Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:07:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what happened to ethereum?  (Read 5603 times)
Ikingpain

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:24:45 PM

I can not say exactly what happened with eth. It seems I heard something that it was a deliberate price reduction by selling a large amount of eth. I do not know when, but the ether will be exactly restored.

we all do not panic with sudden price reductions, because that is what always happens in the world of trade, big investors are usually very happy to play prices by selling some of the items they have so that the supply is abundant and results in price reductions, and of course they will buy in large quantities at low prices. and with large-scale purchases resulting in little stocks which cause prices to rise, and speculators will reap huge profits.

So it was always, now we can only watch it. The market is a tool for enrichment for many. It remains only to wait for change and believe that everything will be fine.
Corelianer

Activity: 309
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:40:11 PM

Ethereum fell along with the fall of the entire market. As soon as global growth begins, the cost of Ethereum will also increase.
hinpoc.hin

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:12:22 PM

ETH has good future. Currently all the cryptos going down so we can not expect 1 crypto will boom. please be patient. all will correct soon

in my opinion i am aggre with that.  because ETH has a good future and comfortable to use it.  so use ETH to invest or something
Ratash

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:17:34 PM

Ethereum has encountred a lot of difficulties these days which caused the downfall of its price all of that because scam icos but i still have hope because i see some good things latelly.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:19:09 PM

Especially with Etherium nothing terrible happened. One of the reasons for the drop in the price of ETH is the fact that the funds are being poured into Bitcoin to maintain the price of Bitcoin. Many Altcoin also lost in price because of this. It can be said more simply that this is the usual manipulation of the crypto market in favor of Bitcoin. Ahead of us waiting for several events that can affect the change of trend. The first is the launch of futures for ETH, the second is the adoption of ETF on bitcoin and the third output of new video cards. Most likely, the change of trend should be expected from the end of this September.
pedagang2

Activity: 376
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 05:29:53 PM

I think you have to be patient and don't panic, because if you panic at the current price, then you will act without thinking and will suffer losses. but if you remain relaxed and patient, then you will benefit one day.
So the key is to stay calm and be patient.

michael23

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:10:46 PM

Ethereum has fallen significantly in price, but I think that there is nothing wrong with this, since the entire market has also fallen sharply. Ethereum like any other altcoin goes for Bitcoin. Bitcoin will start to grow, then Ethereum will also start to grow.
Cryppy_guyL

Activity: 325

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:29:14 PM

What happened to Ethereum? Yes this question can be ask on this moment relative any coin. Now everyone is concerned about what will happen to the market and after what period of time it will recover. But I would not panic, because Ethereum is not just a coin, but a coin that is believed and worked on.

willybacem

Activity: 120

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:47:12 PM

We certainly don't think that the ETH can fall so far. And this greatly influences the growth of all Altcoin. All Altcoin, of course, rests on the ETH and BTC. We hope that there will be a very high price increase at the end of this year. And hopefully, it could happen.
Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:12:47 PM

Not only ethereum but also every altcoins price have decreased. We  don't need to worry about what happened, we need patient. I think that the price of the ethereum has fallen dramatically and I think also the price of ethereum will increase by dramatically. Soon the problem will be solved. I believe the price of ethereum will double or tripple for sure at the end of this year.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
zucknail

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:59:59 AM

I think Ethereum will slowly recover. People only need to wait patiently. Although the price of Ethereum is seriously falling, you will find that all cryptocurrencies are falling. This is just a normal phenomenon. Don't panic, keep calm, Ethereum future Development has great potential
Yeah exactly we realize that the Ethereum is now very down. This dump price of ETH only hits $274.78 today. It is down around -1.85%. Everyday we may see the market analysis of the ETH for sure. but, no good news happens. I also always ask about what happen to ETH. Is seriously ETH collapsing? Well, I don't really hope about the collapse. But, the condition drives me to think so. Just wait a little longer and always for the best mate.
crazymelons12

Activity: 238
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:11:41 AM

It will surely go up again in price. Ethereum had been in the bottom for quite sometime. It did stay at a level lower than I could ever think of. It seems to have done a huge reset for iself. Yet fear not because if the market will be good for altcoins it will go high enough quickly. Same as how it goes down it really will just keep the trust and do not just do panic selling.
aicel

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:32:18 AM

Many are concern in ethereum. Ethereum is the hot topic today. I think ethereum will pump up again. It's just a matter of time. There are times that it will go up and there are times that it will go down.
ucb96

Activity: 214

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 03:26:46 PM

Ethereum is the one of most stable version of cryptocurrency. I think that the Ethereum price will recover before the end of this year.
chessi

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:40:05 PM

In my opinion Ethereum was overhyped with all ICOs that jumped on the opportunity without much of understanding what they do. Ethereum is not that good platform for ICOs because of transactions costs and being slow.
There are better solutions for blockchain and ICOs out there. People are starting to be more aware of this fact. It seems that Ethereum times are over.
Marioboro

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:52:22 PM

Do not worry mate, eth has proved that it is reliable and still has a lot of room to grow. So stay put and watch the tide unfold.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:08:40 AM

Not only ethereum but also every altcoins price have decreased. We  don't need to worry about what happened, we need patient. I think that the price of the ethereum has fallen dramatically and I think also the price of ethereum will increase by dramatically. Soon the problem will be solved. I believe the price of ethereum will double or tripple for sure at the end of this year.
All the market has gone down we know that but the price of ethereum has been one of the hardest hit and we need to try to answer why that is the case? And the most logical reason has to do with the difficulty the current icos are having to get money to develop their projects, you must remember that ethereum is not like other coins, ethereum depends a lot on the coins developed above its network.
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:17:19 AM

ethereum going back up again. either when it happens but it will be a difficult thing to predict. Indeed many who hope that rise abruptly as soon as possible but even until the middle of this year even more so there is no increase in the mean. but besides that, certainly, it is good to buy the ethereum because the value is still low enough coins and this has potential.
anatolykarpov

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:19:19 AM

Nothing happened. It is just a regular market cycle. It's not just ETH that dropped. Check out other coins and see how much they droppped due to BTC correction.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 04:36:31 AM

for some reason, Ethereum is now no longer popular. or maybe because the Ethereum network is too monotonous and never updates? about that I don't know
but certainly, Ethereum must rebranding to remain the choice of the crypto community
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: