Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:28:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I bought bitcoin at $20k last year  (Read 5443 times)
daotan123

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:35:30 PM

I got into the bitcoin again last year after losing all my 4.5 bitcoins to ponzi schemes early last year. I bought in bitcoin again at $20k. Now bitcoin is $6k+.  I'm regretting my actions.  Huh
You and many others have bought bitcoins by the end of 2017. Since then, bitcoin prices have been steadily declining from the highest level of $ 20,000 till now to $ 6,000. However, you should not worry too much if you have not sold your bitcoin yet. When the market recovers you will get back your money

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kniheant

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:45:23 PM

so sad for you when buy at top price,but don't be down for that,you need to focus on things come and never stop learn,i belive a bright future of crypto and bitcoin will recover again.
shnmykl

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:45:30 PM

I feel sorry for you mate. But don't lose hope, We know that there's a moment for Bitcoin to reach back its highest price and maybe higher than the highest price it reached. Sometimes we lose something and sometimes we will have a profit. Don't worry, Bitcoin being bubble is only temporary.
thepers0n

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:58:23 PM

I think it's not your fault. The price of BTC is unpredictable and it is influenced by different things. I hope that this fall BTC's price will grow up again and you will be happy.
mcabrito

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:59:47 PM

I think it's not your fault. The price of BTC is unpredictable and it is influenced by different things. I hope that this fall BTC's price will grow up again and you will be happy.

Yes because that time we never think that bitcoin price will decrease again that is why a lot of people bought that time, for now the best way is to keep holding and having a long patience.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:05:38 PM

You will only cry if you just followed the crowd to invest in bitcoin. Many people have different reasons for investing in bitcoins. Those who enjoy are those who plan to hodl for a long term. Many think they've lost the principal when they see bitcoin fall below the price at which they bought it but it isn't so. Ever since bitcoin's existence, there's been always profit for hodlers. Do not be shaken, bitcoin will surely cross the 20K zone soon. everyone is interested in bitcoin just that they are late and they want to use some means to get bitcoins at cheap price but do not panic.
QuppyTeam
Copper Member

Activity: 259

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:11:28 PM

Wow! Now, it will be very hard for you to reach the break-even.
Try to hold them, however, unfortunately, I don’t think that it will reach this point anymore  Sad
MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:48:03 PM

I got into the bitcoin again last year after losing all my 4.5 bitcoins to ponzi schemes early last year. I bought in bitcoin again at $20k. Now bitcoin is $6k+.  I'm regretting my actions.  Huh

Yes, this is a very unpleasant situation, sorry for your investments. On the one hand, you must always choose carefully where you invest your money. On the other hand, you have to be patient because now BTC is $6K+, but it can start to rise again soon.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:05:59 PM

You're not alone. Just have patience and wait. I think that the price for bitcoin will grow and very much.
- Of course he will not be lonely because many people are still in that state, they bought bitcoin at a very high price and what now they get is a price too low, bitcoin has made them disappointed and panic, the price of bitcoin is actually a psychological shock for many people. Although I am very lucky and do not fall into this situation, but my investments in altcoin are also greatly affected by the price of bitcoin, today happy, sad tomorrow then repeat, that is my feelings in this market, I no longer have the patience and trust in bitcoin as you

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:11:15 PM

Soory for the lost of tour bitcoin to scam through ponzi and also for buying bitcoin when the price was high $20000 and seeing the current price of bitcoin seating at $6+k, but there is a simple logic you must understand. You never lose you 20k invested in bitcoin until you decides to sake at the current price so I will advice you to keep holding and wait for the price of bitcoin to rise.
norashing

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 03:12:47 PM

Be Strongly, i think you should choose another solution to earn money in this market. If you have writing, translate or design skill. You can join bounty campaign to get token when ico success. It can help you increase your balance in this moment. i'm joining a campaign of ApolloX. They have a team with professional member on marketing and technologies technical. ApolloX's founding team are from top university and companies, including MIT, Stanford, Tsinghua, and Google. ApolloX protocol is the standard for empowering a new generation of decentralized global e-commerce. i hope you can choose a right solution for yourself.

Good luck!

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 03:20:45 PM

It is always recommended not to invest more than the loss-bearing capacity of the investor and hence, this was not the wise decision. However, if someone has enough research then he can adjust his strategy in a way that can help him to recover the loss if any. So, at this point, if you are regretting the decision that you took, I would advise you to spend some time in doing research and take decision accordingly instead of waiting for the market to work for you.
tranle1267

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Looking to the future and control myself

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:32:24 PM

that say sorry to you, i think you should more carefull, the price of bitcoin will increase in future, but now the price is cheaper so much than last year.
try and hope it will increase soon that you can reduce the money you lost.
BIOX

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:51:02 PM

I understand you because I am at same situation. The only way for us is holding. I strongly believe that it is not the final goal of BTC and it will rise up and achieve new ranks
SyrulRamadhan

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:04:28 PM

patiently bro I think you will lose a lot if you sell it now hold it because I am sure the price will return to $20,000 and more likely later this year or next year. be patient don't panic
eekkaa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:13:57 PM

it's very sad to know that you bought the price of bitcoin at such an expensive price and at this time the price of bitcoin falls very deep, you have to keep holding it back so you don't sell it at a very cheap price.
maloibtc

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:24:24 PM

I think that not only bought btc at such a price but you don't have to feel upset because this is just a price and it will increase again soon. Just wait and you will see that there is nothing horrible in this.
Thatsit

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 04:26:14 PM

Your purchase initiative was definitely good. But the market situation was not very good. That's why you have to face this problem. But you are very brave. The ability to take these risks will raise you a lot, so do not be frustrated.
Dirk2017

Activity: 336

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:42:09 PM

Your purchase initiative was definitely good. But the market situation was not very good. That's why you have to face this problem. But you are very brave. The ability to take these risks will raise you a lot, so do not be frustrated.

Ahm I think you buy or invest at wrong time, as what i've always said that its ideal to invest if the price of the coins is low, just wait for that moment to happen, buying at high price is okay but you need more time to earn profit because it will not rise easily. Keep in mind that.

pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:49:22 PM

Greed and fear are two enemies in any financial market which need to be defeated, patience is something which needs to be learnt to become a successful investor/traders, there is a golden rule, don't buy high don't sell low but how to determine TOP and BOTTOM that is the bigger question, if BTC had risen to $50K then $20K may be the BOTTOM, if it rose from $1500 to $20K then $20K may be TOP.
Control greed and frear and do not regret, you will get your money back.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: