Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:21:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I bought bitcoin at $20k last year  (Read 5438 times)
Romeoetin (OP)

Activity: 240
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:40:50 AM

I got into the bitcoin again last year after losing all my 4.5 bitcoins to ponzi schemes early last year. I bought in bitcoin again at $20k. Now bitcoin is $6k+.  I'm regretting my actions.  Huh
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
freightjoe

Activity: 238
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:43:59 AM

I got into the bitcoin again last year after losing all my 4.5 bitcoins to ponzi schemes early last year. I bought in bitcoin again at $20k. Now bitcoin is $6k+.  I'm regretting my actions.  Huh

Sorry for your loss, but clearly there were plenty of warnings that it was a super-inflated bubble......
Atherus

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:47:28 AM

You should be more careful with what you do your money and also make your due diligence first before taking action.

I feel sorry for you. I hope you got a lesson.
btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 209

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:49:09 AM

Sorry to say but I don't know what kind of fool you are dude.after losing 4.5 bitcoin in ponzi still you didn't learn how to value your hard earned money?and for what i am thinking you have lots of time to buy since you have lost early last year ,why needed to be on the highest value bitcoin ever has?theres a time when you can purchase in October or in January

sdipmlrp

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:49:28 AM

There's nothing to regret. A lot of people bought Bitcoins in December last year. I know a few friends who bought a lot of altcoins at this time and have lost more than 90%. If you stick to your investments, I don't think you're going to lose much because Bitcoins never happen. It will disappoint us.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:52:13 AM
Merited by Aikidoka (1)

you should not regret buying bitcoin at XXX price. what you should regret is still be naïve even after being involved with something for a long time! you should regret being lazy, being irrational and regret for not using your head.

why did you buy bitcoin?
the answer to this question is "because you thought you can become rich overnight and you were caught up in the hype instead of using your head". and this is why you have lost money not because you bought bitcoin at $20k (which is impossible by the way because it didn't even get there and the ATH wasn't something that lasted long enough for you to buy at anyways).

Only Bitcoin
pltgksl

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 11:02:09 AM

ooooo this is so annoying condition but there is nothing to do.You can also navigate to other areas to cover the damage
insto

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:09:03 AM

I admit that you have a lot of money, but unfortunately you are a careless and wasteful person, if you have experienced losses in the past, you should now be better. My advice is, do trading / investment as effectively as possible, play it safely, avoid small factors that have the potential to experience losses.
SuiMikira

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:22:46 AM

Thousands people buy bitcoin at $20k like you. I wonder why you lose up to 4.5 BTC in ponzi, it is a very big amount, you are not dude because it's not easy to have 4.5 BTC. Regretting can't change anything, now you need to hold the rest you have and don't fail in ponzi again.
svetochka.yakovleva.93

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:25:51 AM

do not worry! if you consider investing in bitcoin for a long time, then in any case, the price of bitcoin in a few years will be very expensive! the price of bitcoin already within a year - can rise to a minimum of 40,000 dollars!
Tashig

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:51:19 AM

do not worry! if you consider investing in bitcoin for a long time, then in any case, the price of bitcoin in a few years will be very expensive! the price of bitcoin already within a year - can rise to a minimum of 40,000 dollars!

I'm also bullish and think although you bought at ATH this will not matter as in the long run you will still make a big profit if you HODL.
davhek

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:02:49 PM

Now when you already suffered a huge loss don't sell it. You didn't lose until you go back to FIAT. I am sure you will get your money back or even make a profit in some time, you just need to stay patient. It is what it is now, so if you don't need the money desperately, just hold on.

Filthy1

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:05:21 PM

Just hold what you have and dont sell hopefully things will change for the better.
betty12

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:19:11 PM

My heart is with you. I bought at $18k last year too, when it was dumping, I quickly use it in buying altcoins and ICO. Guess what? Those ICOs are shitty shit. Am not done learning my lessons because humans are quick to forgetting history. God help me.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:19:30 PM

You're probably one of those who fell for the "get rich quick" meme back when we were in a bull run. If you understand how this market works, you wouldn't be regretting buying Bitcoin.

If you're just thinking about profits, I'd recommend you to hold your coins for the long-term, chances are that by the time you check the prices in a couple of years, we'd be way past the last ATH.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Zalaster

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 12:26:36 PM

Now bitcoin is $6k+.  I'm regretting my actions.  Huh
You should be careful. At what price did you expect, buying bitcoin for $20,000? Now it's better to forget about it, such a price will not be achieved in the near future. You can only wait.
defriadi

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:59:46 PM

I'm sorry for losing the bitcoin that you experienced, I'm sure everything will be replaced. You buy bitcoin when the price is good and high. but unfortunately bitcoin is now far down, all you have to do is hold it and save it. Be patient is the key to the problem you are experiencing. and pray for the return of rising bitcoin prices like kmarin even more.
pangitkaayo

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:03:06 PM

Why you regret? There is nothing to regret if you bought bitcoin, look at it as a long term, if you invested no regrets should be.
alizalela7

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:25:38 PM

If you bought a bitcoin for $ 20000 then you would be very worried and you would hope that bitcon would reach the price of over $ 20000, do not worry and calm things will be better
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:36:06 PM

You should be more careful with what you do your money and also make your due diligence first before taking action.I feel sorry for you. I hope you got a lesson.

people who say Bitcoin $20,000 or $25000, they are the loss makers
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: