Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:52:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 229 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!!  (Read 347621 times)
SBMiner

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:59:54 AM

Do you think that i´m going to let you read my Dni-e chip?

Really?

Do you really think anyone forces you to get free money?
Really?
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SBMiner

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:06:07 AM

you have to keep in mind too most of the people being airdropped coins have no idea how an exchange works and just go hit sell for whatever the price the exchange is giving them. so then the next person drives it down and so on until you see the price that it is at now. you can't just hand coins to a bunch of morons and expect it to work out. a little education could go a long way to prevent the same thing happening with other coins with the same plan.

I think the basic underlying problem with national coins, is that investors are just so blinded by their greed and wanting to turn a quick buck, that they don't want to face the reality that the entire premise of the coins are laughable.  Those who think entire nations will (with 90+ or more percent of citizens who have zero idea of cryptos whatsoever, with many over 40 years of age and barely able to operate their email) will NOT take the time to download a wallet, download 'currency,' then have to register on an exchange, learn how to transfer tokens to an exchange...then learn how the exchange process and pricing works...then register on ANOTHER site to transfer their btc...and SOMEHOW find a way to cash out to their own fiat currency to use actually USE the money.  On top of that, these same people, even if somehow they found out about these free coins...how the hell would they trust that it's not a virus or nigerian scam since it is not coming from a federally verifiable source like their own government?  Use your brains, people.

The devs of these coins are simply making fake wallets and depositing coins to their own fake accounts on airdrop.   Then maybe to a few of their friends or forum members from the country.  It's hilarious.

Does anyone in their right mind think an entire country would do this?  Again, most of you guys are not living in reality.  You are only thinking about the greed driving your purchase, and hoping that it will climb to 100x the price like aurora so you can cash out and go your merry way.  But the market is becoming more aware of what is happening to these national coins, as they all suffer the same fate.  IT's simply not plausible, and most are viewed as nothing but scams with beyond unrealistic goals.

The fact that none of the DEVS of these coins except for MAZA actually has a face and name for a sense of accountability should tell you something.  They hold the premines.  They are the ONLY winners in this game.

I generally agree with your thoughts, there is no reason what so ever to trust a dev who is not revealing his identity to the public.
That said, to say the devs are ONLY winners is not true.
Bought at 0.0002, sold at 0.0008.
I think I won something too Wink
dminer69

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:09:35 AM

Keep it calm
Just get
Goxed
eightspaces

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:11:51 AM

mmmmhhmm
buttonmc

Activity: 277

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:24:14 AM

And about the airdrop, we're definitely not going to give away 3% of the premine in a single day. The amount of coins will be limited so that only a reasonable number (an amount per day at the same order of magnitude as the coins being mined per day) that can be absorbed by the market will be given away at first to avoid spikes in coin supply.
That is a very good idea, AUR is airdropping hundreds of coins a minute now, its silly...
And yes, i mean yesterdays price, its now less than half.
BTW, good to see you active here, keep on going, still have a couple hundred SPA Grin
yeah you're right it's like 50%now
Without KGW, and a lot of their hash evaporated block times are hours now. Most of the airdrop coins are not even on the exchanges, and i bet that is where they are heading...

edit: well actually 20 min or so block times...

SpainCoinDev,

Let me first start off by saying how impressed I was with your ability to identify a problem with the coin (multipool abuse) and resolve the situation very quickly with the hardfork to scrypt-n. After seeing the course that AUR has taken with the airdrop, I think we can learn a few things about how to distribute the coin to Spain.

I think the best way to go about the airdrop is slow and steady. If you could keep the current influx of coins on the market the same rate as current mining allows, I think Spaincoin could be extremely successful.

Here is plan for distribution could look like to accomplish this:

1) On the day of the airdrop, cut the current mining rewards in half (from 100 SPA / 2 min to 50 SPA / 2 min). This would cut the number of mined coins per day from 72,000 to 36,000. You could now make up the other half of coins entering the market from the premine equal to 36,000 SPA / day. You could keep the same distribution Stages as previously proposed. Every Spanish citizen that claims their coins would take a number in line consistent to when they register for their coins. This would give you 360 people per day receiving their 100 SPA. At the rate of 36,000 SPA per day, it would take ~ 138 days to distribute the first stage of coins (5M).

2) At the beginning of stage 2, you will keep the mining rewards at 50 SPA / 2 min. This will maintain 36,000 SPA per day to come from mining. You will keep the same rate of coins per day to enter the market (72,000 SPA) by releasing 36,000 SPA/day to Spanish citizens at 50 SPA per day per person. Spanish citizens will again be assigned a number by when they register for their coins. The 2nd stage will grant 720 Spanish citizens 50 SPA/day and will take ~69 days to distribute the 2.5M coins.

3) At the beginning of stage 3, you will keep the mining rewards at 50 SPA / 2 min. This will maintain 36,000 SPA per day to come from mining. You will keep the same rate of coins per day to enter the market (72,000 SPA) by releasing 36,000 SPA/day to Spanish citizens at 25 SPA per day per person. Spanish citizens will again be assigned a number by when they register for their coins. The 3rd stage will grant 1440 Spanish citizens 25 SPA/day and will take ~69 days to distribute the 2.5M coins.

4) Stage 4 will be associated with a second mining reward halving from 50 to 25 SPA per 2 minutes. This will allow for 18,000 SPA/day to be released from mining. The total number of coins per day entering the market will remain at 72,000 SPA through the distribution of 54,000 SPA per day to Spanish citizens. At the stage 4 figures, 5,400 citizens will receive their 10 SPA/ day based again upon their registration number. The 8M coins will take ~148 days to distribute.

5) Stage 5 will maintain the same mining reward of 25 SPA / 2 min and a total of 18,000 SPA/day. At the stage 5 figures, 54,000 Spanish citizens will receive their 1 SPA per day based upon their registration number. The 7M coins will take ~129 days to distribute.

The distribution timeline will last for approximately 1.5 years in total based on this system. You could have block rewards continue to halve every 8 months for the remainder of coins to be mined following the last stage of distribution.

Overall, I believe a system like this will greatly aid in the widespread adoption of Spaincoin as well as help maintain/improve its value over time.

HEISENAIR

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:32:28 AM

I wish I could develop a program to block bots and dumpers.
lvyuan95

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:52:33 AM

And about the airdrop, we're definitely not going to give away 3% of the premine in a single day. The amount of coins will be limited so that only a reasonable number (an amount per day at the same order of magnitude as the coins being mined per day) that can be absorbed by the market will be given away at first to avoid spikes in coin supply.
That is a very good idea, AUR is airdropping hundreds of coins a minute now, its silly...
And yes, i mean yesterdays price, its now less than half.
BTW, good to see you active here, keep on going, still have a couple hundred SPA Grin
yeah you're right it's like 50%now
Without KGW, and a lot of their hash evaporated block times are hours now. Most of the airdrop coins are not even on the exchanges, and i bet that is where they are heading...

edit: well actually 20 min or so block times...

SpainCoinDev,

Let me first start off by saying how impressed I was with your ability to identify a problem with the coin (multipool abuse) and resolve the situation very quickly with the hardfork to scrypt-n. After seeing the course that AUR has taken with the airdrop, I think we can learn a few things about how to distribute the coin to Spain.

I think the best way to go about the airdrop is slow and steady. If you could keep the current influx of coins on the market the same rate as current mining allows, I think Spaincoin could be extremely successful.

Here is plan for distribution could look like to accomplish this:

1) On the day of the airdrop, cut the current mining rewards in half (from 100 SPA / 2 min to 50 SPA / 2 min). This would cut the number of mined coins per day from 72,000 to 36,000. You could now make up the other half of coins entering the market from the premine equal to 36,000 SPA / day. You could keep the same distribution Stages as previously proposed. Every Spanish citizen that claims their coins would take a number in line consistent to when they register for their coins. This would give you 360 people per day receiving their 100 SPA. At the rate of 36,000 SPA per day, it would take ~ 138 days to distribute the first stage of coins (5M).

2) At the beginning of stage 2, you will keep the mining rewards at 50 SPA / 2 min. This will maintain 36,000 SPA per day to come from mining. You will keep the same rate of coins per day to enter the market (72,000 SPA) by releasing 36,000 SPA/day to Spanish citizens at 50 SPA per day per person. Spanish citizens will again be assigned a number by when they register for their coins. The 2nd stage will grant 720 Spanish citizens 50 SPA/day and will take ~69 days to distribute the 2.5M coins.

3) At the beginning of stage 3, you will keep the mining rewards at 50 SPA / 2 min. This will maintain 36,000 SPA per day to come from mining. You will keep the same rate of coins per day to enter the market (72,000 SPA) by releasing 36,000 SPA/day to Spanish citizens at 25 SPA per day per person. Spanish citizens will again be assigned a number by when they register for their coins. The 3rd stage will grant 1440 Spanish citizens 25 SPA/day and will take ~69 days to distribute the 2.5M coins.

4) Stage 4 will be associated with a second mining reward halving from 50 to 25 SPA per 2 minutes. This will allow for 18,000 SPA/day to be released from mining. The total number of coins per day entering the market will remain at 72,000 SPA through the distribution of 54,000 SPA per day to Spanish citizens. At the stage 4 figures, 5,400 citizens will receive their 10 SPA/ day based again upon their registration number. The 8M coins will take ~148 days to distribute.

5) Stage 5 will maintain the same mining reward of 25 SPA / 2 min and a total of 18,000 SPA/day. At the stage 5 figures, 54,000 Spanish citizens will receive their 1 SPA per day based upon their registration number. The 7M coins will take ~129 days to distribute.

The distribution timeline will last for approximately 1.5 years in total based on this system. You could have block rewards continue to halve every 8 months for the remainder of coins to be mined following the last stage of distribution.

Overall, I believe a system like this will greatly aid in the widespread adoption of Spaincoin as well as help maintain/improve its value over time.

Really great thought!
Glandoux

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 05:34:34 AM

What about giving the coins away but preventing the citizens from spending them right away?  They need to at least hold on to them for 3 months maybe.  Or maybe a random amount of time between 2-6 months.
SBMiner

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 06:01:43 AM

spending them on what exactly?
qiangge1

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 06:41:54 AM

Stop selling market?
buttonmc

Activity: 277

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 06:50:37 AM

What about giving the coins away but preventing the citizens from spending them right away?  They need to at least hold on to them for 3 months maybe.  Or maybe a random amount of time between 2-6 months.

This type of approach only delays the inevitable... once the waiting period is over then everyone will still dump. The way to overcome this is to create a scenario where the demand is higher than the supply or the two are in equilibrium.

If the demand is high, then people will be more likely to hold. The fundamental problem with an airdrop is that the supply all of a sudden greatly outpaces the demand of the crypto community which is speculating on future prices (as in AUR). The scaling of SPA stages (100,50,25,10,1 SPA/person) helps create a scenario where early adopters are rewarded and will have more of a stake in Spaincoin than those who join in later stages. Knowing that you will have more SPA than future adopters puts people in a position of greater power and increases the likelihood of people holding air-dropped SPA; but only slightly

If the Spaincoin airdrop is handled delicately as I posted earlier (see below), with a steady premine supply that corresponds to mining contributions over time, it might be possible to keep supply/demand in check while an infrastructure is able to be developed for Spaincoin. On the other hand, if you provide a currency with no immediate uses to a large population while the value is high, then there will be no reason to hold and SPA will die.

------------------------------------------------------------

SpainCoinDev,

Here is what a plan for distribution could look like to accomplish this:

nikster

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 08:44:16 AM

i dont understand why everyone here is surprised that price fell to 30's
if u could see yesterday that all the big whales set their orders at 20's, AND NOW ARE FEEDING.
THIS IS MANIPULATION TO GET MORE COINS.
once they have fed we will see a critical uprise. THEY NEED TO PROFIT DONT FORGET.
also, not too many investors in it. 200 btc volume a day is respected but not serious enough.
look at bc with 1000 btc volume a day.
when the HYPE will start, we will see panic buying.
we all know this will be the next AUR.  
wait for cryptsy guys trust me.
big vern will not pass on the opperunity to add a major hyped market to cryptsy ;]

HOLD

also good dev much serious  :p
aleksandrbel31

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 08:56:38 AM

if u could see yesterday that all the big whales set their orders at 20's, AND NOW ARE FEEDING.
once they have fed we will see a critical uprise. THEY NEED TO PROFIT DONT FORGET.
also, not too many investors in it. 200 btc volume a day is respected but not serious enough.
big vern will not pass on the opperunity to add a major hyped market to cryptsy ;]

HOLD

but Aurora have a big dump... its not good for SPA  or  not?
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 09:02:17 AM

HOLD

but Aurora have a big dump... its not good for SPA  or  not?

Now Aur price goes upwards. That's good for SPA, I suppose.
naaktslak

Activity: 219

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 09:06:51 AM

happy i sold most of my SPA at 0.0007

ownerbest

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 09:09:30 AM

need pump up now, otherwise  the 50% will sell at low price

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QM8Q7itiFjs9b2QaXgDuedT8cfX5qaYeqC
nikster

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 09:26:38 AM

happy i sold most of my SPA at 0.0007

if u dont buy now, so what's the point of trading? u could profit much

this coin will not just die, country coins are hyped and that's a fact open your eyes
nikster

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 09:30:09 AM

HOLD

also good dev much serious  :p
but Aurora have a big dump... its not good for SPA  or  not?

what big dump?
the price is steady around 0.02 as always.
when merchants will accept it, moon.
and they will, their economy needs this boost.
as does spain.

also spa's dump was made with only 4 btc!
from 40 to 32, catch my drift?
qiangge1

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:00:15 AM

soon 1000 btc volume  Cool
soulistyce

Activity: 699
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:07:21 AM

soon 1000 btc volume  Cool
with the price so low... Sad
people keep pushing it down
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 229 »
  Print  

Jump to: