May 01, 2024, 09:04:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ZEITCOIN
https://zeit-coin.net
https://zeit-knights.slack.com
https://t.me/zeit_coin

Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 861 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS]  (Read 1009205 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
gimmezeit

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

Have a ZEIT, have a kitkat.

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:45:53 PM

Cryptorush-fuckups and 51% pools have nothing to do with accidental forks. They are totally different problems.
In case of cryptorush its incompetence and in case of 51% pools its an issue of security.
(which i dont see since hashstrike cooperates with us actively to get the %age down)

51% pools can be a threat because the pool could be misused / attacked.

But all this is Cryptocurrency basics. Use google! Read!
Do not blindly believe "OPs" or "officials" of any CC!

If you think ZEIT is not trustworthy. Leave now! ZEIT does not need you.

Even if it looks like it. >> I'm NOT THE DEV <<
-
This was useful? Glad to be of help! Smiley Share some ZEIT? MduTKn3TKpzU9NoAHTBchzAtscFN8HFjXz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rikkie7

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:47:14 PM

total hash 2.71, hashstrike 1.73

edit: total is now a lot higher again, but hashstrike goes over 51% several times a day. But hey, i dont know what iam talking about, so who cares.

People, we are a community or not? Move your miners to other pools. If you want large pools: http://zeit.dedicatedpool.com, http://zeit.imine.at/, https://zeit.hash.so are large enough to get regular blocks and you will get the same amount of coins.
Anonymousg64

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:51:40 PM

your all forgetting that most miners on the network are not necessarly part of zeitcoin community, they dont follow this thread.

i think its the pool operators that are at fault here.
they should implement automatic lottery disconnect to maintain sub 30% network hashrate.
everyone should have failover pools.

i would not mind being disconnected from my pool in the interest of the coin im mining.
have it clear that your pool has this behavior and add an option for email notification if selected for disconnect and people wont panic.
Soumaxeridis

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:54:57 PM

Some people don't understand that it doesn't matter the size of the pool. You still get the same coins in the end.
What matters is the "luck" of the pool. This is something irrelevant with size!
At the moment I am at a very small pool, only 3 workers.
Yet we found 7 blocks in the last 24 hours with a 55% average!
That has been very profitable for me, even though I only have 500KH/s
Please stay away from large pools, try to find pools with an average around 100%.
Pools with high averages probably means they have lower efficiency and bad luck. In the end you will get less coins.
Palaxidon

Activity: 462

Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 04:02:43 PM

I feel cheated Sad I develop you a bot, but I not get a bounty. I had a better opinion of you.
well I dont get help with my wallet and did translate, did blog posts for this coin, promotion and telling about it in fb, Been here since the launch.
All what I get is being ignored

Rikkie7

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:04:36 PM

Some people don't understand that it doesn't matter the size of the pool. You still get the same coins in the end.
What matters is the "luck" of the pool. This is something irrelevant with size!
At the moment I am at a very small pool, only 3 workers.
Yet we found 7 blocks in the last 24 hours with a 55% average!
That has been very profitable for me, even though I only have 500KH/s
Please stay away from large pools, try to find pools with an average around 100%.
Pools with high averages probably means they have lower efficiency and bad luck. In the end you will get less coins.

I agree, but some people like to have regular deposits. So large pools are interesting. But that doesn't mean you need to have the largest pool.
And indeed small pools and sometimes solo mining is more profitable, but that is usually just a matter of luck.
LionOfNarnia

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:07:27 PM

Here's an interesting question...

(for anyone with the time & nous to work it out)

WHAT PERCENTAGE of all the currently-mined Zees are listed on exchanges & what % is being held in private wallets?

I think keeping a track of the ratio between the two will give a reasonable indication of how the concept of this coin being a 'keeper' is developing - how many of us ARE actually hanging onto our Zeit for the future.

Any takers?

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"
gimmezeit

Activity: 93

Have a ZEIT, have a kitkat.

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:12:53 PM

WHAT PERCENTAGE of all the currently-mined Zees are listed on exchanges & what % is being held in private wallets?

I think keeping a track of the ratio between the two will give a reasonable indication of how the concept of this coin being a 'keeper' is developing - how many of us ARE actually hanging onto our Zeit for the future.

Any takers?

Smiley Cool, i like the idea. Sounds like a reasonable metric.
One could do the rough shot and just manually add up the orders on the markets and compare that to the overall coinbase.
Maybe i'll do that later and report here Smiley Thanks for sharing mate.

Even if it looks like it. >> I'm NOT THE DEV <<
-
This was useful? Glad to be of help! Smiley Share some ZEIT? MduTKn3TKpzU9NoAHTBchzAtscFN8HFjXz
coradan

Activity: 518
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:15:10 PM

Any takers?

Total issued: 21,108,590,104
Total aprox. in Exchanges (Mintpal and Coinex): 3,500,000,000-4,000,000,000

Percentage aprox. in Exchanges: 17-19%

One more thing: NXT
http://www.nxt.cool
stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:15:18 PM

Ok, i gonna have to sell my Zeitcoin, the risk is just to high for a fork in the chain and loosing all i have. Iam sorry ppl iam out.

Why do you say that? What happened???[/b]

I still haven't been paid the 2.4 million zeitcoin I'm owed for when zeitcoin forked last time and all coins were lost on cryptorush. Developers of zeitcoin said they would make this right... how long???

You have no idea what you are talking about. So long!

? Cryptorushin told me they can't give me my 2.4 million zeitcoin because there was a fork or something and the developers didnt tell the exchange and some how my coins were lost because of this. So yes maybe I don't know what I'm talking about, but I do know my coins aren't here and the developers said they were going to replace them. still waiting.

So here's a question, since you are raising such a stink about this. Did you mine those coins and try to dump them on cryptorush and lost them because no one bought them before cryptorush had their issue? Or did you buy them and lost them because you weren't able to withdraw them in time before the issue? If it's because you bought them and weren't able to withdraw in time, then you might get some sympathy here. But if you mined them and tried to dump them for a quick buck, then I can tell you that you will get no sympathy here.

TuxNut

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:19:40 PM

I feel cheated Sad I develop you a bot, but I not get a bounty. I had a better opinion of you.
well I dont get help with my wallet and did translate, did blog posts for this coin, promotion and telling about it in fb, Been here since the launch.

Quit whining and lying. We've tried to help but none of it apparently worked, therefore you'll have to try and figure more stuff out yourself, these problems have existed for most coins as far as I can tell. Some folks get unlucky with some wallets. Hence there's likely a solution somewhere, have you tried looking in the tech support thread or have you just been spamming us here thinking users are able to solve your tech issues?

I know I'm pretty tired of the number of people who just ask ask ask and never seem to look for a solution themselves, it's always someone elses job to fix their issues while not mentioning the help people have proved already.

Tired of how corrupt and  the world is? You're not alone
Take 2 hours to learn some stuff
bigc1984

Activity: 658
Merit: 534

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:21:17 PM

Ok, i gonna have to sell my Zeitcoin, the risk is just to high for a fork in the chain and loosing all i have. Iam sorry ppl iam out.

I still haven't been paid the 2.4 million zeitcoin I'm owed for when zeitcoin forked last time and all coins were lost on cryptorush. Developers of zeitcoin said they would make this right... how long???

? Cryptorushin told me they can't give me my 2.4 million zeitcoin because there was a fork or something and the developers didnt tell the exchange and some how my coins were lost because of this. So yes maybe I don't know what I'm talking about, but I do know my coins aren't here and the developers said they were going to replace them. still waiting.

So here's a question, since you are raising such a stink about this. Did you mine those coins and try to dump them on cryptorush and lost them because no one bought them before cryptorush had their issue? Or did you buy them and lost them because you weren't able to withdraw them in time before the issue? If it's because you bought them and weren't able to withdraw in time, then you might get some sympathy here. But if you mined them and tried to dump them for a quick buck, then I can tell you that you will get no sympathy here.

I bought the zeitcoin because it sounds like an interesting idea to me. I like the zeit movement idea so I bought these coins for the long run. I was doing some day trading with them while they were fluctuating and had no idea there was any issues. I have no intention of dumping my coins. I bought at .00000008
Palaxidon

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 04:21:47 PM

Thats just redicles man that I have asked to help with my wallet allready so many times and this community doesnt care about that. LOL I think people here are LOST.
You really think that normal people will bother thinking how to make Zeit wallet working??
I think they just go and use other coin with better wallet system.
Good luck with that...!!
The wallet have to be updated ( atleast windows wallet ), because it not working properly.

This is not only me who have problems with wallet. It was bad since the launch.

bumblebee33

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:26:05 PM

Why don't you contact OP via PM and let him know before accusing.

But both of you seem to be very negative. People here are very supportive and helpful to one another, but somebody who is deliberately negative is not much welcome here.

If you have problems with your wallet, I am sure people here tried to help you. Just because you did not get your problem resolved, it's nobody's fault here. We all volunteer!!!! (And by the way, you must be doing something wrong if you have still problems with your wallet, otherwise the thread would be full of wallet issues...)
TuxNut

Activity: 182

I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:26:19 PM

Thats just redicles man that I have asked to help with my wallet allready so many times and this community doesnt care about that. LOL I think people here are LOST.
You really think that normal people will bother thinking how to make Zeit wallet working??
I think they just go and use other coin with better wallet system.
Good luck with that...!!
The wallet have to be updated ( atleast windows wallet ), because it not working properly.

This is not only me who have problems with wallet. It was bad since the launch.

BS
It's a qt wallet like all the other wallets, same damn code!
And you've had plenty of responses (you may want to delete your old posts, kind of makes it easy to see responses in your message history currently).
Can't be bothered to help yourself? Why should we bother to try and help you. Have fun on the other coins. Chao!

Tired of how corrupt and  the world is? You're not alone
Take 2 hours to learn some stuff
Palaxidon

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 04:26:22 PM

Quit whining and lying. We've tried to help but none of it apparently worked, therefore you'll have to try and figure more stuff out yourself, these problems have existed for most coins as far as I can tell. Some folks get unlucky with some wallets. Hence there's likely a solution somewhere, have you tried looking in the tech support thread or have you just been spamming us here thinking users are able to solve your tech issues?

I know I'm pretty tired of the number of people who just ask ask ask and never seem to look for a solution themselves, it's always someone elses job to fix their issues while not mentioning the help people have proved already.
Tell me why other coin wallets working just fine and there is no problems?
Now tell me why Zeit coin wallet not working when you download fresh wallet to a computer like in guide and its not working?HuhHuhHuh? The dev keep ignoring my messages aswell

And im not lying. I just asked help and got ignored. Sometime got answer like ''go read instructions?'' or ''my wallet working fine, keep trying?'' You keep saying there how great community it is but people dont even help there even those who even could help and they have fixed their wallets. Then you say I have to spend time trying to understand how to make wallet working to use my coins? LOL it should be other way around.

bumblebee33

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:26:59 PM

+1,000,000
14aristokrat

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:28:43 PM

Who mines Zeitcoin sell good hands Zeitcoin a little bit video card havent lot of coins to to get sings I beg miners to sell me
stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:30:03 PM

I bought the zeitcoin because it sounds like an interesting idea to me. I like the zeit movement idea so I bought these coins for the long run. I was doing some day trading with them while they were fluctuating and had no idea there was any issues. I have no intention of dumping my coins. I bought at .00000008

Good. We don't like pump and dumpers here.

bumblebee33

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:30:30 PM

But you must have been sleeping. In this business you have to be on the ball at all times. When those issues came up, I followed it every step and withdraw from that exchange immediately. If you would have followed this thread at least once a day, you would not have come 5 days afterwards and complained.
Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 861 »
  Print  

Jump to: