May 06, 2024, 09:05:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ZEITCOIN
https://zeit-coin.net
https://zeit-knights.slack.com
https://t.me/zeit_coin

Pages: « 1 ... 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 [695] 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 ... 861 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS]  (Read 1009207 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
a_cat_named_joe

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 02:10:39 PM

The only problem is that prices on Cryptsy are coming out at around 20% higher than Bittrex and other exchanges.

That's some Mt. Gox crap right there. Inflate value, steal BTC, claim "problems with withdrawals" (or hackers stole them), transfer BTC to a wallet stored somewhere outside of U.S., cash out, close exchange, live like a champ and not give a care in the world that other people lost money in the scam.

You might be right, but I think that the general price rise has come about by a mass exodus of people panic-buying altcoins to get their BTC out of Cryptsy. I've made many Support requests in the past - as we all have had to do with Cryptsy - but I've never had an option given to me that Cryptsy could cancel my withdrawal request internally, because of problems with BTC.

Bitcoin suffered malleabilty attacks in early October that were of such a magnitude that they were reported in the mainstream media worldwide. The Ddos attacks and Cryptsy going offline happened from November 22nd onwards. Now the problems with BTC at Cryptsy. I wonder if they are connected and whether Cryptsy have acquired a mountain-load of duff BTC?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rent_a_Ray
Legendary

Activity: 1322
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 06:56:10 PM

It's not only BTC withdrawal  Angry
LTC is affected, too.

BigVern usually tweets about every latest Shitcoin that was added by Cryptsy. But when Cryptsy has real issues the big man is silent.
They pay out some chat users because they want show everyone that everything is ok. But it isn't.
Cryptsy is the next Gox.

Cheers,
Ray
lxxtikk
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 09:08:25 PM

LTC is affected, too.

BigVern usually tweets about every latest Shitcoin that was added by Cryptsy. But when Cryptsy has real issues the big man is silent.
They pay out some chat users because they want show everyone that everything is ok. But it isn't.
Cryptsy is the next Gox.

Cheers,
Ray
they cant fix DEM wallet 6 months  Grin
something is wrong  there
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 10:01:03 AM

kiklo can you make a request to add Zeitcoin at poloniex?

Made 2 previous attempts and I believe UKI made 1 this year.
Poloniex never responded to us or some other coins, I know requested listing.
(only thing I use Poloniex for is converting BTC to LTC.)

IMO Cryptopia is going to start coming into its own in 2016.

If you are buying,  Cryptsy's Zeit Withdrawals are still working normally.
It seems like the BTC & LTC get in but don't get out, unless you exchange it for an alt coin.

But if selling use Cryptopia , SouthXchange or Yobit , as there are currently no reports of BTC or LTC withdrawl issues with them.
Or just use these 3 for buying  too.

As Always , never leave more on any exchange than what you are willing to lose.

Cool
LionOfNarnia

Activity: 938

Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 11:57:51 AM

The latest batch of shitcoins being consigned to the oblivion they deserve...

C-CEX.com exchange news!

We have to free up server resources for new coins by delisting some coins which have consistently low trading volume.
The following coins will be removed on 10.12.2015 if their average trading volume for the last month has not exceeded 0.2 BTC/day (or 6 BTC for last 30 days):

Alexium Coin [AUM], Botcoin [BOT], BreakCoin [BRE], BowsCoin [BSC], Bubble [BUB], CarbonCoin [CARB], CryptBit [CBIT], SolarFarm Asset [CELL], ChipCoin [CHIP], CrevaCoin [CREVA], Cryptotarget [CRT], DeltaCredits [DCR], Darkether [DETH], DayTraderCoin [DTC], EbolaShare [EBS], FujiCoin [FJC], GhostlyCrypto [GHOUL], IslaCoin [ISL], LiteStarCoin [LTS], MapCoin [MAPC], NetworkCoin [NETC], OKcash [OK], ParanoiaCoin [PARA], PeopleCoin [PEO], Rimbit [RBT], Radon [XRDN], ResumeoShares [RMS], SkullBuzz [SKB], TenneT [TNNT], TrickyCoin [TRICK], UCoin , UniversalCurrency [UNIT], VectorCoin [VEC], Viral [VIRAL], XDECoin [XDE], Pharma [XPH]

Please, trade, sell or withdraw these coins before removal date, after which retrieval of any remaining balances for these coins will not be possible anymore.

Thank You for using our exchange!
Sincerely, C-CEX.com Team.
I agree with your statement, but just to be fully precise Lion: not all of the coins that were listed on c-cex exchange do agree with their policy of charging you the 0.2% out of 6BTC per 30 days to stay afloat. I believe ZEIT community was also against paid exchanges and in a very hypothetical case of being initially listed there and having not enough monthly volume, ZEIT would not take the fight either. So be careful, as same arguments may be used against you. Just my 2 ZEITs  Wink

On the other note, I must admit I stopped liking Cryptsy after they had problems with my ZEIT deposits for the very first time earlier this year. I hope they will go where they deserve and meanwhile we will find new, equivalent in volume exchange, that will provide us with the BTC pairing.

Precision isn't in my brief

I leave that to Ray & Kiklo.

I think my point is that there are still FAR too many shitcoins coming & going, which means far too many people losing money to crooked devs who are only in it for a quick buck. This does none of us any good.

Just look at the names of most of those coins!

I mean - How the HELL did anyone take something like 'SkullBuzz' or 'EbolaShare' seriously in the first place?

Are 'people' really that stupid?

No, don't answer that.

Sad

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 04:53:41 PM

I think my point is that there are still FAR too many shitcoins coming & going, which means far too many people losing money to crooked devs who are only in it for a quick buck. This does none of us any good.

I mean - How the HELL did anyone take something like 'SkullBuzz' or 'EbolaShare' seriously in the first place?

No, don't answer that.

Sad
I believe we both know answer to that.
One part of the problem are people investing in any shitcoin that is just listed on the exchange, the other are the exchanges themselves listing any coin for which they will get BTC from the dev who is interested in scamming people. this greed-fueled beast looks like a perpetual motion machine, unfortunately.

this space is intentionally left blank
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 05:11:59 PM

LTC is affected, too.

Cryptsy is the next Gox.

Cheers,
Ray

I completely agree. get ur coins out of there guys!
a_cat_named_joe

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 01:19:38 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2015, 02:28:17 AM by a_cat_named_joe

The latest batch of shitcoins being consigned to the oblivion they deserve...

C-CEX.com exchange news!

We have to free up server resources for new coins by delisting some coins which have consistently low trading volume.
The following coins will be removed on 10.12.2015 if their average trading volume for the last month has not exceeded 0.2 BTC/day (or 6 BTC for last 30 days):

Alexium Coin [AUM], Botcoin [BOT], BreakCoin [BRE], BowsCoin [BSC], Bubble [BUB], CarbonCoin [CARB], CryptBit [CBIT], SolarFarm Asset [CELL], ChipCoin [CHIP], CrevaCoin [CREVA], Cryptotarget [CRT], DeltaCredits [DCR], Darkether [DETH], DayTraderCoin [DTC], EbolaShare [EBS], FujiCoin [FJC], GhostlyCrypto [GHOUL], IslaCoin [ISL], LiteStarCoin [LTS], MapCoin [MAPC], NetworkCoin [NETC], OKcash [OK], ParanoiaCoin [PARA], PeopleCoin [PEO], Rimbit [RBT], Radon [XRDN], ResumeoShares [RMS], SkullBuzz [SKB], TenneT [TNNT], TrickyCoin [TRICK], UCoin , UniversalCurrency [UNIT], VectorCoin [VEC], Viral [VIRAL], XDECoin [XDE], Pharma [XPH]

Please, trade, sell or withdraw these coins before removal date, after which retrieval of any remaining balances for these coins will not be possible anymore.

Thank You for using our exchange!
Sincerely, C-CEX.com Team.
I agree with your statement, but just to be fully precise Lion: not all of the coins that were listed on c-cex exchange do agree with their policy of charging you the 0.2% out of 6BTC per 30 days to stay afloat. I believe ZEIT community was also against paid exchanges and in a very hypothetical case of being initially listed there and having not enough monthly volume, ZEIT would not take the fight either. So be careful, as same arguments may be used against you. Just my 2 ZEITs  Wink

On the other note, I must admit I stopped liking Cryptsy after they had problems with my ZEIT deposits for the very first time earlier this year. I hope they will go where they deserve and meanwhile we will find new, equivalent in volume exchange, that will provide us with the BTC pairing.

No, don't answer that.

Sad

Aw c'mon Lion. Lighten up!

How could you say that about EbolaShare? If accepting Crypto became universal can you imagine paying people who are chasing you for money with EbolaShare?  "Here have some Ebola, now **** off."  Puts a whole new meaning to 'toxic debt'.

I'd love to buy a small amount just for the fun of it, but the Dev seems to have disappeared. The website is still maintained  https://ebolashare.github.io/ and the forum is still up-and-running https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=853242.880, but I suppose you are right ... who in their right mind would possibly buy into EbolaShare?

Now I know you won't believe this, and I checked this a minute ago, the EbolaShare Buy wall on C-cex has this Buy order for 26,971 Ebolas:

Price per EBS          EBS amount             BTC amount
0.00000345            26971.96521739       0.09305328

345 Satoshis for just one EbolaShare and Zeitcoin struggling to keep its head above one Satoshi. ¿Dónde está la justicia? Makes you wonder whether Ray and all the community are doing something wrong. Maybe he should do a runner and not be so precious about the Zeit and Time connection, ... and change the spelling a little.

Seriously though, I wonder what the way forward for Zeitcoin is? Do we have one more last try to sell it to The Zeitgeist Movement again, ... or some similar organisation?

And then there are the cosmetics: Is it possible to graft Zeitcoin onto an entirely new Zeitcoin Blockchain, where 10,000,000 Old Zeitcoins are worth 1 New Zeitcoin? Or, just transfer all Zeitcoin onto a new Blockchain on a one-to-one basis? That would keep the freshness and do away with any excessive Blockchain bloat that could materialise over the next couple of years.

I wonder where the future lies?
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 02:27:04 AM

Aw c'mon Lion. Lighten up!

How could you say that about EbolaShare? If accepting Crypto became universal can you imagine paying people who are chasing you for money with EbolaShare?  "Here have some Ebola, now **** off."  Puts a whole new meaning to 'toxic debt'.

I'd love to buy a small amount just for the fun of it, but the Dev seems to have disappeared. The website is still maintained  https://ebolashare.github.io/ and the forum is still up-and-running https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=853242.880, but I suppose you are right ... who in their right mind would possibly buy into EbolaShare?

Now I know you won't believe this, and I checked this a minute ago, the EbolaShare Buy wall on C-cex has this Buy order for 26,971 Ebolas:

Price per EBS          EBS amount             BTC amount
0.00000345            26971.96521739       0.09305328

345 Satoshis for just one EbolaShare and Zeitcoin struggling to keep its head above one Satoshi. ¿Dónde está la justicia? Makes you wonder whether Ray and all the community are doing something wrong. Maybe he should do a runner and not be so precious about the Zeit and Time connection, ... and change the spelling a little.

Seriously though, I wonder what the way forward for Zeitcoin is? Do we have one more last try to sell it to The Zeitcoin Movement again, or some similar organisation?

And then there are the cosmetics: Is it possible to graft Zeitcoin onto an entirely new Zeitcoin Blockchain, where 10,000,000 Old Zeitcoins are worth 1 New Zeitcoin? Or, just transfer all Zeitcoin onto a new Blockchain on a one-to-one basis? That would keep the freshness and do away with any excessive Blockchain bloat that could materialise over the next couple of years.

I wonder where the future lies?

Hi Cat,

There are forces at work , that are intentionally working to lower the Price of Zeit on a Daily basis.
Those same forces were behind a DDOS attack on the Zeit Web Site a few months ago around the time of a wallet update.
The leaders of the zeitgeist movement are of no use to US, and there will be No Ties between us now or in the Future.
Zeit Knights & Zeit community will be the ones that make ZEIT into what it needs to be.

As far as the current coin prices , you can go on cryptsy and find coins with dead chains, no block explorers and no devs , and their prices are in the 100s of satochi.
Logically it makes absolutely no sense , Our coin has options for Vendors , Multiple block explorers , excellent transfer times, a groups of supporters that are dedicated, the most amazing Dev (Ray) , a Lion that destroys fudders , Multiple Exchanges, and Our OP is actually updated.

So Logically , that leaves two options,  either all buyers are totally clueless which I don't personally believe,
or there are forces at work manipulating the markets for their secret agenda, which I do believe.

As far as the blockchain debate goes, it will hold until next year, sometime this year we'll switch to a 45 second block time, which will speed up syncing slightly and slow down the bloat, while keeping our amazing speed. Once we drop down in the 5% next year, we can revisit whether everyone want to swap chains to a brand new chain.
At that time we can do a reverse swap if the community wishes, however it may be over the next year that the new Knights buy so many Zeit it becomes a non issue.  Cheesy
We are only at 14 knights, Max amount of Knights worldwide will only be between 100 & 300.
As the Knights Numbers Grow , we shall overpower those other forces, and if they want to keep trying to crush the price, let them so the new Knights will get in at a lower cost. 

The Difference , between ZEIT and all other Coins is
The Knights will Never Surrender until ZEIT becomes a Global Power like this world has never seen,
ZEIT will be the LIGHT that holds the forces of Darkness at bay.

Cool   
a_cat_named_joe

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 02:46:08 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2015, 03:12:39 AM by a_cat_named_joe

@ Kiklo

I agree with you. There is much manipulation going on in the markets and skullduggery going on elsewhere. With Zeitcoin, all the technicals are there and Zeitcoin has a great community, including your good self. But maybe there are a lot of clueless people out there who don't know about Zeitcoin.

If that is so, the question becomes: how do we get the Zeit message through to them?
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 03:31:04 AM

@ Kiklo

I agree with you. There is much manipulation going on in the markets and skullduggery going on elsewhere. With Zeitcoin, all the technicals are there and Zeitcoin has a great community, including your good self. But maybe there are a lot of clueless people out there who don't know about Zeitcoin.

If that is so, the question becomes: how do we get the Zeit message through to them?

In 2017, we can do a PR Push to News Organizations to begin increasing awareness.
Also the ad network using Zeit as payment we need to create should also help with awareness.

Cool
groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:29:23 AM

Quote from: kiklo
The Difference , between ZEIT and all other Coins is
The Knights will Never Surrender until ZEIT becomes a Global Power like this world has never seen,
ZEIT will be the LIGHT that holds the forces of Darkness at bay.

just the right way to top off page 700    Grin

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 12:40:15 PM

all for establishing the Jedi Knight Console of the 21st Century Wink

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
LionOfNarnia

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 08:01:36 PM

.. Jedi Knight Console ...

I think Sony Playstation beat you to it Wink

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 07:45:13 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2015, 09:29:56 AM by kiklo

Cryptsy Status/Warning Update,

Over 73 coin wallets are offline for different reasons on Cryptsy at the moment.
I checked a few that they listed as network issues, and their block explorers and other exchanges were working.
So they are having internal issues and they may place the ZEIT Wallet in maintenance mode, if so and the stories have been true , you may lose your coins.
So any coins left out there , be prepared to lose, as the cryptsy saga gets stranger by the day.
Do not leave any coins on their exchange, that you are not willing to Lose.

Cool

FYI:
Currently ZEIT Withdrawals from cryptsy are still working.
Currently ZEIT Withdrawals are Pending but have not processed Yet!!!    Tongue

Do Not Use Cryptsy for ZEIT Trading ,

Only use Cryptopia ,  SouthXchange ,  &  Yobit  at the moment.
Varvarin
Legendary

Activity: 1130

No good deed goes unpunished

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 06:28:37 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2015, 07:02:11 PM by Varvarin

Cryptsy Status/Warning Update,

FYI:
Currently ZEIT Withdrawals from cryptsy are still working.
Currently ZEIT Withdrawals are Pending but have not processed Yet!!!    Tongue

Do Not Use Cryptsy for ZEIT Trading ,

Only use Cryptopia ,  SouthXchange ,  &  Yobit  at the moment.

Got my Zeits off last week, worked, but got EMC2 and DASH stuck there still. EMC2 gets paid out in 65k, 55k from 450k requested and DASH just says "Pending".

PULL EVERYTHING OFF CRYPTSY IF YOU CAN. CHECK WHAT COINS ARE WORKING 1ST.

Happy Page 700 .. Yeiiii!!!  Grin

Coinmarket Cat prowls once again.
https://twitter.com/VarvarinEMC2
a_cat_named_joe

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 12:14:28 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2015, 02:23:36 AM by a_cat_named_joe

There are 77 wallets offline at Cryptsy at the moment. If you are looking for coins to get your balance out with, HoboNickels and Sprouts are being processed quickly. I found Sprouts to be the best. It is currently at what I consider to be a bargain price.

When I tried to buy HoboNickels, I bought a few and the useful quantities suddenly disappeared and reappeared further up the sell wall at a much higher price. Algorithmic shenanigans?
LionOfNarnia

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 05:40:24 PM

VeriCoin is telling its' users to get out of crapsy, then they are gonna request de-listing.

https://twitter.com/VeriCoin/status/674631537359527936

Maybe we should think about doing the same?

a_cat_named_joe

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 06:35:52 PM

VeriCoin is telling its' users to get out of crapsy, then they are gonna request de-listing.

Secretly, I hope Cryptsy come through their troubles OK. My record here shows that I've always been prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt. I think that they are being targeted by people who hate cryptos.

But these fuckers made me pay 20% extra over the going rate to get my BTC out. I believe that they are manipulative little bastards who have been milking POS coins for all they're worth on the sly. So yes, I agree with you, let's think of delisting out of the manipulation that is keeping us down. Zeit pairing with LTC??? Fuck off!!!
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 06:53:43 PM

Secretly, I hope Cryptsy come through their troubles OK. My record here shows that I've always been prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt. I think that they are being targeted by people who hate cryptos.

But these fuckers made me pay 20% extra over the going rate to get my BTC out. I believe that they are manipulative little bastards who have been milking POS coins for all they're worth on the sly. So yes, I agree with you, let's think of delisting out of the manipulation that is keeping us down. Zeit pairing with LTC??? Fuck off!!!
Lion, I am with you on that one. Let's finish the Cryptsy chapter in ZEIT history once and for good. There is no reason to feel compassion, as Cryptsy didn't have compassion to ZEIT when they downgraded it to the LTC pairing and then had our wallet in the maintenance for weeks without an obvious reason. I have no funds on Cryptsy, so I am prepared for asking them to give up on ZEIT. I believe we would have to announce it some time in advance so that all of the user can withdraw their coins safely. Otherwise, we risk once again that the exchange would take over coins to dump them somewhere else (coinex.pw dumping on Mintpal in April 2014).

To me the real question that stays open for more than last six months is: do we have a good candidate, i.e., suitable in volume, to substitute Cryptsy? For now, any of the other exchanges that we are listed are not even close to the volume we had at Cryptsy, and, being objective, there are no reasons to believe that any day any of these exchanges will come close to that volume.

this space is intentionally left blank
Pages: « 1 ... 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 [695] 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 ... 861 »
  Print  

Jump to: