July 03, 2024, 12:05:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ZEITCOIN
https://zeit-coin.net
https://zeit-knights.slack.com
https://t.me/zeit_coin

Pages: « 1 ... 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 [557] 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 ... 861 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS]  (Read 1009221 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
BainbridgeJ

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 04:11:16 PM

JUST MINUTES LEFT IN THE COINPAYMENTS VOTE

Zeitcoinistas ... Go, Go, Go!

fxtronic

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 05:00:42 PM

i was the 13 vote day ago im happy zeitcoin its live and moving ,step by step Smiley
BainbridgeJ

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 05:02:42 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2014, 08:20:33 PM by BainbridgeJ

COINPAYMENTS VOTE NOW CLOSED

THE BTER VOTE CONTINUES
https://bter.com/voting#ZEIT

I'm pleased to say that in the last few days we have
jumped from 218th position into 49th position and rising.
At this instant in time, we have 599 votes.

Mitras

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 05:42:19 PM

I think it's very civil here. Different opinions and some hard words should be normal.
podizzle

Activity: 535
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 12:37:03 AM

Just want to thank Ray for keeping this coin modern and sexy! Now lets all help him out and make zeitcoin distinguish itself from everything else!
Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 08:02:19 AM

Hey,

Does anyone have the issue that a new client pauses downloading the blockchain, and only starts downloading block after I restart the client. And after a few 1000 blocks, have to restart again, and again, and again?

kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 08:29:37 AM

Hey,

Does anyone have the issue that a new client pauses downloading the blockchain, and only starts downloading block after I restart the client. And after a few 1000 blocks, have to restart again, and again, and again?

If you are new to zeitcoins, and you don't want to wait for the Blockchain to download from the beginning.

Go to the Following Link to get a copy of the Zeitcoin Blockchain from Mid November, 2014. (18 days ago)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3a3l0akth7dpoeg/ZeitCoin-Blockchain.zip?dl=0

Make sure Zeitcoin is closed

Then Unpack and copy & replace the files from Zeitcoin-Blockchain into C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\Zeitcoin

Then open Zeitcoin and it will start syncing the BlockChain from the last Monthly update instead of the start.

Cool

P.S.
If you decide to let it sync on its own from scratch, (as with all POS coins) some users never updated their wallets to the latest version, and if it hangs on 1 block , then you can wait anywhere from 10 to 40 minutes for the bad peer to go offline and the sync continue or just close and restart the wallet and it will jump over the bad peer and continue syncing. Easy & fastest way just download the entire blockchain.
Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 08:32:56 AM

P.S.
If you decide to let it sync on its own from scratch, (as with all POS coins) some users never updated their wallets to the latest version, and if it hangs on 1 block , then you can wait anywhere from 10 to 40 minutes for the bad peer to go offline and the sync continue or just close and restart the wallet and it will jump over the bad peer and continue syncing. Easy & fastest way just download the entire blockchain.

[/quote]

Thanks for the info, dowloaded the file Smiley. Really starting to like this community, no bitchin, just helpin without talking me down for not knowing this, I like it Wink

Offcourse the ZeitGeist movement is awesome, hope someday the sheeple will see it too...

BainbridgeJ

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 01:52:49 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2014, 12:17:37 AM by BainbridgeJ

P.S.

Thanks for the info, dowloaded the file Smiley. Really starting to like this community, no bitchin, just helpin without talking me down for not knowing this, I like it Wink

Offcourse the ZeitGeist movement is awesome, hope someday the sheeple will see it too...
[/quote]

Hey,

In addition to the responses that you have already received:

I normally take a dim view of a wallet issue being flagged up by a new visitor advertising another coin in their tail end. It is usually the practice of a troll, trying to cast aspersions and at the same time touting 'that' other coin. However, you seem genuine so I will respond to your post on face value with as full an answer as I can manage within the time available to me and within the limits of this thread. I apologise to others in advance for taking up so much space, but I'm putting a comprehensive response here to answer you and anyone else who might post here with the same problem.

Like yourself, I like to download the whole blockchain from scratch. As with all the wallets I have downloaded from other altcoins, there can be occasional sticking points. In my experience these tend to occur towards the end of a long download. I've heard the 'bad peer from an old wallet' explanation for sticking points on other altcoin threads and I'm not totally convinced by it. The more times it is repeated, the more authority it seems to assume as the latest buzz phrase. Further, I have never experienced Zeitcoin sticking on block 1, as you haven't either, so I'm slightly puzzled why you mentioned it specifically. Each time that I have downloaded a Zeitcoin wallet it it has been off like a greyhound!

I normally just let wallets run on a continuous download and I find that any sticking points just sort themselves out with time. Occasionally, I might close and reopen a wallet on a sticking point and I find that can help speed up the process.

Based on my experience, one of Zeitcoin's strengths is in the stability and integrity of its wallet. If nobody on the network is reporting similar problems, then the problem could very well lie with your computer, or your Internet Service Provider, especially if your 'unlimited package' comes with a fair use policy. Downloading a wallet with a full sync can take a long time and your ISP could switch off and reset every now and then.

I think that it is bad manners to mention another coin on an altcoin thread, but I will on this occasion. HoboNickels is an altcoin that I like a lot and I have a substantial holding, just as I have with Zeitcoin. I like HoboNickel's innovation, just as I like the efforts of Ray and others on Zeitcoin to produce a wallet that is far better than most, particularly in its functionality and ease of POS minting.

Recently, I downloaded the HoboNickels new wallet - onto an old computer I might add. The download took three days. Tranz, the developer of HoboNickels, said that he had experienced the same on one of his computers, although on others the download was far quicker. I am about to put a HoboNickels wallet onto an i5 machine and I expect that to be the case also.

In response to a post on the HoboNickels thread, from someone who was experiencing HoboNickels syncing difficulties, I gave an answer which can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303749.msg9452896#msg9452896 but I will include it below it below for convenience because the same applies to Zeitcoin, and to other altcoinns too. I merely have substituted 'Zeitcoin' for 'HoboNickels' with some slight modifications:

Syncing problems are commonly reported throughout the pages of Bitcointalk. Good, solid advice is given out by experts in difficult circumstances, where lots of variables abound. Sometimes even experienced computer users can forget the basics, especially in the crypto-currency, experimental world.

Bainbridge's Guide to Flawless Syncing

For those who are experiencing difficulties in syncing, I have some suggestions that might be helpful. First, the Zeitcoin network seems to be OK on my computers. I have never experienced a problem with the Zeitcoin wallet syncing, or transacting. So if anyone is experiencing problems, it would seem that those problems could lie elsewhere.

Lots of factors can affect a wallet syncing. Resource hungry programs running in the background, ISPs resetting the connection etc. In the way-distant-past, I have experienced 'sticking points' with installing Quarkcoin (an early favourite coin) and Dogecoin. I found that eventually they synced if given time. I also found that syncing was improved by following some simple procedures.

My experience of Zeitcoin loading and syncing on my computers is that it is smooth; seamless, like a Rolls Royce engine. Of all the wallets that I have, Zeitcoin's has been the least problematic to sync and performs well. That's partly why I am here. Let me elaborate further!

In general, malware, anti-malware, anti-virus and firewall programs are not particularly well-disposed towards the syncing of altcoin wallets. The same goes for Windows automatically updating and other programs going on in the background. Different computers and Operating Systems can handle altcoin software differently. This may sound simple, but I assure you that by following some simple procedures, they can prove to be very effective when ordinary syncing is concerned!

Assuming that your hard drive isn't faulty, that unnecessary, background programs have been disabled, that your Operating System doesn't need defragging and is virus/trojan/malware free, here goes:

• If experiencing problems syncing a new wallet try switching off any anti-virus and auto-updating programs.
  • Try Piriform's CCleaner (recommended) to get rid of resource hungry cookies, and pesky background 'noise' etc. http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner
  • Sometimes a wallet restart, or one at a later time might help. Occassionally with some coins there might not even be a connection to connect to!
  • If you still are experiencing trouble, focus some attention on your Internet Service Provision. It is interesting that some Internet Service Providers (ISPs) seem to perform differently when it comes to the installing and syncing of altcoin wallets. Syncing for the first time can take up quite a few hours of download time - 2, or 3 days with long-established coins having long DNA-like blockchains. Some ISPs do switch off the connection and reset according to their 'fair-useage', 'Unlimited' package polices - although it must be noted Internet Service switching off can occur spontaneously. Intermittently. (Guerrilla warfare: switching an erratic Internet Services Provider for another could be a solution if all else fails!)  Smiley

Still in trouble? Then we are into the realms of the esoteric! Candles and Magik at the ready:  -rescan;  -salvagewallet, or whatever the appropriate terms are in Zeitcoin-land. Personally, I've never had to use them!  Wink

In other words, as a general rule, it might be considered common decency to first check whether a computer, or Internet Service Provision is at fault before posting a syncing problem on a thread such as this.
BainbridgeJ

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 01:53:59 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2014, 02:29:38 PM by BainbridgeJ

THE BTER VOTE CONTINUES
https://bter.com/voting#ZEIT

We're currently in 47th position and rising.
At this instant we have 775 votes.
atronite

Activity: 319
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 03:23:41 PM

That's more a matter of marketing than anything else. It's a brand that has suffered some stagnation due to the leadership involved, and no one effective has been able to step up. If the "sheeple" don't follow, we have only ourselves to blame.
BainbridgeJ

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 03:41:24 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2014, 03:55:51 PM by BainbridgeJ

That's more a matter of marketing than anything else. It's a brand that has suffered some stagnation due to the leadership involved, and no one effective has been able to step up. If the "sheeple" don't follow, we have only ourselves to blame.

Let's make it clear to newcomers. You are referring here to the leadership of The Zietgeist Movement and not to the leadership of Zeitcoin. Whilst both may have similar aspirations, and I do understand that Zeitcoin was based on the Zeitgeist ethos, they are not connected to each other in an organisational sense. And not all here are ardent Zeitgeist Movement followers.

I might also add that Ray, Kiklo and others on the Zeitcoin Council are doing a marvelous job behind the scenes.
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1115

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 05:03:08 PM

...I do understand that Zeitcoin was based on the Zeitgeist ethos...

I'm not trying to troll (I guess it's just in my nature), but how exactly can you support this statement? Afaik the two main tenets of the Zeitgeist movement are to move away from a money based economy and to use scientific principles to administer the new resource based economy. From le wiki:

Joseph's films form the basis of The Zeitgeist Movement's ideas. The films are critical of market capitalism and the price system method in general. Joseph created a political movement that, according to The Daily Telegraph, dismisses historic religious concepts as misleading and embraces a version of sustainable ecological concepts and science administration of society.

Zeitcoin is a currency (i.e. money) with a very inequitable distribution, and I can't see any way the folks in this thread are using science to administer their inequitable distribution of zeitcoins unto the masses. So, how exactly is/was Zeitcoin based on the Zeitgeist ethos? It seems the only thing they have in common are the first four letters of their monikers.
BainbridgeJ

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 08:20:43 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2014, 10:29:12 PM by BainbridgeJ

I'm not trying to troll (I guess it's just in my nature), but how exactly can you support this statement? Afaik the two main tenets of the Zeitgeist movement are to move away from a money based economy and to use scientific principles to administer the new resource based economy. From le wiki:

Joseph's films form the basis of The Zeitgeist Movement's ideas. The films are critical of market capitalism and the price system method in general. Joseph created a political movement that, according to The Daily Telegraph, dismisses historic religious concepts as misleading and embraces a version of sustainable ecological concepts and science administration of society.

Zeitcoin is a currency (i.e. money) with a very inequitable distribution, and I can't see any way the folks in this thread are using science to administer their inequitable distribution of zeitcoins unto the masses. So, how exactly is/was Zeitcoin based on the Zeitgeist ethos? It seems the only thing they have in common are the first four letters of their monikers.
First, my statement stands. The inference is that is my understanding is based on information that I have been given. I support it because it is my understanding, therefore it doesn't need supporting. I don't feel bound, straight-jacketed by any dogma.

Secondly, it is not for me to comment on any premise why Zeitcoin was created. I simply like it for a number of reasons (personal). Again my understanding is that some amongst us would like to move away from what was an open hand offered to The Zeitgeist Movement, and exist independently of any association with it, which we seem to do.

Thirdly, Zeitcoin, as I understand it, is a resource - a form of stored barter. Will you swap me an egg for an orange. No, two eggs for an orange. Suddenly we have a market ... I'm sure that you can extend what I'm  meaning from here. How many horses do you want for your wife? Pieces of gold? - you know those shiny bits I dug out of the earth yesterday? Those original hobo nickels that were sculptured out of ordinary nickels giving added value to a metal coin - how many dollars would you give for one of those? ...

And while we are at it I have watched the Zeitgeist Movie. It is not original. There were others before it. I've watched Peter Joseph many times in interview situations. The interviewers are normally well-disposed towards him, but some become increasingly despondent, and seemingly dis-illusioned by some of his answers. They are, on the whole, kind towards him, perhaps because they want to believe he has the solutions to the World's ills.

Here's my take on Peter Joseph in a nutshell: He starts off by saying that humanity is imperfect. He then talks of all the ills in the world. When interviewers try to narrow him down to solutions, he comes up with ideas that some would consider impractical, naive, unworkable - perhaps cock-eyed ... I'm struggling to find the right word here. When this unworkability is pointed out to him, he then says that he agrees by saying, of course it is impractical and that he pointed that out at the beginning - that humanity is imperfect.

Rather than discuss Peter Joseph with you I would much rather do it with him. Face to face. There are far too many people re-interpreting the thoughts of others into fossilised dogma.

You go and chase your tail if you want to, but I will leave you with this piece of advice Wittgenstein gave to one of 'disciples' who wanted to be a great philosopher like him and play around with words: Wittgenstein said don't bother. Get a job. Get married. Have Children.

In short, I don't have to support my understanding because it is my understanding. It stands. It was not the main point of my conjecture. It was an attempt to state something without assuming absolute authority. Do you understand? The main point of my post was simply to clear up a possible ambiguity i.e. to make it clear to others that The Zeitgeist Movement leadership is not the same as the Zeitcoin leadership.

If you want to quibble with that then my answer to you is humanity is imperfect. I am human. Language is imperfect. But I think I made my meaning clear.

Now if you will pardon me, I've just come in this evening with several unpacked bags of shopping and I'm ready for a cup of coffee and a bite to eat. Peace. Love. Harmony. Don't you be spending of any of that unclean money on food to eat. "Humanity is imperfect."

jwinterm
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 08:39:54 PM

First, my statement stands. I support it because it is my understanding, therefore it doesn't need supporting. I don't feel bound, straight-jacketed by any dogma.

Secondly, it is not for me to comment on any premise why Zeitcoin was created. I simply like it for a number of reasons (personal). Again my understanding is that some amongst us would like to move away from what was an open hand offered to The Zeitgeist Movement, and exist independently of any association with it, which we seem to do.

Thirdly, Zeitcoin, as I understand it, is a resource - a form of stored barter. Will you swap me an egg for an orange. No, two eggs for an orange. Suddenly we have a market ... I'm sure that you can extend what I'm  meaning from here. How many horses do you want for your wife? Pieces of gold? - you know those shiny bits I dug out of the earth yesterday? Those original hobo nickels that were sculptured out of ordinary nickels giving added value to a metal coin - how many dollars would you give for one of those? ...

And while we are at it I have watched the Zeitgeist Movie. It is not original. There were others before it. I've watched Peter Joseph many times in interview situations. The interviewers are normally well-disposed towards him, but some become increasingly despondent, and seemingly dis-illusioned by some of his answers. They are, on the whole, kind towards him, perhaps because they want to believe he has the solutions to the World's ills.

Here's my take on Peter Joseph in a nutshell: He starts off by saying that humanity is imperfect. He then talks of all the ills in the world. When interviewers try to narrow him down to solutions, he comes up with some that some would consider impractical, naive, unworkable - perhaps cock-eyed ... I'm struggling to find the right word here. When this unworkability is pointed out to him, he then say that he agrees by saying of course it is impractical and that he pointed out at the beginning - that humanity is imperfect.

Rather than discuss Peter Joseph with you I would much rather do it with him. There are far too many people re-interpreting the thoughts of others into fossilised dogma.

You go and chase your tail if you want to, but I will leave you with this piece of advise Wittgenstein gave to one of 'disciples' who wanted to be a great philosopher like him and to play around with words: Wittgenstein said don't bother. Get a job. Get married. Have Children.

In short, I don't have to support my understanding because it is my understanding. It stands. It was not the main point of my conjecture. It was an attempt to state something without assuming absolute authority. Do you understand? The main point of my post was simply to clear up a possible ambiguity i.e. to make it clear to others that the Zeitgeist Movement leadership is not the same as the Zeitcoin leadership.

Now if you will pardon me, I've just come in this evening with several unpacked bags of shopping and I'm ready for a cup of coffee and a bite to eat. Peace. Love. Harmony. Don't be spending of any of that unclean money on food to eat.

I've never seen the movie, and don't fancy myself a zeitist in the least, I was just curious if there's any connection at all between zeitcoin and the zeitgeist movement in spirit or ethos or anything besides sharing a common first syllable. Apparently not...
stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 08:42:04 PM

Ok, as someone who has been involved in this coin since the beginning, I will give you my take on it. One of the main tenants of TZM is a move away from a money based economy and more toward a resource based economy. In order for that to happen, fiat currency would have to be completely eliminated as it offers unfair advantages to those who possess the majority of it over those who possess very little of it. Zeitcoin was intended to be a stepping stone in that elimination of fiat currency, as the original dev understood that fiat would not be going anywhere anytime soon.

Zeitcoin, as with most other cryptocurrency, is more fairly available to the masses than fiat is. Anyone with a computer can download a wallet, get an account at a pool that hosts mining for whatever coin you are interested in, and set about "creating" their own share of the available supply. With fiat, this isn't possible as only the central banks, or governments of a country that isn't controlled by the central banks, is in charge of creating the money. If you want your share then you have to work for it. With crypto, your PC does the work for you. And with Zeit, ever since the POW phase ended, there is even less work involved in minting new coins.

You say Zeitcoin is very inequitable in distribution? I disagree. With it's current low price, it is very equitable. One doesn't need to be a millionaire to buy a few million off an exchange. And like I mentioned previously, during it's POW phase, it was even more equitably distributable (although those mining with CPUs only did have a bit of a disadvantage). However, now with a big chunk of the supply sitting in exchanges, everyone can pick some up for the exact same price.

I won't speak to your concern about science because I am not privy to any information as to what plans there are for Zeit in the coming years. However, it would be a simple enough process of using Zeit in one way or another to fund scientific research.

jwinterm
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 09:03:08 PM

You say Zeitcoin is very inequitable in distribution? I disagree.

It's just a fact. Look at the block explorer, there's about five wallets that control 33% of coins in existence. It makes the US$ or even bitcoin look like a veritable communist utopia. It may have the potential for an equitable distribution due to the currently relatively low price, but at the moment I'd have to see inequitable is an apt descriptor.
stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 09:12:25 PM

It's just a fact. Look at the block explorer, there's about five wallets that control 33% of coins in existence. It makes the US$ or even bitcoin look like a veritable communist utopia. It may have the potential for an equitable distribution due to the currently relatively low price, but at the moment I'd have to see inequitable is an apt descriptor.

I understand your point. I think that the major problem we have at this point in time is that not enough people know about or are interested in Zeitcoin. There are probably a lot of people more interested in making a few quick bucks off of pump and dump scams to even notice that Zeit has been around for closing in on a year now and is a legitimate coin that has great long-term potential. But of course, greed is the name of the game in crypto.

Still, as the word gets out and we get the notice and recognition that we deserve, then more people will be able to get a piece of the pie. And Zeit holders, unlike BTC holders, would be more willing to open up our bags to add more Zeit to the exchanges in order to maintain liquidity for the sake of keeping Zeit going as opposed to making huge profits.

I'm glad that you are raising these questions so that we will have an opportunity to address them in this open forum. Hopefully your interest will be piqued and you will stay around for a good long while.

BainbridgeJ

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 09:25:54 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2014, 01:18:06 AM by BainbridgeJ

I've never seen the movie, and don't fancy myself a zeitist in the least, I was just curious if there's any connection at all between zeitcoin and the zeitgeist movement in spirit or ethos or anything besides sharing a common first syllable. Apparently not...
Thanks for the clarification of where you are coming from, ... which is welcome!  Wink
Apparently yes, there is a connection with The Zeitgeist Movement, albeit tentative. And Zeitcoin was based on the Zeitgeist ethos. These articles might help in understanding this. They were dated at the same time as the release of Zeitcoin:

http://www.followthecoin.com/interview-zeitcoin-team/

http://altcoinauthority.com/2014/03/zeitcoin-movement/

http://bitbillions.net/2014/02/17/alt-currencies-introducing-zeitcoin/

https://altcoinworld.wordpress.com/

and this where Zeitcoin was mentioned along with Darkcoin as two of the three new Bitcoin alternatives to watch!

http://www.followthecoin.com/3-new-bitcoin-alternatives-watching/

Your other observations are noted and are food for thought.
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 09:47:21 PM

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/zeit/#!rich
Current stats
32% at 10 address
36.9% at 100 address
26.8% at 1000 address
4.3% for the rest

In the US
The Wealthiest 20% Own 72% of the money ; The Poorest 20% Only 3%
http://www.forbes.com/sites/robertlenzner/2013/04/19/the-growing-disparity-in-wealth-made-the-great-recession-worse-and-the-recovery-weaker-than-ever-before/

As you can see our current Zeit 10 wallets rich list max out at 32%,
only 20% of US Rich own 72% of US Dollars. 72% is way higher than 32%.
We are already more fair than they are by huge numbers.

Points on equitable distribution , we are keeping a faucet active , which we will fund every single month to keep a value of 1 million zeitcoins to be given away freely at no charge.
If a Person wants to increase their personal supply , they can receive 100 zeitcoins every 12 hours at no cost, and then let it stake monthly to increase their percentage even more.
Or if a person has the resources they can buy up a large amount of zeitcoins at a very low price (for the moment).

The ZeitKnights will be using 10% of their monthly stakes to spread zeitcoin to the people thru different avenues in the future, including gaming & charity,  but the faucets will be there forever to help ensure distribution. If you want to start increasing your numbers for free go to
http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?faucet=ZEIT

Cool

FYI:
Will be adding a 2nd faucet next year by March.
Pages: « 1 ... 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 [557] 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 ... 861 »
  Print  

Jump to: