Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:12:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BOUNTY CAMPAIGN ??  (Read 27969 times)
kavita16
Copper Member

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 03:52:29 PM

It depends on the bounty manager as some managers update their spreadsheets every week but someone does it after the completion of bounty. There are many reputed managers who are doing all these updations in time and their support is also very active.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Miminaha

Activity: 368
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:54:15 PM

I want to ask as a newcomer and still a beginner. What do you think about campaigns, but spreadsheets never change or don't update? Please share your experience and suggestions. Thank's.
i am not a fan of bounty campaigns and i think that there can be different ways of earning money without this method
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:27:16 PM

I want to ask as a newcomer and still a beginner. What do you think about campaigns, but spreadsheets never change or don't update? Please share your experience and suggestions. Thank's.
It depends on the manager who handles it, if it is a good manager he will update the spreadsheets as quickly as possible at the scheduled time. I think it's better to participate in the bounty with a good and fast manager in handling a number of things.
tepyh

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:34:47 PM

it all depends on the manager ... some update the spreadsheet once a week, some at the end of the company ....

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
GeorgeGriffin
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:47:27 PM

Recently, I have come to the conclusion that participation in a bounty is a waste of time. Over the past five months, the bounty participants' incomes have declined many times.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

JrMembers

❤   humancoin   ❤
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █

Code:
❤   humancoin   ❤
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █

Report to moderator
curly228

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:49:48 PM

Bounty companies are a good way to integrate into cryptocurrency, thereby expanding your horizons, so I think that all this is better.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
carrascos

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:55:23 PM

It seems to me that if even the table is not updated, then of course this is a dead project and there’s no point in participating and wasting time on it

◯●●●●●       OmniBazaar.com       ●●●●●◯
Shop without middlemen. Pay without bankers
bastian466

Activity: 1302

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:02:55 PM

Frequently occurring events, managers who have many bounty projects will usually be slow to change the work of campaign participants, more clearly you ask the telegram group bounty  not in the official telegram group which is usually prohibited

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
silver23

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:10:45 PM

sometimes i join a bounty where the spreadsheet not update but success and sometimes i join a bounty where everyday spreadsheet update but fail.
i think bounty campain is like a lucky and the percent is 50-50, i just join a bounty and do the task, just it.
if i don't get a payment or it is OK.
i just hope next bounty will better.
Checkoi

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:27:06 PM

they may not be updated for various reasons, but it seems to me that if the managers do not update the table on an ongoing basis, then it is most likely that they’re not working with him anymore

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:13:58 PM

Do not work with such lazy managers that do not do their job on time. We have some established and reputed campaign manager in this forum ,try to join the campaign by these managers only. I am posting the link below for your reference:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4412712

I agree with you, if we work with managers who are lazy and never do their work on time, we will lose because that our stake is sometimes not counted, like my experience working for 4 months in the bounty signature campaign and I always make posts 10 every week like the rules of the bounty but because the bounty manager never count the stake every week and after counting the stake (bounty finished) he only gives me a stake of 3 months and for 1 month I only spend time without getting paid and when I protest with the bounty manager he just says "it is your stake and cannot be changed, if you protest again I will ban you and get no payment", even though I have given the bounty manager proof of my post every week (for 4 months), so my advice is better you take part in a bounty that calculates your stake every week so your work can counted all.
MarchToke

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:36:48 PM

To be honest those spreadsheets that are not updated to even see a single week with a stake can tell you how LAZY a bounty manager is. The drawback with that scheme is that your weekly posts are in danger of being decreased as some moderators are deleting old and inactive topics. Better leave right away when you meet a bounty manager like that.

MasterCATZ

Activity: 426
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:44:37 PM

Some bounty managers update the list every few weeks, frequent updates are not a measure of reliability, I participated in campaigns that updated the list very often, but in the end it was a scam. It's nice when everything is done on time, but not the main indicator of a good bounty campaign.
Pikachu18
Copper Member

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:46:16 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2018, 12:04:08 AM by Pikachu18

It depends on the bounty manager. It varies from manager to Manager. There are manager who had updated spreadsheet after the bounty. And there are also who have been very punctual about their work. They have updated sheet time to time. So keep patience and wait a bit longer. You will get your earnings. And also do your research because many of the projects are scam, they don't need to upadate their spreadsheet.
Go jack1

Activity: 219

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:55:38 AM

Be careful with a scam bounty, it seems to have a very good project. but after they get investors and are not responsible. they don't care how people help him in his project
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:00:16 AM

i suggest you to join and participated on more bounty campaign, there is a lot bounty campaign with different bounty manager and different rule or system, so you will know after you reab and compare from many bounty page you have visited.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:51:39 AM

Actually, a good Bounty Manager is those who always give updates on the spreadsheet so that every participant can check their participation result every week. But, there are also some BM that have different rules that they will update the spreadsheet after the end of the bounty. If you are doubtful fo the bounty, just leave it. But if the bm is trusted, why should worry?

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:05:57 AM

maybe the devlopment from the bounty delayed the renewal because too much was checked, or maybe they were busy with its ico sale, and it could have been a scam project so be careful in following the campaign
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:47:15 AM

maybe the devlopment from the bounty delayed the renewal because too much was checked, or maybe they were busy with its ico sale, and it could have been a scam project so be careful in following the campaign

Why are you disappointed, it's up to them to make sure they are not cheated by bounty hunters cheat with multiple accounts. I'm waiting for the first bounty I got 4 months ago, but I still believe they will pay me
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:55:15 AM

Depends on the bounty manager you joine because mostly in the campaign they update spreadsheet everyweek depends on the day started. But they have some bounty manager who are late updating spreadsheet and if that happen just him what is the problem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: