May 04, 2024, 02:25:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ZEITCOIN
https://zeit-coin.net
https://zeit-knights.slack.com
https://t.me/zeit_coin

Pages: « 1 ... 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 [540] 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 ... 861 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS]  (Read 1009205 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 02:16:06 PM

What I am saying is Principles without Actions is nothing.
Basically what was happening when I arrived in this Forum, except for Ray who had taken the weight of Zeitcoins on his Shoulders alone while others in here Bicker about actions but make none.
Actions need to be guided by principles to make Change in our world.

I agree with this statement. Actions do need to be guided by principles. And this is why I suggested in a post yesterday, which got completely ignored, that we need to lay in advance the framework for what our principles are going to be.

But what you need to realize is that the future knights have not even been added to the round table yet, and some of you want me or Ray to state what all of their principles are going to be, do you see how silly that is when none of us even know who the other knights will be.

No one is asking you or Ray to state what all of the Zeitknight's principles will be. As stated above, what we want is to have laid out what the CORE of our principles will be. That can and should be laid out before the counsel is put into motion to avoid having this coin fall into disarray by having new member come in who do not support our core principles. The core principles need to be spelled out, and all members and future members of the counsel must by willing to stand by those core principles. In fact, that should be one of the requirements for being on the counsel. Otherwise, Zeit will become corrupted, there will be tons of in-fighting among the counsel members, and Zeit will fall into ruin.

It is sad in this world that concept is so hard to get across when it should be apparent.

The only thing sad about it is that you feel the concept is lost on some of us. It's not. It just seems to me, as an outsider looking in, that there are some who seem to feel they should have a bigger voice in the direction the coin is going than others. Now, this is the perception, and hopefully that's all it is and that perception can be changed sooner rather than later. But it seems as though some people say, "We're gonna do this and that and that's how it's gonna be." Were as there are others among us, as Ray pointed out in his recent post, that have made suggestions that have been totally ignored. He mentioned a post by fxtronic that got ignored. Atronite just made a post that, as of my typing this, was totally ignored. The post I made yesterday about laying out our principles in writing ahead of time and creating by-laws was totally ignored. I'm sure there are others.
My point is, if this is going to be a "democracy" then everyone should have an equal voice without fear of being ignored, or worse, bashed, for stating their position on certain things. I understand it will be a majority rules when all is said and done. But all opinions should be given their due regard.

*EDIT* I see that Ray has in fact responded to atronite's post. Thanks Ray!

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Varvarin
Legendary

Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000

No good deed goes unpunished

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 03:35:31 PM

Hey Hey ZeitKnights ..

Dude where is my horse?!?  Grin

Went away for a week and I see someone bounced Zeit to 85+ litoshi and down to 30 .. erm .. thanks for the fish? Had a lot of buys 30-40 filled. Ta  Wink

Coinmarket Cat prowls once again.
https://twitter.com/VarvarinEMC2
Rent_a_Ray
Legendary

Activity: 1319
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 03:37:02 PM

Let's build this Z-CORE together.
I think kiklo's slogan collection might be a good base.

One important point for me (Ray): Helping the helpless. (it is also the core of Chivalry)
It's very easy to help. (not only with ZEIT or FIAT)

Z-CORE (simplified)
-----------------------------------------
* helping the helpless
* (PLACEHOLDER)
* (PLACEHOLDER)
* (PLACEHOLDER)
* (PLACEHOLDER)
* (PLACEHOLDER)
* (PLACEHOLDER)
* (PLACEHOLDER)
* (PLACEHOLDER)
* (PLACEHOLDER)

Let's go on... First we should collect ideas.
(Please beware things like 'water for Africa' - it's the same like 'helping the helpless')
If we add Technology to the CORE - same here: Farming robots = Technology

Is this procedure acceptable for you?

Cheers,
Ray
Rent_a_Ray
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 03:38:17 PM

Hey Hey ZeitKnights ..

I have no idea where your horse is,
but my horse is amazing:

http://www.lookatmyhorsemyhorseisamazing.com/

Cheers,
Ray
Varvarin
Legendary

Activity: 1130

No good deed goes unpunished

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 03:46:54 PM

Hey Hey ZeitKnights ..

but my horse is amazing:

Cheers,
Ray

Ahhh has been a while since I saw this wicked wicked song. Official Zeit Anthem?  Cool

Am I missing something with the "funded" rich address list? Been away for a 2 weekends .. My wallet isn't on the list oddly enough with 273mil (added 25mil this week, woop woop)

Coinmarket Cat prowls once again.
https://twitter.com/VarvarinEMC2
brian_nguyen
Legendary

Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 04:10:59 PM

Hey Hey ZeitKnights ..

but my horse is amazing:

Cheers,
Ray

Ahhh has been a while since I saw this wicked wicked song. Official Zeit Anthem?  Cool

Am I missing something with the "funded" rich address list? Been away for a 2 weekends .. My wallet isn't on the list oddly enough with 273mil (added 25mil this week, woop woop)

I'm in the same boat. We will need to move the coins back to the main wallet address because they staked and got moved to other addresses, but then we will loose the age of the coins. This will be a problem to prove the 100M for the knights.
LionOfNarnia

Activity: 938

Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 05:21:57 PM

One important point for me (Ray): Helping the helpless. (it is also the core of Chivalry)

Z-CORE (simplified)
* helping the helpless
* (PLACEHOLDER)
* (PLACEHOLDER)
* (PLACEHOLDER)
* (PLACEHOLDER)
* (PLACEHOLDER)
* (PLACEHOLDER)
* (PLACEHOLDER)
* (PLACEHOLDER)
* (PLACEHOLDER)

(Please beware things like 'water for Africa' - it's the same like 'helping the helpless')

Cheers,
Ray

A Voice for the Voiceless
Protection for the Defenceless

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"
Rent_a_Ray
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 05:34:06 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2014, 05:45:03 PM by Rent_a_Ray

---------------------------------------------
* Helping the Helpless
* A Voice for the Voiceless
* Protection for the Defenceless
* (PLACEHOLDER)
* (PLACEHOLDER)
* (PLACEHOLDER)
* (PLACEHOLDER)
* (PLACEHOLDER)
* (PLACEHOLDER)
* (PLACEHOLDER)

Cheers,
Ray
LionOfNarnia

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 07:18:08 PM

TED Talks ‏@TEDTalks  27 minutes ago

"A leader isn't good because they're right; they're good because they're willing to learn and to trust."

http://trib.al/lEAWMLu

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"
atronite

Activity: 319
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 07:56:27 PM

* Helping the Helpless
* (PLACEHOLDER)
* (PLACEHOLDER)
* (PLACEHOLDER)
* (PLACEHOLDER)
* (PLACEHOLDER)
* (PLACEHOLDER)
* (PLACEHOLDER)

Cheers,
Ray

And how would we transform Zeit into a tool that would actually achieve these things? Would it not be easier to use bitcoin or even fiat currency to do these things?

Everything you propose takes money, which is really the power to persuade one human being to part with his valuable resource (whether that be tangible, labor, experience, consultation, etc) for this medium of exchange so that they can USE that medium of exchange to acquire something else they desire (diamonds, food, gold, water, healthcare, internet, prostitutes, etc).

Right now, no one accepts Zeitcoins so how do you want to change that situation?

Anyways, as long as we're on the topic of slogans, here's one that should appeal to you all:

"Building a sustainable, resource-based world community using the technology of knowledge of today."

If you want it shorter, then maybe "Building a sustainable and self-sufficient community" will do.
atronite

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 08:43:55 PM

To those who are still interested in the "gambling" discussion, I invite you to read this link and make your own conclusions:

https://stockbet.com/#/support/gambling

The crux of the matter: most people are gamblers whether they know it or not. The only difference between gambling and investment is that one is designated as legal, and the other is not (or is highly restricted in order to block competition).
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 12:29:46 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2014, 06:10:50 AM by kiklo

Hi guys,

i've recognized some serious fears from your side and will not keep my eyes closed in that point.

Let's play around with some possible scenarios / questions:

Q1) Is the counsel protected against a 51% invasion of a single stakeholder?
Answer: No, with an amount of 1 Billion he will have 10 Voices. We have no mechanism to verify it.

Q2) Is the counsel protected against a group of whales/amateurs (inside the counsel, of course) that want to manipulate the course and the value?
Answer: No, there is no way to control it (until now)

Q3) What can we do to solve Q1) Q2) ?

Q4) Is it necessary to launch a control committee besides? How can we trust them? Should we deal with it like jl777? (No action without the signature of 7 or 8 trusted people)

Q5) Is it needed to have a leader? What is his job? How can we trust him/her?

Let's go down to business.

Cheers and good morning,
Ray

I would like to know your thoughts & comments on a possible solution to the above questions.

It seems like problems stems from how a Democracy works, basically the majority vote means that the majority can vote to direct resources to goals any way they see fit, and that is a major concern in any group that a corrupt majority will have corrupt goals and co-opt an individual resources against their will or choice , and this causes resentment in the group.

So now one for the History book, we need a new system that brings people together to complete worthwhile goals , but also makes sure that individual rights & opinions are not ignored or individual resources taken against one's will.

What do you Think of a Zeitocracy ,
which is a group where any can call for a vote for a goal, and once the vote is taken, anyone who votes against that one item does not have to participate in that goal.
Anything that requires Labor , Time , or Financial Resources is always Voluntary.
This will preserve the rights of the individual while also Nullifying the Dangers posed by any Whales that would try to usurp control of the ZeitKnights. Even if the Whales won every vote , if the ones that voted no, just decline to add their resources to the goal, it weakens the Whales chance for success.
This type of system , will make sure that only the Most Agreed upon Goals has the Full Support of all the Knights.

On Votes that don't require Labor , Time , or Financial Resources like the Slogan, that would be simple Majority Vote (Most Votes Wins) .

The Subgroups for example May be setup in any way seen fit by that subgroup,
For Examples: (Only List 2 , sure there will be many more)
ZeitKnights-Charity
(Which would include the Free Faucet and more in the future)

ZeitKnights-Sword & Shield
(Provide Stability to the Zeitcoin Market Price)

Inside the Subgroups , they can chose the Zeitocracy or a Democracy, or even a Leadership based , if they so chose. Since they have the right to join or quit a subgroup. But anything that requires Labor , Time , or Financial Resources is always Voluntary even under subgroups.

On the WebSite at a later time, the Knights Names can be posted under whichever subgroup they join.
To show which Knights support which causes and give them recognition for their work to benefit zeitcoin & the world.

Well what do you think, ideas to improve or reasons it will fail
All Opinions & Suggestions Welcome.

Cool
BainbridgeJ

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 12:44:14 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2014, 01:45:27 AM by BainbridgeJ

To those who are still interested in the "gambling" discussion, I invite you to read this link and make your own conclusions:

https://stockbet.com/#/support/gambling

The crux of the matter: most people are gamblers whether they know it or not. The only difference between gambling and investment is that one is designated as legal, and the other is not (or is highly restricted in order to block competition).

Nobody is suggesting that gambling should be banned, or regulated into non-existence in the outside world. The position that has been put forward here so far has been based on strongly-held personal beliefs and that it would conflict with the fundamental ideals upon which Zeitcoin was created. Some feel strongly that gambling should not be endorsed by Zeitcoin.

To give a response to your post in Pounds, Shillings and Pence terms: Ethics (principles) are a very important factor in marketing a business, or any venture in which you are asking people to subscribe to. Ask any large successful company. They spend £millions on being perceived to be acting 'ethically'. In the last episode of the Apprentice, which might still be available on the BBC's i-Player, Lord Sugar gave one of the Apprentices a barracking for being unethical. He said he would not employ anyone who acted unethically.

Being seen to be acting ethically is a powerful marketing tool. It engenders trust in the product, or idea that you are wanting people to buy into. That is the crux of the matter. To use your slogan as an example, some might think that there is a conflict between "Building a sustainable and self-sufficient community" and endorsing gambling on the Zeitcoin websites. Gambling isn't a sustainable activity, unless you are the House with the odds stacked in your favour.

For me that conflict would create distrust and suspicion. Is that something that you would wish to communicate to potential adopters of Zeitcoin?

Ray has already spoken out on the issue, so there is little point in continuing the debate here and now. He is the one who ultimately decides. Zeitcoin is his coin.
atronite

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 04:00:42 AM

Nobody is suggesting that gambling should be banned, or regulated into non-existence in the outside world. The position that has been put forward here so far has been based on strongly-held personal beliefs and that it would conflict with the fundamental ideals upon which Zeitcoin was created. Some feel strongly that gambling should not be endorsed by Zeitcoin.

To give a response to your post in Pounds, Shillings and Pence terms: Ethics (principles) are a very important factor in marketing a business, or any venture in which you are asking people to subscribe to. Ask any large successful company. They spend £millions on being perceived to be acting 'ethically'. In the last episode of the Apprentice, which might still be available on the BBC's i-Player, Lord Sugar gave one of the Apprentices a barracking for being unethical. He said he would not employ anyone who acted unethically.

Being seen to be acting ethically is a powerful marketing tool. It engenders trust in the product, or idea that you are wanting people to buy into. That is the crux of the matter. To use your slogan as an example, some might think that there is a conflict between "Building a sustainable and self-sufficient community" and endorsing gambling on the Zeitcoin websites. Gambling isn't a sustainable activity, unless you are the House with the odds stacked in your favour.

For me that conflict would create distrust and suspicion. Is that something that you would wish to communicate to potential adopters of Zeitcoin?

Ray has already spoken out on the issue, so there is little point in continuing the debate here and now. He is the one who ultimately decides. Zeitcoin is his coin.

You do have some good points. It's always been my thought that the only real people you can really market this coin to without bringing in people who may bring in "polluting" ideas are the people in the TZM and other libertarian minded and anti central-banks types of people. That is this coin's original intended audience after all. It is from people who identify with TZM, or at least like the videos, that this coin will appeal to, at least if it is to ever have a future at all. Guess I should have realized that the same people who hate wall street are generally not going to enjoy texas holdem poker for what it is supposed to be, entertainment. =/

Still, I have yet to see any ideas that will actually boost the coin's intrinsic value and put an upward push on the coin's value. Also, I did a test deposit and test withdraw from cryptsy, and so far i haven't gotten my zeit back. Says it is "pending".
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 04:52:06 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2014, 05:02:20 AM by kiklo

And how would we transform Zeit into a tool that would actually achieve these things? Would it not be easier to use bitcoin or even fiat currency to do these things?

Right now, no one accepts Zeitcoins so how do you want to change that situation?

Bitcoin fails to meet requirements necessary to carry out what Zeitcoins is able to do.
Generating Bitcoins is already controlled by industry and is already unprofitable to mine for many, which will get worst in 2016 at its next halving, plus it has a limited number 21 million, not enough for a global world wide adoption even in the satochis.

Zeitcoins gains interest by each zeitcoin wallet helping to secure the network and is managed by the millions of people already using it. It's interest rate & sheer number of coins are some of the key factors that will make it possible to become a worldwide tool in virtual & physical realms. Plus it speed far exceeds bitcoins.
It current price point and the fact it was battered for so long and still survived make it the perfert coin to do this with, plus the fact that most of the people behind this coin have been looking for a way to make this world a better place long before there was a bitcoin.

Could it done with a fiat currency , sure, but they won't , the corporate system that controls our governments will never allow such a thing to occur. The Corporate System is all profit motive , they care nothing for the individual except that they buy their products. Even to the point of blocking knowledge of free or natural items that far exceed anything they produce. For instance all current medical schools in the US are funded directly by Pharmaceutical companies , and they control what info is presented to new doctors, who by the time they graduate owe huge sums of money.
When they start their practice a drug rep stops by every once and a while takes them out to dinner and tells them how much more money they can make giving this new drug instead of the old one (Yep , that right they get paid to prescribe a specific drug to all of their patients.) Think about that the next time your Doc says , lets  try this new drug for your condition. That why Docs always want to change your medicine every few months if you are in the US, they get a higher kickback from the drug companies.
I worked around Hospitals and saw this all of the time, the worst part is 90% of the new drugs have additional side effects and the patients are usually made sicker not better.
Another reason it has to be zeitcoin, we are currently outside of the corporate system and outside of their control , all of which are essential to make this happen.

When the Knights achieve some of the goals in the zeitknight post, we will start exchanging zeit for gift cards and move on to other items, then commission an android wallet, then work out a system with vendors to accept zeitcoins , probably try to partner with an existing company like bitpay, or coinbase and move on from there. We also are going to get a role play game that uses zeitcoin in the game and crosses from the virtual to physical world and back.
Maybe we will try to partner with an already established Online Role Play Game, like second life (will look into that more next year)
But step 1 , we form the round table with ZeitKnights.

Cool

P.S.
Quote from: atronite
I did a test deposit and test withdraw from cryptsy, and so far i haven't gotten my zeit back. Says it is "pending".
Be sure and click the withdrawal link they send you, it will stay pending until then.
If you just opened your account they hold it for a day or so before you can make your 1st withdrawal.
If you already clicked the link in the email and your account is over 3 days old, contact support if they don't send it within 24 hours.
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 06:21:58 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2014, 02:45:00 PM by kiklo

ZEITKNIGHTS
Jan 31., 2015
Become a legendary zeight (zeitknight) and help us to help others.
Registration is open for 4 weeks in February, 4 weeks in June, 4 weeks in October.

Currently there are 3 active members.
Rent-A-Ray     |   LionOfNarnia       |  Kiklo    |

Zeit-Knights
Charity            : (Donate up to 10% of their interest stake to help others and fund the Faucet)
Sword & Shield :(Provide Stability to the Zeitcoin Market Price)
ZGames          :(Commission or Partner with OnlineRolePlay Game with a working Zeit wallet)
                       (Also fund specific amount of zeit monthly to be used in Zeit Games)
                       (Also we will setup a ZEIT Game Links on the Web Site & in the Forums.)

Slogans
"Zeit : "Helping the Innocent and Innovation"                  submitted by Rent-A-Ray
“Zeitcoin: based on the Zeitgeist ethos.”                       submitted by BainbridgeJ
"The coin for the times - our time - our coin!"                 submitted by BainbridgeJ
"In Zeit We Trust"                                                      submitted by LionOfNarnia
"Out of Zeit - Out of Mind"                                           submitted by LionOfNarnia
"Zeit : "Innovation for the Innocent"                              submitted by LionOfNarnia
" die Zeit ist hier 'the time is here "                                submitted by Podizzle
"The time (ZEIT) is now!"                                             submitted by UKI
"Zeit will have its time."                                               submitted by tx42
"Give Zeit some time."                                                 submitted by tx42
"Open your eyes, and you will have Zeit!"                       submitted by Atronite
"Building a sustainable and self-sufficient community"        submitted by Atronite

Goals , Long & Short Range for Consideration
Wallets: Option to Combine Blocks, Automatically            submitted by Zels
Wallet Block explorer / Chatrooms / Exchange Link           submitted by Podizzle
Chat button in the qtGUI                                            submitted by Atronite
Build, or Transform an Existing City                               submitted by BitcoinNational
A Directory of Services/Items for sale using Zeitcoins       submitted by BainbridgeJ  
ZEIT Friendly Tourist Location Listings
Making The Zeitcoin Council A Legal entity                     submitted by BainbridgeJ  
Commission an Android Wallet for Zeitcoin                      submitted by kiklo
Exchange Zeit for Preloaded Gift Cards                          submitted by kiklo
Site for buying and selling 3D printing blueprints              submitted by Atronite
Merchandise shop stickers, wallpapers, Watermarks         submitted by Mitras
Charity & Crowdfunding Projects                                  submitted by Rent-A-Ray
Picture shop selling commercial pictures for Zeitcoins       submitted by Rent-A-Ray
Help Support a Charity                                               submitted by fxtronic

Submit a Slogan or express a Goal you would like completed by ZeitKnights

(Included the word Slogan in your Post so we know to add it to the list)
Submit a Unit Description & what function you think it would fill in the ZeitKnights.
Submit an idea for a Zeitcoin Game.

The ZeitKnight's End Game,
To make this World a Better Place for All who reside in it.
By making zeitcoin into a tool that can help someone next door or someone across the world.

Requirements:
All Members must have 100 million Zeitcoins as a requirement of being part of the Zeit-Knights.
Members with more than 100 million zeit may proxy any extra to someone else to be considered for entry on the Zeit-Knights. (Lion working out the Proxy regulations)

Soon to be Listed under Completed Goals
Thanks to Efforts of Rent-A-Ray
New Wallets to speed up the Zeit Wallet Load time: submitted by UKI

If I missed anyone Slogan or Goal from the last few pages , just PM it to me or repost it.
 Cool
LionOfNarnia

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 04:20:58 PM

* Helping the Helpless
* Comforting the Disturbed & Disturbing the Comfortable
* (PLACEHOLDER)
* (PLACEHOLDER)
* (PLACEHOLDER)
* (PLACEHOLDER)
* (PLACEHOLDER)
* (PLACEHOLDER)

Rent_a_Ray
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 05:34:00 PM

Hey Hey ZeitKnights ..

but my horse is amazing:

Cheers,
Ray

Yes, the list is showing some single addresses. Not really helpful, but its a beginning.
I don't know how long a crawler needs to discover the chain and put every known address to a database.
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 06:10:01 PM

Yes, the list is showing some single addresses. Not really helpful, but its a beginning.
I don't know how long a crawler needs to discover the chain and put every known address to a database.

Contact the guy running it , it has not finished going thru the Block chain yet for the new features he just added, give it a ~ week or 2 before it is fully up to date and has all of the addresses.

Cool

Quote from him:
http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=ZEIT&currency_info
Total blocks:    797949
Synchronized blocks:    11761 (1.47390372 %)
need a wait to full sync.
This process is very slow because I use the old hard drive.
progress raise money for SSD here: http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?donate
Rent_a_Ray
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 07:01:03 PM

Thanks kiklo! Good job.
And many thanks to the multifaucet guy.
Pages: « 1 ... 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 [540] 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 ... 861 »
  Print  

Jump to: