Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:24:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I bought bitcoin at $20k last year  (Read 5443 times)
Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:26:23 AM

Honestly you did learn in hard way, loosing 4.5btc to Ponzi is a cast on it own, and trying to get back to it again and bought at ATH , which now dip with 70% but all the same ,you just have to be strong and hold for the next bull run which I can't really say when that could be and never invest your coin in any sort of quick return scheme again as that alone is fast way to loose everything you must have worked hard for and if you hold you will definitely get back at it.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:36:14 AM

You never know where you will lose or win at the market. I prefer to make the investments only when coins that I am interested in are st the lowest possible price. I avoid very expensive investments to be safe.
Nope I think doing analysis and research so that you know the possibility of when it will be profitable. is the function of the analysis itself. when the price starts to show a signal to go down at the beginning of the year. you should stop buying and thinking of selling because you have got the signal from your analysis.
Seunbabatunde

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:52:45 AM

Buying bitcoin at that price does not mean anything because the presently price makes you to be saying this but I'm very sure if you can be more patience the price is going to rise again.
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 08:58:37 AM

hold on to your bitcoin and I am still optimistic that the price of bitcoin will improve by the end of 2018 and so on because the public has begun to understand the benefits of bitcoin even though a little and this will continue
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:16:11 AM

I have seen several examples of this recently and I must say that I feel genuinely sad for all the people who have invested at above $15k point. The only possibility now is to hold your crypto for long and pray.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
umar22pk

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 10:26:21 AM

Sorry to hear for your loss, you already made a big loss & I hope you should have to take some lesson from this loss & never repeat it.
Only use that money which you can afford & never buy bitcoins in a pump always try to buy in dump.
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:18:55 AM

Sorry to hear for your loss, you already made a big loss & I hope you should have to take some lesson from this loss & never repeat it.
Only use that money which you can afford & never buy bitcoins in a pump always try to buy in dump.

I'll bet you that around that time lot's of people on bitcointalk were saying or thinking btc would go to 30,40,50k.
Everyone was hyping bitcoin, it's easy to say in hindsight you shouldn't have bought in a pump, while at the time of investing people are telling him to buy.
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:39:57 AM

Investing in BTC can't be greedy. If you feel low, buy it again. If you feel it is almost the same, you can sell it. The first investment can only be bought in half or one-third of the hands. This is the safest way to invest.
The value of Bitcoin needs to be speculated. In the end, it must be reflected in other currencies. Only when it is constantly changing hands, buying and selling, can it be reflected.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:45:02 AM

I got into the bitcoin again last year after losing all my 4.5 bitcoins to ponzi schemes early last year. I bought in bitcoin again at $20k. Now bitcoin is $6k+.  I'm regretting my actions.  Huh
Its sad to hear that. I believe many people did buy bitcoin at $20k and i believe it would be hard right now for bitcoin to increasing into $20k but its not impossible for bitcoin to recover if this etf approved. I do expect some grow in november when bakkt launch but i dont think it would make bitcoin $20k, but atleast maybe bitcoin will become $9k - $10k.

Kita Kita

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:46:49 AM

I got into the bitcoin again last year after losing all my 4.5 bitcoins to ponzi schemes early last year. I bought in bitcoin again at $20k. Now bitcoin is $6k+.  I'm regretting my actions.  Huh
I feel so bad for you because loosing a huge amount of money is not easy to forget but i think you can still come up with your loses by holding all of your bitcoin until it's value will go back at $15k or even more than $20k this month of december.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:58:12 AM

You never know where you will lose or win at the market. I prefer to make the investments only when coins that I am interested in are st the lowest possible price. I avoid very expensive investments to be safe.

That's is the correct strategy. However, do not you remember the time (December 2017-January 2018), when most of us were sure that this year Bitcoin could cost over 50K?
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:07:30 PM

Its sad to hear that. I believe many people did buy bitcoin at $20k and i believe it would be hard right now for bitcoin to increasing into $20k but its not impossible for bitcoin to recover if this etf approved. I do expect some grow in november when bakkt launch but i dont think it would make bitcoin $20k, but atleast maybe bitcoin will become $9k - $10k.
Maybe I could call it as a curiosity about the high profit that they may gain at that time that's why he really bought it's own kind of bitcoin even in that high valued coin. It is sad to hear that he became a victim of it's high curiosity but this is already charged to experience and learned from it so that on your next trading you were wise enough.
absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 12:09:48 PM

well, i have to admit that , it was not a good pick but if you can  be patient, you can still have chance to earn some money even you do not sell.
But it's really hurts...
Marcsymon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:17:03 PM

hold on to your bitcoin and I am still optimistic that the price of bitcoin will improve by the end of 2018 and so on because the public has begun to understand the benefits of bitcoin even though a little and this will continue

In addition you must have enough patience and dont be panic about this bloodbath market condition. You should think positive that bitcoin price will have a great recovery to be happen this year end. Because bitcoin legacy were aready acknowledge with some great investors and it will surpass all the challenge face in this great deflation.
XpanderaX

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:17:45 PM

It seems like many people are stuck buying Bitcoin at a price of $ 20,000, because at that time the price increase was very significant, maybe people thought the price of Bitcoin would continue to rise. I only pray, hopefully you will be given patience and good fortune, so that all your money will be returned. And if you still hold your coins until now, maybe there is still a chance your money will come back from here. because many people predict, the price of Bitcoin will go to the month at the end of this year! . hopefully !.
doanlang

Activity: 231

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:26:13 PM

I'm sorry for not smiling at you. When Bitcoin is too high, you buy it, but I think Bitcoin's price is not just $ 20,000 when technologies such as blockchain take us a big step toward finding a safe way to facilitate deal. Blockchain's ability to protect user data is a real sign of progress.
Mandarava

Activity: 742
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:30:34 PM

I express my sincere sympathy to all those people who bought bitcoin at a price of $ 20,000 last year. Get as much courage and patience in a few years you can sell your coins and again get the joy of being a successful trader.
Faysal Mahmud

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:41:21 PM

I feel sorry for your lose. But, there were the enormous word of warnings on super-inflated buddle in that time. But now, take this investment as your long time investment. Maybe, the price of Bitcoin in a few years will be very expensive.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:23:11 PM

In addition you must have enough patience and dont be panic about this bloodbath market condition. You should think positive that bitcoin price will have a great recovery to be happen this year end. Because bitcoin legacy were aready acknowledge with some great investors and it will surpass all the challenge face in this great deflation.

Yeah but i think you shouldn't think about even getting even this year if you purchased ar that amount. I mean, it may take time before we see the price at that stage again. Bitcoin's growth still has a long way to go but it's not going to be overnight.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
chidrawarster

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:27:35 PM

I always tell we should never buy at highs instead sell them at highs and buy at lows. This is what I strictly follow while trading that's where the real points are and the profit. So we all should be very careful while placing trades at highs especially when the volatility is very high.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: