Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:19:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BSV] [Bitcoin SV] Original Satoshi Vision  (Read 225834 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1596 posts by 1 users with 340 merit deleted.)
kickback

Activity: 240
Merit: 62

View Profile
November 07, 2023, 09:11:31 PM

Some good news at last Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitcoin SV (OP)

Activity: 626
Merit: 234

View Profile
November 22, 2023, 01:36:09 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anPTPVcMn9A
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 08:30:00 PM
Merited by ABCbits (1), bitcoinPsycho (1)

[snipped]

So you just gonna keep ignoring the fact that ALL of Craig Wright's "I am Satoshi" proof has been exposed, once again, as forgeries?

Are you just gonna keep ignoring the fact that he is proven to have stolen MILLIONS from the ATO cash rebate system?

What on earth makes you believe ANYBODY is going to want to use an altcoin with a centralised mechanism for seizing coins, which was created by a proven criminal fraudster?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Bitcoin SV (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2023, 12:26:46 PM

What on earth makes you believe ANYBODY is going to want to use an altcoin with a centralised mechanism for seizing coins, which was created by a proven criminal fraudster?
In business, the one with the lowest commission survives. Why you calling him a fraduster? He is a businessman. What are your current BTC coders doing to reduce fees? Your BTC is terribly expensive.

So you just gonna keep ignoring the fact that ALL of Craig Wright's "I am Satoshi" proof has been exposed, once again, as forgeries?

Are you just gonna keep ignoring the fact that he is proven to have stolen MILLIONS from the ATO cash rebate system?
These are all fabricated accusations from BTC-lobbyists.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
November 25, 2023, 10:51:53 AM

@OP, if you need an advocate for your case against nutildah, I am available, but I can't accept bsv for my fee.
$2m I will fight for you, forget about the insults, if you needed it I will publicly apologize to show you I'm serious.😉

🖤😏
Bitcoin SV (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2023, 10:58:50 AM

@OP, if you need an advocate for your case against nutildah, I am available, but I can't accept bsv for my fee.
$2m I will fight for you, forget about the insults, if you needed it I will publicly apologize to show you I'm serious.😉
OK. Welcome to BSV community. Be our friend

I can't promise anything about payment. Assistant positions are already occupied
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
November 25, 2023, 11:16:22 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2023, 11:43:08 AM by digaran

Well, I have to place $7000 for collateral to the court for a case related to real estate, they will give it back in 7-10 days, it's due for tomorrow, forget about advocacy, I will give you something better. Think about it and let me know, I don't want to sell my car for it.😑

Edit, too late, car dealer called, they sold it already. 
I'm not in the mood to argue with anyone, just don't appear in my sight, I am allergic to bs.

Feel free to burn my love letters.

🖤😏
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2023, 05:57:14 PM

These are all fabricated accusations from BTC-lobbyists.

Dude, he literally claimed millions in cash rebates on the basis that he lied and said he'd funded business transactions with bitcoins that have been proven to have been other people's.

You can check for yourself:

1. Here Craig claimed he owned these addresses:

You can check on the bitcoin blockchain itself and verify that these addresses I highlighted for you actually belonged to MtGox

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-bitcoin-mtgox-wallet-idUSBREA2K05N20140321/
https://btc.tokenview.io/en/address/1KecDYadohxk8MCDqKF8SBEMhCUNveAsCj

So how do you explain this? It's literally irrefutable evidence of Craig Wright committing criminal rebate fraud by claiming to have funded business transactions with millions of dollars of bitcoin that were not his or anything to do with him.

Go verify it yourself if you don't want to believe me. It's all there for you to see.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Bitcoin SV (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2023, 06:39:41 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2023, 08:09:54 PM by Bitcoin SV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n39JpSDvgls
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2023, 07:33:49 PM

Dude, he literally claimed millions in cash rebates on the basis that he lied and said he'd funded business transactions with bitcoins that have been proven to have been other people's.

So how do you explain this? It's literally irrefutable evidence of Craig Wright committing criminal rebate fraud by claiming to have funded business transactions with millions of dollars of bitcoin that were not his or anything to do with him.

Go verify it yourself if you don't want to believe me. It's all there for you to see.
You know, just recently your beloved Changpeng Zhao admitted that he laundered money. So who's the fraudser now?

Remember how you are all idolized CZ. The same applied to Sam Bankman Fried in past. Justin Sun?
Why you all love all these scammers?

No, I don't remember, because it never happened. Do please point out anywhere I have ever written lovingly about CZ, SBF or any of the other people you're trying to deflect the conversation to be about instead of Craig's proven criminal rebate fraud.

Seriously, how do you think that is even anything close to a reasonable response to the question I asked you?

Again, please explain the evidence which IRREFUTABLY PROVES that Craig Wright committed serious criminal rebate fraud before he fled Australia with the Feds looking for him?

Bitcoin SV (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2023, 08:08:57 PM

Everyone makes mistakes. We are sorry about what happened

We assure you this will not affect the efficience of the coin.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2023, 08:29:27 PM

Everyone makes mistakes. We are sorry about what happened

What do you mean "Everyone makes mistakes"?

Craig Wright is a criminal and he is going to be hauled back to Australia to face justice for his litany of criminal acts, no matter how in denial he clearly is about the inevitable outcome of his actions.

What do you even mean by 'mistakes'?

Bitcoin SV (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2023, 08:50:56 PM

~
No matter what happens to him, we will always consider CSW a genius.

Don't worry about managing our project. Our project has two creators. If something happens to CSW, then we have Calvin Ayre
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2023, 09:58:40 PM

~
No matter what happens to him, we will always consider CSW a genius.

Don't worry about managing our project. Our project has two creators. If something happens to CSW, then we have Calvin Ayre

LOL. Calvin's a fucking moron who was taken for the greedy idiot he is by the criminal conman and fraudster Craig Wright.

Every single piece of evidence Craig used to con Calvin into believing he was Satoshi has been proven to be fake, you do know that, right?

Every single thing.This is evidence Craig submitted to the court himself, including the infamous 'Coffee Stained Whitepaper'

And let's not forget the hand-written 'Meeting Minutes' notepad 'from August 2007' which turned out to be a lie because the notepade design wasn't created by the Chinese manufacturer until 2009!

How do you explain that?

Bitcoin SV (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2023, 10:07:33 PM

How do you explain that?
We are an honest community of BSV.  And if a serious disagreements begin in our team, we will fork the project.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2023, 10:59:03 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

How do you explain that?
We are an honest community of BSV.  And if a serious disagreements begin in our team, we will fork the project.

Again, you're avoiding the question.

How do you explain the fact that I've just shown you IRREFUTABLE PROOF that Craig Wright is both a criminal rebate fraudster AND a lying conman?

How can you excuse this when your entire project has been predicated on Calvin funding it because he thought he was funding Satoshi and it turned out he's been funding a criminal conman this entire time?

Do you believe that people should be expected to trust a coin which was created by a criminal conman?

Bitcoin SV (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2023, 11:16:27 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2023, 11:35:49 PM by Bitcoin SV

I'll explain it to you. If the project team wants to split into those who support the opinion you described or do not support the opinion you described, then a fork will take place

Do you believe that people should be expected to trust a coin which was created by a criminal conman?
Do you believe that people should be expected to trust a BTC which using for money is laundering, murders, pedophilia and drugs-dealing? What are you talking about? Look at your BTC first - and then blame others
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2023, 11:44:17 PM

I'll explain it to you. If the project team wants to split into those who support the opinion you described or do not support the opinion you described, then a fork will take place

Do you believe that people should be expected to trust a BTC which using for money is laundering, murders, pedophilia and drugs-dealing? What are you talking about? Look at your BTC first - and then blame others

This conversation isn't about Bitcoin, it's about BSV and regardless of any allegations you might want to make about how Bitcoin might be being used by nefarious types it is irrelevant to its design and creation.

Satoshi created Bitcoin to be how it is and Craig Wright created BSV on the proviso that he claimed to be Satoshi and you believe him to be a genius.

I've proven to you that Craig Wright is in fact a criminal conman and you are choosing to wave that off and talk about other people and other coins.

It is insanity to continue to insist that Craig Wright being a criminal conman doesn't matter.

BSV is HIS altcoin. HE is a criminal conman.

That is a fact you cannot excuse or explain away.

Bitcoin SV (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2023, 06:44:43 AM

This conversation isn't about Bitcoin, it's about BSV
Yes this topic about BSV, not about legal disputes. You are offtoper

BSV is HIS altcoin.
BSV is coin of BSV community.

HE is a criminal conman.
We obey only to nChain
Bitcoin SV (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2023, 03:49:15 PM

Refining data to information with BSV blockchain: How Bitcoin adds context

The BSV Blockchain is a data management tool utilizing a built-in informational commodity. By this, Bitcoin as an economic system turns data into information—but not in the way you think it does.

Data and information are not the same

In the context of information technology and data management, the difference between data and information could be summarized as follows:

• Data are raw, unprocessed facts and figures. For example, numbers, dates, and strings of text in their “untouched” form are considered data.
  • Information is data that has been processed and organized in a way that adds context and meaning. It involves the interpretation, structuring, or presentation of data.

Concerning the BSV blockchain, the process of inputting data is particularly intriguing. The BSV blockchain serves as a platform where raw data can be inputted at low cost, and through its unique environment—having utilized the BSV token as an informational commodity—this data undergoes a process of refinement.

By putting data onto the BSV blockchain, we add context

For example, the input data gets a timestamp, comes with a Bitcoin address that shows the data’s origin and is available via publishing of the blocks. By this alone, the data on the BSV blockchain naturally gains context and structure, becoming more useful and understandable information.

But this is not what I am referring to. It is not only the time stamping, the public addresses, or the availability of block content that add the context. Since Bitcoin is a token exchange system with a capped supply and a market that enables token trade, the token exchange always has a monetary dimension.

There is nothing special about refining data to information by using a software solution. However, adding a monetary dimension to data that had no monetary dimension before is unique.

Bitcoin bundles data into an economic environment

This dimension is not about the value of the Bitcoin token being transacted. It is about how the act of transacting—of using Bitcoin as an informational commodity —adds meaning to the data. The monetary aspect of Bitcoin transactions gives the data an additional context, essentially enriching the raw data as it becomes a part of the economic system of the blockchain.

In other words, data processed on the BSV blockchain turns into information—automatically. Plus, it is being valued at the same time. If we want to exaggerate, we could say that BSV blockchain is not a data management tool but an information management tool. There is no raw data on the BSV blockchain; it is all information already as soon as the data is being processed on it.

Beautiful, and only possible thanks to low-cost transactions

Keep in mind that microtransactions are important because of the atomic microvaluations
that come with them. That is why I am referring to the BSV blockchain and not to other blockchain projects, as other blockchain projects seem to underestimate the importance of being able to transact at ultra-low cost.

The transaction fees on BTC or Ethereum are way too high for the “blockchain refinery” to function as intended:

Refining digital data to information and the valuation thereof must run at ultra-low cost. By this, the refinement is not a costly extra service—it is a built-in feature of the original Bitcoin that strenuously works for all of us while we sleep peacefully.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjjM86F-ZFE

Watch: Decentralization is pushing data to the edges

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxonjyK4VOg

https://coingeek.com/refining-data-to-information-with-bsv-blockchain-how-bitcoin-adds-context
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: