Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:40:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BOUNTY CAMPAIGN ??  (Read 27969 times)
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:30:17 AM

I want to ask as a newcomer and still a beginner. What do you think about campaigns, but spreadsheets never change or don't update? Please share your experience and suggestions. Thank's.

The best way for you to check about the status of the campaign is to pm the bounty manager. check on their telegram or other social media channel and read the development of the project. other members most likely are inquiring the issue like you.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
katri

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:58:17 AM

It's really disappointing if spreadsheet is not updated. The very reason why bounty hunters is making hard works in a week is to see their stakes be reflected in the spreadsheet. Also, an updated spreadsheet will attract more bounty hunters to join the campaign.
Vicky624

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 03:04:49 AM

When it comes to bounty campaigns, the first step to take is to gather some information about such campaign you which to enroll with, contact the bounty manager for information, go through the website, white paper to gather more information, then if you trust it, you are good to go
NYCrypto5

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:09:40 AM

I want to ask as a newcomer and still a beginner. What do you think about campaigns, but spreadsheets never change or don't update? Please share your experience and suggestions. Thank's.
yes we should consider all these.  Good project all these components are running together. They update stakes fast and update facebook , twitter like social media regularly. Some managers do these only in the beginning and after that all get stuck. So consider all these when you do a campaign.
Btcnaivie

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:17:15 AM

Bounty campaign that doesn't update spreadsheet for a long time is a scam for me. But they don't update 2-3 weeks only it is just normal. Maybe they have a lot of bounties they manage and don't have enough time update weekly. But if they only update 3 out of 8 weeks of campaign, well better to find new campaign than sticking it and then it is a scam.
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 03:19:58 AM

Bounty campaign is a good plate form for low investors earnings but you have to chose authentic project good team read white paper also a good sponsor and good media medium it will be considered a good reward and aviod scamers.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
jahepahit

Activity: 866
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:23:53 AM

each bounty manager has his own habits in calculating stake in spreadsheets, some are always updated every week and some are updated when the bounty is over and it all depends on us in choosing the bounty manager but if I personally prefer to join the bounty manager always update every week so that our work is clearer

hydrococo

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:29:03 AM

is a program conducted by an ICO project. which is engaged in the field of promotion. its task is to promote projects in a variety of social media and in various forums.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 03:35:07 AM

It depends on the bounty campaign manager and also the amount of bounty hunters in the campaign.

Find a reputable bounty campaign manager and you will worry less. It will not be fast if there are a lot of bounty hunters as it's just common sense that the more hunters then the more they will check.

adding715

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:16:38 AM

Well it depends on you but im good with my bounties even they dont get updated because i only take my bounties with bltcdigger yes hes updating the stakes at the end of the campaign but im confident because most of hes campaigns are successful , they will give you time if you have any concern before the final spreadsheet if you cant take a risk quit now
befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:19:55 AM

I have done quite a lot of these campaigns and we have no way to make the campaign better. we can only wait. Also, if you do signature campaigns, write more than the minimum number you need. That is the way you keep the minimum level after weeks not updated.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:26:43 AM

spreadsheets never change or don't update?
My experience is that managers will usually change it, because they also have other work activities, so don't hesitate if the spreadsheet isn't updated, my advice, you must know and have communication from several Bounty campaign teams, to reduce fraud risk.
tiurminator

Activity: 125

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:13:44 AM

That is a kind of unprofessional bounty manager.  I think 2 days is a good time to update the spreadsheet.  If they have many things to do as a reason then leave the job for someone else.  If we as a bounty hunter made 9 posts from 10 posts requirements we will not get the stake.  Imagine if you already post enough but then one of the post has been deleted when the manager start counting 2 weeks after the specified time.
Tendou_Karen

Activity: 444
Merit: 13

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:00:02 AM

You need to know that not every bounty managers do their job in time, some of them working with 2 or maybe 5 different project that their handled.
They could be calculated the stakes at the end of campaign.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Pamahaw
Copper Member

Activity: 269

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:05:46 AM

spreadsheets never change or don't update?
My experience is that managers will usually change it, because they also have other work activities, so don't hesitate if the spreadsheet isn't updated, my advice, you must know and have communication from several Bounty campaign teams, to reduce fraud risk.
Agree, you must have communication line with the bounty team if you have doubt about the bounty campaign. I admit that updating the spreadsheet every week will good added motivation on the bounty hunters side.
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:09:34 AM

Spreadsheet updates sooner or later depends on the manager of the campaign. I often see spreadsheets that are updated one week late. But sometimes there are bounty managers they will update once only when the campaign ends. I don't like the way it works because it is too lazy and makes the bounty hunters are not interested in the job

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

Sasha Lumerin

Activity: 159

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 11:13:58 AM

Get info from their bounty group..and ask about spreadsheet..any some bounty manager always update spreadsheet at end of bounty..but any bounty manager that always update their spreadsheet every week..how to their rules..maybe you can ask at their bounty group

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░               UBEX               ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░               Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange               ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░        • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github        ░███▓
betame96

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:21:23 AM

The spreadsheet of active bounty managers get updated as scheduled especially for real projects.
chenhaonan

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:23:43 AM

For the bounty that the spreadsheet doesn't update for a long time, I think this kind of bounty is worrying. Many bounty participants are reassured to see the weekly stakes record, and some bounty managers are used to the last moment update the spreadsheet.

smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:26:03 AM

Some of the campaigns I'm in takes three weeks to one month before they update their spreadsheets and that's ok to me, campaigns has a lot of participants and bounty managers would like to update one or twice a month to save him time, as long as you are doing your job and you are following the guidelines you are ok.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: