. The number of supporters and investors wiĺl surely increase. Looking forward for future happenings.
I'm not a person who has a speciality to research the project or find a good project to be invested or a bad project to avoid it. But, I'm pretty sure they was a great project.

I think nobody is excempted about choosing a good and bad project. We all know that these are all uncertainty and because of this its just all about luck. Hopefully no matter what happen as long as their is a project, then we will still to gamble ourselves. Just be optimistic.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:26:17 PM

Investing is always comes with risk. We can't assure that all the project in the market are good but we can be more sensitive and investigate before investing. So that the doubt will be limited.
kuto

Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:12:18 PM

I think nobody is excempted about choosing a good and bad project. We all know that these are all uncertainty and because of this its just all about luck. Hopefully no matter what happen as long as their is a project, then we will still to gamble ourselves. Just be optimistic.
Yes, its about how lucky you are choosing a project in the market. The risk is high but we cant gain and earn if we don't risk and invest. The beauty about it is we are able to quantify and analyze the good project to the not so nice one. If we will be experienced and innovative we will be mature and can choose a good and better project in the future.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:08:04 PM

The project is growing rapidly as per the time passes. And the team has always come with different strategies to attract investors towards the project.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:55:25 PM

It is all because of the team great capability to manage and run this project. Without the great concern of the experts team behind the IOU, this project alone cannot make this far. More than this, I was truly glad that this project is doing great on its developments. What the team need to do is not keep from their innovations and continuous developments, because this is truly necessary if they really wanted to remain in this community of cryptos.
Hopefully, they can make a better project rather than the current project that is still not a perfect one to be ruined and it seems they need helps for the project.
You are absolutely right. Very many projects which haven't taken place have very good idea and it is possible just to copy it and to try to make successful.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:17:14 PM

It is all because of the team great capability to manage and run this project. Without the great concern of the experts team behind the IOU, this project alone cannot make this far. More than this, I was truly glad that this project is doing great on its developments. What the team need to do is not keep from their innovations and continuous developments, because this is truly necessary if they really wanted to remain in this community of cryptos.
Hopefully, they can make a better project rather than the current project that is still not a perfect one to be ruined and it seems they need helps for the project.
You are absolutely right. Very many projects which haven't taken place have very good idea and it is possible just to copy it and to try to make successful.
Those project which is tried to be copied and compete with the original one they can be a threats but it is not to far to reach the standard if the project really under of the process of discovery and yet it is success at all times too because they trust the project and know how to evolved.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:58:05 PM

You are right, it is all about luck in choosing what kind of project you want to joined. Their is no assurance what will happen in the future. That is why it is good to do some research and think twice before deciding if you want to pursue in investing or not.  This is what we called beliefs and positive minds that the future will be successful.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:21:13 PM

You are right, it is all about luck in choosing what kind of project you want to joined. Their is no assurance what will happen in the future. That is why it is good to do some research and think twice before deciding if you want to pursue in investing or not.  This is what we called beliefs and positive minds that the future will be successful.
It is so simple you need to understand the project whitepapers, road map, make a notes of all your questions, do analyze their team active involvement in all social channels raise questions and find answers, if you are overall satisfied along with reviews and participation growth metrics, do choose the project which is upto you because no one wish to suggest you as that may revert loss so you should ultimately not step into a blame.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:15:38 PM

The project is growing rapidly as per the time passes. And the team has always come with different strategies to attract investors towards the project.
Yes, definitely true. They never stop working and doing their best to make sure that they are really good in what they do. Managing a project is not easy but the team do the goodjob aboiy it. Hope with their hardworks and patience everything will be paid off after the day ends.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:41:50 PM

The main idea should be on advertising functionality where it actually brings more growth for the project and certain referral schemes, bonus, discounts, campains also brings more supporters to join with the project and do an active participation.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:47:36 AM

The main idea should be on advertising functionality where it actually brings more growth for the project and certain referral schemes, bonus, discounts, campains also brings more supporters to join with the project and do an active participation.
As for what I can see to the project IOU, they are turly make a good progress here in the crypto currency community which is getting more and more trust and support coming from the crowd which gives the people more vision that they truly capable as a true P2P e-commerce loyalty platform on blockchain here in this community. I will keep following and giving my support to the IOU as they are visible and transparent to its community as providing more interesting updates and announcements as well as for more opportunities.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:24:46 PM

As for what I can see to the project IOU, they are turly make a good progress here in the crypto currency community which is getting more and more trust and support coming from the crowd which gives the people more vision that they truly capable as a true P2P e-commerce loyalty platform on blockchain here in this community. I will keep following and giving my support to the IOU as they are visible and transparent to its community as providing more interesting updates and announcements as well as for more opportunities.
Yeah, actually, I willing to support the project like I support my kid, my wife, and my family. I willing to support them as I love my family. Hopefully this project gonna be a great one.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:03:19 PM

Yes, definitely true. They never stop working and doing their best to make sure that they are really good in what they do. Managing a project is not easy but the team do the goodjob aboiy it. Hope with their hardworks and patience everything will be paid off after the day ends.
I hope so. Most of the team are doing a great job like what it shown in the roadmap and their past experience they were doing their job very well and almost no mistakes.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:16:34 PM

I hope so. Most of the team are doing a great job like what it shown in the roadmap and their past experience they were doing their job very well and almost no mistakes.
Let's hope for the best guys. Actually I am very impressed of the current state and standing the project in the market, but still the team needs to have further updates and new discuss ideas for a brighter and better future.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:36:14 PM

Agree.this project is growing very fast with time as the have the most experienced team members.besides their promotion which always help them to improve 
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:34:08 PM

Let's hope for the best guys. Actually I am very impressed of the current state and standing the project in the market, but still the team needs to have further updates and new discuss ideas for a brighter and better future.
Yes, they have to come up with different market strategies to gain investors and community members. As well they have to think more about projects development and also they have to take massive actions to complete it as early as they can.

luckydevelop

Activity: 61

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:50:49 PM

I have seen many  (and I mean MANY)  exciting projects come and go,  but I do believe that  IOU is here to  stay because there are no  "obvious" flows to the whole thing, you might  as well  call it "perfect"
regalis

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:34:12 PM

Agree.this project is growing very fast with time as the have the most experienced team members.besides their promotion which always help them to improve 

They've just being determined to get the best way for their project and for the future of their supporters. No wonder why they grown fast as other project don't, if they continue to work with a determination to fullfill their goals, then there is a big chance for them to become a successful project in the future.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:38:21 PM

I have seen many  (and I mean MANY)  exciting projects come and go,  but I do believe that  IOU is here to  stay because there are no  "obvious" flows to the whole thing, you might  as well  call it "perfect"
I saw several projects with a similar algorithm too. But same it is even good. All of them supplement each other and I think IOU too it will appear in this list.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: