Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:32:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BOUNTY CAMPAIGN ??  (Read 27969 times)
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:32:27 AM

in my opinion, this happens very often, but calm down, if the bounty manager is indeed someone who can be trusted, then later at the end of the bounty, the spreadsheet will be updated, so don't worry, because most bounty managers do more than one bounty program, so maybe he is very busy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 12:28:40 PM

My suggestion for you is you should choose the campaign carefully, don't get a trap to the scam campaign. I think it's better for you to choose another project than the project that the spreadsheets never change or don't update, choose the best one. I hope you can get good results.
aalavandan

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:38:18 PM

There are some managers, that are closing the spreadsheet for counting stakes, that are late with the spreadsheet updates. It is normal, because there are too many bounty participants. Just do you work and make sure, that you are promoting a great project.
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:42:01 PM

I prefer do not participate in bounty campagn wich spreadsheed didn't update in time. There a lot of good bounty managers, best way to find good bounty it's find good bounty manager. I can reccomend Sylon as good bounty manager.
Tarion

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:48:08 PM

There are some managers, that are closing the spreadsheet for counting stakes, that are late with the spreadsheet updates. It is normal, because there are too many bounty participants. Just do you work and make sure, that you are promoting a great project.

True. I have participated in a bounty, that lasted for 25 weeks. The Spreadsheet was updated for the first 4 weeks and the bounty manager closed the spreadsheet for updates. It took for about two months for all stakes to be counted. Bad experience. 
cryptonewsID

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:05:55 PM

in my opinion, this happens very often, but calm down, if the bounty manager is indeed someone who can be trusted, then later at the end of the bounty, the spreadsheet will be updated, so don't worry, because most bounty managers do more than one bounty program, so maybe he is very busy
bounty is very useful for bounty hunters, and becomes a very extraordinary income, and this is a means of increasing income, all bounties have advantages, each and also the bounty manager must also be someone who has good value so that investors can trust and also bounty hunters.
pretfeestje

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:12:30 PM

Bounty campaigns have been a great part of the crypto industry. While it has been a means to promote many of these ICOs, it has also been a means for so many individual to make a few earnings, and this is why I think it is an essential part of the cryptoshere. I don't think it would ever be great if there comes an end to this.
StockholmZ

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 05:17:41 PM

I want to ask as a newcomer and still a beginner. What do you think about campaigns, but spreadsheets never change or don't update? Please share your experience and suggestions. Thank's.

I tried to contact the BountyManager to ask for an explanation of what happened ... when the response bountymanager would certainly respond to the question we asked.
it doesn't hurt to ask like that, because we also bountyhunter need clarity about the project.

THE GOVERNMENT NETWORK  ───────────
The 1st Decentralized Borderless Nation
─────────  Token sale is Live!  ─────────
frausoft

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:48:18 PM

Personally, I have ceased to participate in those companies in which the tables do not lead. Because of this attitude of managers, then there are problems with the accrual of tokens. It is better to take part from responsible managers and be sure that you are not working for free.
buy-it

Activity: 223
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:21:54 PM

Bounty Campaigns are still very good if you are able to find a laudable one, preferred to Airdrop. These good ones do updates their stakes constantly for you to know your rewards position. I find a better one as an instance for you. More information here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4625175.msg41773542#msg41773542
hsyncl

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 06:29:41 PM

Bounty campaigns are now out of control. In recent times, so unnecessary correspondence began to occur that the forum management will wonder how to fight it. I hope that a solution will be brought to you as soon as possible.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
manojpatelme

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:46:03 PM

I want to ask as a newcomer and still a beginner. What do you think about campaigns, but spreadsheets never change or don't update? Please share your experience and suggestions. Thank's.
It's very important to choose a potential ICO and very active and trusted bounty managers because the hole campaign depends on them if they himself are not caring about then how anybody can trust them and invest. So choose wisely and don't be scammed by this type of lazy bounty managers.
robertsu

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:47:05 PM

Its happens after some reasons. In more often situations a manager leave a project which on him opinion SCAM. Sometimes it's all in the manager personal circumstances.
Whisper555

Activity: 168

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 08:26:55 PM

In my opinion this is quite an alarm bell. I would not take part in such bounty campaigns! You will try to spend your time on assignments, send reports, but in the end it’s not known how much you will be paid and counted and whether you will be paid at all ...

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
DoubleShow

Activity: 292
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:35:54 PM

Its happens after some reasons. In more often situations a manager leave a project which on him opinion SCAM. Sometimes it's all in the manager personal circumstances.
The Manager leaves the project only when it ceases to pay the money. Not many managers pay attention to the integrity of the project. Their job is to guide the bounty . When they stop paying for their work, then the Manager says about this community.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:42:39 PM

but manager has to tell all the participants that he is leaving the campaign instead of leaving it quietly because people are still doing their job.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:45:20 PM

Some of the campaign doesn't update their campaign spreadsheet on weekly but some are good enough to handle the campaign by managing it once in a week and spend the time to answer the campaign participants in all the places.

Hopefully you aren't part such good campaigns so far.

We need to check the campaign which is managed by the good manager and then apply for it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:49:53 PM

but manager has to tell all the participants that he is leaving the campaign instead of leaving it quietly because people are still doing their job.

So do only respectable and well-known managers. The rest are silent on this issue until, until they start to get them in a telegram with questions why the project is not updated. Only then the manager will tell the whole truth of the participants of the company.

Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:56:27 PM

It actually depends on the bounty manager that manages a particular bounty, some bounty managers prefer to give weekly stake while some prefer to give stake to bounty participants at the end of the campaign.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
GreenAnat

Activity: 126

W12 – Scam

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:58:25 PM

This is a very bad signal. If the table reporting on the implementation of the bounty is not updated in a week, you should write to the support chat in Telegram, in the bounty branch on bitcointalk ask the appropriate questions. If there is silence or nothing concrete can tell you. Do not get involved in the project, most likely it is a SCAM!

Be careful with W12, tricked everyone who worked in the bounty campaign. Maybe the investor will lose their money
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: