Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:22:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what happened to ethereum?  (Read 5589 times)
mey466

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:08:02 PM

yes confusing, though, bitcoin hasn't gone down but ethereum experienced the deepest decline compared to other altcoins, probably because of the many fake ICOs. Seeing the market, the mind makes a headache
nianastasia62

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:22:40 PM

Friends of the reversal is very close don't worry I am sure that this great coin will not fall ! Patience is the key to success !

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
euggio

Activity: 433
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:53:47 PM

Something happened that should have happened - correction. Ethereum showed growth not only in relation to the dollar, but also in a pair to bitcoin. As a rule, every growth recovers and everything went like a textbook. But in addition, at the moment, large players are trying to lower the market as low as possible to buy coins as cheap as possible.
diamdirumah

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:23:39 PM

Ethereum has decreased very much. So I think that getting down Ethereum will return at the initial price. But I don't expect it will happen. Because if there will certainly be many people who will suffer losses. But this is already a risk in this business. The full investment risk and this should we enjoy, we believe that the market will soon recover.
nurinmaulida

Activity: 153

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:31:05 PM

As I would see it, ethereum now is exceptionally influenced in the consequences of the market that is the reason its cost is diminishing a considerable measure yet we should be understanding for the market to recuperates to acquire enormous benefit from it. Ethereum is presently in awful condition if youre looking it in its cost yet it is a decent chance to purchase eth now and hold it for couple months or years to gain more benefit. I trust that it will recoup soon once the market recuperates.
rhenz01

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:35:58 PM

I really didn't expect this, what do you think happened to ethereum. will ethereum be back in the near future! I hope that in the near future ethereum will return.

What happens to ethereum today is really unbelievable because a lot people expected too much that it can rise even the market is falling but instead it drop rapidly to a very low price for this year.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:47:04 PM

Nothing happened. It is just a regular market cycle. It's not just ETH that dropped. Check out other coins and see how much they droppped due to BTC correction.
You are not taking the time to see what it's happening, it is true that all the market has gone down in price, that much is obvious, people are worried because they are seeing that the price of ethereum has been one of the most affected, and this brings a lot of attention because ethereum is the second coin only behind bitcoin and some people are wondering why ethereum is crashing so hard?
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:54:50 PM

This outcome has shocked me , so I have to strugle with it, work harder, probably find bounty in BTC payment and then buy altcoins like ethereum and Neo instead of BTC.
Also I need money for life
riska hanissa

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:17:06 PM

You just need to be sure and be patient until the green zone returns to the market, because things like this are not the first time it happened to the ETH.
because of the drop in prices experienced by ETH, the higher the price that will increase later to produce a large profit, then keep increasing the ETH assets you have.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
cryptobrzy

Activity: 123
Merit: 3

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:30:44 PM

Ethereum is a lot less stable as compared to bitcoin and when you realize that, then you Can see why bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency that has still held its own in this market.
Most cryptocurrencies have dropped over 0.2x this year.

I think  ethereum will totally bounce back in a more favorable market and anyone who has invested in it right now will likely reap big rewards on the bull run

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
binghope

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:44:50 PM

In my opinion, the ETH price has dropped to a low level as now. The main reason is that the ICH is low ETH so it affects the ETH price so the ETH price is going down and now they have fallen below $ 200
Surge_Dev

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:51:46 PM

I think that you need to invest in ether because this is the powerful coin which is going to occupy the place near the btc in the market. to my mind, this is the best proof that it is worth investing now
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:54:35 PM

no one expects this to happen to ethereum because it will have a negative impact on other altcoin prices but there is nothing we can do because no one really can control the market, we can only wait but not everyone can wait a long time because I think ethereum needs long time to rise from adversity

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
den_penta

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:34:48 AM

What is the next step?
Just stable $150 +\- ...%
(now even $15 will be 10% of the price)?
Or we will fall by psycho reasons strongly deeper. And any digits are possible?
And what a hell is 'any'? $100? $50? $25?

There is no flat, stable price's floor visible - which certainly needed for one~two weeks just relax people and stop falling knife.

Of course on fall I've collect more ETH than before, but have no ideas about it's future. Just HODL

cajuelan

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:43:49 AM

Well me too i don't really expect this could happen, The dip is so much and i hope it will bounce back soon. Still hodling thou!

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:53:22 AM

ETH has fallen so deep than one has imagined! It is really difficult to precisely predict the future of this coin, however ether is a good project which I think has a real use case. Let's just hope market recover soon.
kaltar

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:48:40 AM

Very strange things happen to the price of Ethereum. According to Coinmarketcap, 33% of Ethereum trading takes place on the new and unknown exchange "BitForex"  (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/#markets). This exchange was created 3 months ago and has already been convicted of fraud (https://cryptovest.com/news/syncfab-mfg-still-missing-from-bitforex-users-accuse-exchange-of-token-kidnapping/). And now the decline in the price of Ethereum is most likely the result of fraud.
tuikindu

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:50:27 AM

I don't know why the price of ethereum has fallen so fast recently. I've heard that many of the projects are selling eth, so the price will drop dramatically. I think we'll see prices under $150 soon.
ivandu

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:55:50 AM

I don't know why the price of ethereum has fallen so fast recently. I've heard that many of the projects are selling eth, so the price will drop dramatically. I think we'll see prices under $150 soon.
maybe that could be main reason why ethereum price drop alot.since much project using eth as payment for ico stages, its become very prone to dumped for ethereum price.maybe we need other platform for new projects.
strawbery

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:59:29 AM

I am amazed at the price of the current Ethereum. I also want to know what happened, which led to the collapse of Ethereum, but I believe that Ethereum will have a rebound.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: