Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:14:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BOUNTY CAMPAIGN ??  (Read 27969 times)
son14.girl (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:36:40 AM

I want to ask as a newcomer and still a beginner. What do you think about campaigns, but spreadsheets never change or don't update? Please share your experience and suggestions. Thank's.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:17:13 AM

I want to ask as a newcomer and still a beginner. What do you think about campaigns, but spreadsheets never change or don't update? Please share your experience and suggestions. Thank's.

Do not work with such lazy managers that do not do their job on time. We have some established and reputed campaign manager in this forum ,try to join the campaign by these managers only. I am posting the link below for your reference:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4412712

I am alive
Wale777

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:45:47 AM

It does sucks working with bounty managers that don't update spreadsheet as at when due, it does not boost the morale of bounty hunters that are working and this attitude even cause mixed up in tallying up stake. I will suggest you follow managers such as Filip boskov, zapo, @ryjin1007 and @hunnykaushal.
denis-z12

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:50:48 AM

Unfortunately there are both good and bad managers. Some update everything on time, some do it at the end of the campaigns. If you feel like you are treated unfairly contact them over telegram and share your concerns, contact also the ICO team and complain and stand your case.
psiquis69

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:51:26 AM

First of all you have to determine what you do and how you want to be connected when you put effort into it, this is almost free work can result in the return sometimes not as expected you need patience. It's repetitive, and you need many projects to do at the same time.
ronsaldo

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:56:52 AM

Doing bounties is a better way to earn money here in crypto industry without any investments. It is worth it to be paid by the bounty you had participated. In order to earn rewards, you must complete your weekly tasks and abide the bounty rules to be eligible for the weekly stakes. About the spreadsheets, the bounty manages are the ones who is responsible for it.
aligator2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:29:43 AM

There may be some delays with spreadsheet filling but such neglect almost always reflects the attitude to bounty hunters and their work. Try to find some bounties where bounty managers do their job in time and responsibly

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Gabri

Activity: 856
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:32:38 AM

Well, there are managers who always count the rates at the very end of the campaign. The same Sylon on Twitter always thinks at the very end because of what many lost rates. But I continue to participate in his campaigns despite this flaw.
vovanlau2

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:36:34 AM

Do not work with such lazy managers that do not do their job on time. We have some established and reputed campaign manager in this forum ,try to join the campaign by these managers only. I am posting the link below for your reference:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4412712
I agree. Don't waste your time to any bounty with lazy managers then take many annoying.
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:38:14 AM

it indicates that the manager is unprofessional, my advice is to leave the Bounty Campaign immediately and look for Bounty Campaigns managed by professional managers
jay sd

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:39:09 AM

Try the bounties those are managed by Krypital bounty management team. The projects they manage is highly trustworthy projects. I didn't find any project that turned to be scam managed by them .
vebby

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:40:29 AM

I think this campaign is a promotional program conducted by the ICO. the existence of this campaign to help promote the ICO project. and a campaign for his spreadsheet is not updated, just be patient. It depends from the manager of the bounty. and also sometimes indeed in the update at the end of the campaign.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:44:27 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2018, 12:13:25 PM by iconoclast

They are kind of disheartening. You putting in the effort to do the bounty and then the manager not bothering to fill in the spreadsheet makes you wonder if they are neglecting to do the work because they have no intention of paying you. There really is not much you can do except keep messaging them about it in the hopes they get off their ass. Remember bounties are a numbers game. Most will pay you, a few won't. Some will make their soft cap, some won't.  Some will become great companies, most won't.

LooBaao

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:42:38 AM

Currently, I am not much committed to the Bounty campaign, because there are so many fraudulent campaigns and there are quite a lot of people involved in the buonty, which will make us receive less tokens.
cityhall

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:45:31 AM

Yeah it's suck to join that kind of bounty.  You should ask in the telegram or other chat group, if they have a good reason for that then I think it's okay to continue the bounty.  If they don't or even no respond for the question, leave.

⚡️ LECTRO.io ⚡️
✓ BLOCKCHAIN FOR POWER ✓ Modern Power Grid ✓ Energy Trading Platform ✓ More efficient
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:58:08 AM

campaign in my opinion something that is very suitable for those of you who want to get crypto currency for free without having to spend capital. there is enough to do the work that will be counted and published using an online spreadsheet, regarding the spreadsheet update, the bounty manager has their own rules, for example they always update it every weekend or at the end of the campaign. so you don't worry too much about the situation

Bahokiki

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:01:41 PM

Dont waste your time with that noob bounty managers, One of my suggestion to you to know if the project is more likely to pay is the bounty support, especially the on time updating of stakes and correcting the objection forms. Theres so many bounty managers out there that are trusted by anyone like yahoo62278
millensharon8

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:06:05 PM

The fact that spreadsheet is not updated frequently does not make the managers lazy like some have said. A lot of managers prefer doing a background job and posting at the end of the campaign with few weeks for participants to draw up their complaints. Everyone have ways they do their own thing but as long as the project gets successful and you get paid, that is all that matters. Ain't it?

yukihirasouma

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:09:45 PM

usually spreedsheet update in end of bounty, dont waste your time with noob bounty managers.
always join in bounty manager with trusted reputation the chance pay is 75-90%.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 12:10:03 PM

It's really is quite disappointing to see the spreadsheet with no update on how many stakes you've got for a given week and if there's a need for improvement to your entries, I can understand that but not posting an update on the whole duration of the campaign is not really good for bounty hunters so far I have not yet worked with these kind of managers.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: