Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 09:13:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BOUNTY CAMPAIGN ??  (Read 27969 times)
myohmy81

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:37:06 AM

Inactive bounty manager or no update in the spreadsheets means that the project is not serious about what they are doing.
There is a big possibility that this kind of projects will end up scamming in the end of the campaign so as you are still a beginner you should avoid this kind of projects.

These kind of projects are only a waste of time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:43:55 AM

Active bounty manager has the potential to search good projects. Sometimes they encounter bad project also. Look Active manager updates admin update also social media updates to avoid scam projects.
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:47:34 AM

I do not go to such companies. Because then they will not count correctly - 100% will be so. And plus you can do something wrong, and work for nothing throughout the entire project, and it will only become clear at the end, the work will not be paid.
It depends on the manager a lot, it is your contact with the project.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:14:03 PM

I want to ask as a newcomer and still a beginner. What do you think about campaigns, but spreadsheets never change or don't update? Please share your experience and suggestions. Thank's.

When you find that the Bounty Spreadsheet you are participating in stops updating, then you should be aware that this may be a scams, leave in time and look for another.

If you found that spreadsheet did not update anymore then it is better to step out from the project  but be sure to leave a message in bounty telegram or in the bounty thread for formality porpuses.
siena23

Activity: 2338

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 12:23:34 PM

I often experience like you, for example, spreadsheets are not updated. And what I did was ask his grub bounty or ask directly to his manager. Usually it is because the manager checks manually and will update in the next week. Usually a good manager would have to answer, why spreadsheets are not updated.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Ducky1

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:26:54 PM

I want to ask as a newcomer and still a beginner. What do you think about campaigns, but spreadsheets never change or don't update? Please share your experience and suggestions. Thank's.
Unfortunately, some BMs consider stakes at the end of a bounty campaign and this is not very convenient. You can work with other BM or hope that your stakes will still be counted.

.█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
.CARTESI.📱.LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS.
                               .█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:29:47 PM

Sometimes managers work with the spreadsheets only at the end of the campaign. It is usually mentioned in the common rules on the bounty page.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
betece777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:31:58 PM

in my opinion, if the telegram and social media are still active, maybe the admin is busy again, so there is no time to update the spreansheet or you can ask the admin when the update is updated, if the time is not left in the update
Jateng

Activity: 1246
Merit: 144

Think Different

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:04:38 PM

When I was still a newbie or even a junior member, if I am seeing that the manager is not updating the spreadsheet, I am thinking that it is not legit and just a scam. I will try to avoid that manager. But as time goes by I am experiencing and leaning about bounty, I realized that what I am thinking is wrong.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Hoxysado

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:05:58 PM

i am not a fan of bounty campaigns and i think tajt there are better ways of earning money than that more secure i would say
Hoxysado

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:07:01 PM

When I was still a newbie or even a junior member, if I am seeing that the manager is not updating the spreadsheet, I am thinking that it is not legit and just a scam.
i know so many peopel who are sayong that hounty is a real chance to become a millionaire but i would ask them to be more realistic
Correlll

Activity: 310
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:18:04 PM

Bounty managers have their right, to change the spreadsheets, to ban anyone and to keep the spreadsheet locked. I know it feels uncomfortable, as a bounty hunter, that you cannot track your stats. But the managers could do so, because it is written in every bounty thread.
SvetikB

Activity: 504
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:21:16 PM

There are some bounty managers that are used to do like this, however, in the end everything is okay. So just learn more about the manager

Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:24:35 PM

Bounty managers should keep his workers updated. Because thats their work and they are being paid to do it. If the bounty manager is not updating the spreadsheet. You should stop workint in his campaign and look for another.

jonhn772

Activity: 280

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 01:31:02 PM

If you see in any bounty campaign that their spreadsheets do not update regularly, then understand that those who are in charge of this campaign are very lazy and they do not do thier work on time. It is very good to avoid this type of bounty.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 08:28:14 PM

Inactive bounty manager or no update in the spreadsheets means that the project is not serious about what they are doing.
There is a big possibility that this kind of projects will end up scamming in the end of the campaign so as you are still a beginner you should avoid this kind of projects.

These kind of projects are only a waste of time.
Yes, quite often it happens that if the bounty campaign manager does not keep the tables and does not put in the earned steaks for a week, then in the future one cannot count on payments in such a campaign. Most likely you will be deceived. I try not to join such an ICO bounty campaign. It is also necessary to take into account that for various reasons the forum periodically deletes our messages and if the manager counts them at the end of the campaign, then many weeks of work will not be counted due to the fact that there will not be a minimum number of messages per week.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:22:15 PM

Sometimes it happens that the developer decides to change the bounty manager - then a slight delay may occur. In my experience, if a project neglects such basic things, it is a scam or simply by laziness they will neglect the entire project. If you participate in such a campaign, I suggest you to move to another one.
Ansdaoust6

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:33:48 AM

I already blacklisted in my hunters list all BM that will not update the weekly spreadsheet for my future hunting reference because i don't like this kind of attitude that sometime they are not friendly to the hunters. They should update weekly the spreadsheet as this is our basis that we are following the rules vigorously to prevent wasting of time and effort in the part of the hunters.Except if they are proven good payer then it will be acceptable.
Yeah you are right but I want q question why people didn’t wait for the next year? The main reason was wrong and fake news and predictions. Many people said that the price in 2018 will reach to $30000 and $50000 but we saw the result in the start of this year. Thousands of investors lost millions of dollars. Their disappointment was natural.
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:06:41 AM

During the following bounty there is a manager that does not update the spreadsheet and updates it when the bounty is finished. Personally this is quite burdensome because we cant check directly the results of our work because other manager there are always updates periodically and if there is a mismatch we can direct protest to the manager. So far I never join bounty campaign without update spreadsheet periodically even though the manager has a good reputation.
This is why working in bounty campaigns are very risky. There is no guarantee that you will get something after bounty campaign finishes. 2 to 3 months working for nothing is very disappointing and those who got nothing or very little will never come to bounty campaigns again. But there is a good thing that you may get more than your expectations if the project successful.

Not al bounties are worth participating in, hence you must research into the project before joining the bounty program. You need to consider the expertise and portfolio of the bounty manager. Some managers have track record of managing successful bounties.
This is the right thing that every new comer should check the credibility of bounty manager. One important thing is that you should join more than one bounty campaigns because if one bounty doesn’t make place in exchange other will do this for you and by this way you can change your time in money and due to this fear many people joins lots of campaigns at one time.
vina.lugtu

Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:16:57 AM

In my experience, if the bounty sheet were not being updated, the manager can be hard to talk to becauee of the fact he is not spending enough time to check the bounty. Most of the time if the bounty is not being updated, there will be a lot of dispute that can take a lpt of time and could affect the progress of distribution.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: