Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:59:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NLG] The even greater Gulden thread!  (Read 47070 times)
altcoinsrule

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 12:39:51 PM

When i bought the Gulden in 2016 i had high hopes for this coin. With the crash last year every coin including the gulden went down big time. Plasman always said on slack all other coins are shitcoins there are a scam.
I have the same feeling now with the gulden. Stupid me that i did not cash in the end of 2018, i was too greedy. The only one who got rich was plasman....

If a man kicks people out of his slack because he cannot handle even the most basic questions, then he has the mental capacity of a broken condom. A man like that cannot be trusted with the fate of other people's money.

You should never invest more then you can afford to lose with investments like crypto. I am gambling on big Dutch business looking at Gulden and some white knights who can promote Rijks development.
Yes youre right never invest more the you can afford. i am not disappointed that i invested in the gulden but all the promises rijk gave on the slack. The gulden is not any bettter then all the rest of the coins...

Financially Gulden has performed dismally compared to other coins with similar development, there is coins with inactive development with much higher marketcaps but they have bag holders that still promote it. I don't have the answers to Guldens low price but hopefully someone smart can figure out what is missing.

I will say this, the gulden community is made up of working class citizens, there is no rich people supporting the project.

the development of the gulden is ok, but this coin is not going anyware. if your coin value is almost the same als verge or DGB your in trouble. Those coins are beter known then the local gulden. The gulden must develope something amazing to be different then the other alt coins. One thing is very positive are some of the people on slack, they try to get the gulden known to the public, if Sheldon Cooper(Rijk) did more too promote the gulden instead of diong business with geenstijl(lol)maybe the gulden is going somewhere
TrippleG

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:58:27 AM

the development of the gulden is ok, but this coin is not going anyware. if your coin value is almost the same als verge or DGB your in trouble. Those coins are beter known then the local gulden. The gulden must develope something amazing to be different then the other alt coins. One thing is very positive are some of the people on slack, they try to get the gulden known to the public, if Sheldon Cooper(Rijk) did more too promote the gulden instead of diong business with geenstijl(lol)maybe the gulden is going somewhere

With Rijk in the driving seat, the coin will not go anywhere. Crypto is a trustless asset class to begin with, and Rijk has lost his credibility. I've personally caught him not telling the full truth about key facts, and blaming the whole world like some confused grandmother in a geriatric ward. Honestly, just read some of the shit he has written in the past.

OTOH, fresh leadership (like the poor soul who was allegedly booted out for wanting NLG on upbit) could turn this ship around.

Can anybody here enlighten me about what the GAB is doing beyond publishing some anarchistic aspirations?

What an idiot. Upbit is the best alt coin exchange. Why do you think GRS is over $30 million marketcap and Gulden can't get over $10 million, Nocks only allows small fish onto the exchange because of small monthly limit. Rijk also kicked out the only people who can afford to get Gulden onto Upbit and Binance and thanks to Rijk we gained some high profile investors.

I was mistaken. The guy was removed from GAB because he didn't attend any of the meetings, wasn't doing his duties. He was wasting a seat that someone else could add value too. The guy should of been honest upfront that he didn't have time for the GAB.
Danuberiver

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 09:32:43 AM

With Rijk in the driving seat, the coin will not go anywhere. Crypto is a trustless asset class to begin with, and Rijk has lost his credibility. I've personally caught him not telling the full truth about key facts, and blaming the whole world like some confused grandmother in a geriatric ward. Honestly, just read some of the shit he has written in the past.

OTOH, fresh leadership (like the poor soul who was allegedly booted out for wanting NLG on upbit) could turn this ship around.

Can anybody here enlighten me about what the GAB is doing beyond publishing some anarchistic aspirations?

What an idiot. Upbit is the best alt coin exchange. Why do you think GRS is over $30 million marketcap and Gulden can't get over $10 million, Nocks only allows small fish onto the exchange because of small monthly limit. Rijk also kicked out the only people who can afford to get Gulden onto Upbit and Binance and thanks to Rijk we gained some high profile investors.

I was mistaken. The guy was removed from GAB because he didn't attend any of the meetings, wasn't doing his duties. He was wasting a seat that someone else could add value too. The guy should of been honest upfront that he didn't have time for the GAB.

He busy dumping the coin to lower price.
donnatello

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 07:27:41 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2019, 08:10:56 PM by donnatello

So now we get two versions of the truth from two different people. Who's to be believed? More importantly, what achievements have the GAB lined up to squash these rumors once and for all?
donnatello

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 08:04:56 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2019, 08:40:54 AM by donnatello

Coin has entered shit status, drops below 400 on coinmarketcap.  

What is GAB going to do about this? Keep shouting "trust no-one"? The idiots are betting on a "large online publisher" GeenStijl which if you scratch below the surface (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GeenStijl) is just a fringe element, largely rejected by Dutch society and of ZERO interest to the European, much less to the international community. This is the kind of half-truth Rijk has spouted before. He claims to be going mainstream but is desperately getting in bed with these questionable allies because the mainstream public has ignored HIM, and he is just too dumb to adapt or divest or drop a spend into mainstream publicity. He doesn't realize that international supporters need to see solid action, and by that I mean SANE and PROFESIONAL.

GAB looks like just a mere puppet for Rijk and will continue in the same vein. GAB has done nothing to assure me that NLG will be accepted by the mainstream.

Just read some of the Dutch reactions to this desperate stunt:

Die Gulden is niks waard en blijft ook alleen maar dalen.
Skeithuis | 20-03-19 | 07:50  

Is iets omhoog gegaan na de actie van GS maar is nu stabiel en zelfs al iets dalende. Over een maand of zo weer op het oude lage peil.
2voor12 | 20-03-19 | 08:27  

De Gulden premine na oprichting in 2014 besloeg 170 miljoen NLG. Daarvan zijn er vandaag de dag nog 60 miljoen over en is in zijn geheel privé eigendom van Rijk Plasman!

«« | 20-03-19 | 01:22

Mag dan hopen dat GS een flink bedrag van 5 cijfers of meer heeft gekregen voor deze reclame.

2voor12 | 20-03-19 | 07:49  

@GS. Na het lezen van de comments van o.a. ardeverb lijkt het me een goed idee om dit topic te verwijderen. Denk dat de reclamecode commissie hier niet echt ok mee zal zijn.

Als jullie crypto donaties willen, kies dan gewoon iets degelijks en pomp niet zo'n truc als dit... Mij zijn jullie kwijt als potentieel lid.

Pot Vol Koffie | 20-03-19 | 00:32

Ik vind het ook maar een dubieus verhaal, ja.

obominotie | 20-03-19 | 01:10  

Volgens mij is ardeverb gewoon een alter ego van Rijk Plasman. Als ik stiekem 170.000.000 Guldens had rondslingeren, dan zou ik die koers ook wel omhoog zien gaan. Vergis je niet, op het Gulden Slack kanaal wordt iedereen die enige kritiek heeft zonder melding verwijderd. Het is een heel eng clubje achter die Gulden.

r3msp00r | 20-03-19 | 09:54  
Weas89Trf

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 10:09:41 AM

Coin has entered shit status, drops below 400 on coinmarketcap.  

What is GAB going to do about this? Keep shouting "trust no-one"? The idiots are betting on a "large online publisher" GeenStijl which if you scratch below the surface (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GeenStijl) is just a fringe element, largely rejected by Dutch society and of ZERO interest to the European, much less to the international community. This is the kind of half-truth Rijk has spouted before. He claims to be going mainstream but is desperately getting in bed with these questionable allies because the mainstream public has ignored HIM, and he is just too dumb to adapt or divest or drop a spend into mainstream publicity. He doesn't realize that international supporters need to see solid action, and by that I mean SANE and PROFESIONAL.

GAB looks like just a mere puppet for Rijk and will continue in the same vein. GAB has done nothing to assure me that NLG will be accepted by the mainstream.

Just read some of the Dutch reactions to this desperate stunt:

Perception is far greater then truth and Gulden needs to work better on this.

The truth: Rijk could of started multiple coins and cashed in, he could of remained anonymous and left the project for dead, why does he and the development team stick it out while the price of Gulden is getting slaughtered over the last year?
Gulden has great development, MaNI might be one of the best developers in crypto and he is still dedicated to the success of Gulden. He was offered jobs with other coins in the past with payment.

The perception: Gulden is a coin for Dutch only and Rijk is in it for financial gain and does not have good people skills.

Whether you can see the truth or perception, one thing we can all agree on is that Gulden is the worst performing coin for the innovation and development it has brought to the crypto table.

donnatello

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 11:38:47 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2019, 11:53:49 AM by donnatello

Perception is far greater then truth and Gulden needs to work better on this.

The truth: Rijk could of started multiple coins and cashed in, he could of remained anonymous and left the project for dead, why does he and the development team stick it out while the price of Gulden is getting slaughtered over the last year?
Gulden has great development, MaNI might be one of the best developers in crypto and he is still dedicated to the success of Gulden. He was offered jobs with other coins in the past with payment.

The perception: Gulden is a coin for Dutch only and Rijk is in it for financial gain and does not have good people skills.

Whether you can see the truth or perception, one thing we can all agree on is that Gulden is the worst performing coin for the innovation and development it has brought to the crypto table.

Quid est veritas? If you go back to my previous posts you would know that many supporters, including myself, have been harping on this problem for years. Rijk Plasman needs to adapt, divest, and spend capital outlay for a publicity campaign and stop dicking around like some local district lottery. Crowdfunding for a local pamphlet campaign? WT effing F? Most importantly, he is widely reviled for his assholery, and his iron-fisted censorship of slack scares all the whales. He should empower others to broaden acceptance of NLG and if possible pursue development in international markets. Those tiny Amsterdam doughnut-and-coffee meetups are fcking pathetic.
Tsegicalicol

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 01:56:25 PM

-
First they need to survive Bittrex, volumes are low lately.

Gulden is doing enough volume on bittrex. There is 2.5 pages worth of other alts that have less volume.
TrippleG

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:02:24 PM

-
First they need to survive Bittrex, volumes are low lately.

Gulden is doing enough volume on bittrex. There is 2.5 pages worth of other alts that have less volume.

Is there a price revolt because of the GAB incident with the Thatch guy.
donnatello

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 04:39:47 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2019, 04:58:47 AM by donnatello

Is there a price revolt because of the GAB incident with the Thatch guy.

This fk-up is not doing Rijk Plasman any favors. Public note to GAB: you guys gotta wake up and smell the roses. Get NLG into mainstream adoption.
Meladon

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 05:53:57 PM

After a longer time i tried the new gulden wallet, all looks good but i get a warning that i have funds on an old legacy wallet, should i transfer the Guldens to a complete new wallet (with seed) or i am save like it is?

thanks in advance
FantoNas

Activity: 152
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 12:42:24 AM

After a longer time i tried the new gulden wallet, all looks good but i get a warning that i have funds on an old legacy wallet, should i transfer the Guldens to a complete new wallet (with seed) or i am save like it is?

thanks in advance
From my opinion do not put it in your wallet ... just sell it today or cry tomorrow.
Facebook coin is coming and will kill all the shit coin like gulden
TrippleG

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:35:24 AM

thanks in advance
From my opinion do not put it in your wallet ... just sell it today or cry tomorrow.
Facebook coin is coming and will kill all the shit coin like gulden

@Meladon

thanks in advance

I would join the gulden slack to ask these questions as they have a support channel, but it's best to transfer out of the legacy accounts because your security phrase only restores non legacy accounts, if you want to keep your legacy account then you need a hard copy of wallet.dat.

@FantoNas
Facebook coin will do good with price because Mr Z can pump it to the moon but it will still be backed by a centralized company who like to give out your personal information. It might do well with the older generation if they make it user friendly enough but old people don't like change. Instagram coin would perform better then facebook coin.

Gulden is not a shit coin, it has very good development with witnessing and linking of mobile wallets to desktop which is the first decentralized wallets to offer this feature. They just terrible at advertising. There is coins that don't have any development that have much higher marketcaps.
Volendam

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 03:28:38 PM

This is the only active thread I can find. Made a post about getting Gulden marketed with a seasoned marketing company with a track record. Please help if you can.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5156586.0

FantoNas

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:49:38 PM

This is the only active thread I can find. Made a post about getting Gulden marketed with a seasoned marketing company with a track record. Please help if you can.

You need more than Massive Marketing if you want to save this coin ...

1 Eurocent and below is coming ...  spiral of the death
Volendam

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 08:18:26 PM

What do you suggest besides Marketing?

FantoNas

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 12:04:37 AM

What do you suggest besides Marketing?

1- To guillotine Rijk
The major problem of the G is erased
2- Take the 170 millions of G from his pocket
3- Spend a least 100M G for marketing
With a marketing agency (no more stupid individual action : like golf tournament without ZeRo return)
4- Put G on all the bigs Exchanges

KrustyTheClown

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 05:32:49 AM

I have 5193 coins to give away. PM your Gulden address, not worth my time to open up account on bittrex and sell for these prices.
FantoNas

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 04:44:29 PM

I have 5193 coins to give away. PM your Gulden address, not worth my time to open up account on bittrex and sell for these prices.

How did you buy your coins before if not on bittrex?
He had tips in gulden during a cream pie show
KrustyTheClown

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 09:53:34 PM

How did you buy your coins before if not on bittrex?
He had tips in gulden during a cream pie show

Bleutrade  Angry

I won't be able to give my coins away at these prices. Not 1 PM.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: