Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:22:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BOUNTY CAMPAIGN ??  (Read 27969 times)
ryker6688

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 08:21:19 AM

I have been in the bounty for a few months, but now it's a poor income so you need to consider. What do you think when working 4 months but not yet 5 $.

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoinoffer

Activity: 18
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:40:47 AM

I have been in the bounty for a few months, but now it's a poor income so you need to consider. What do you think when working 4 months but not yet 5 $.

Then i think the bounty is very poor and working on it is waste of time. Instead you can join other campaign which is worthy more then that .
MeongElek

Activity: 418
Merit: 10

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:49:33 AM

I want to ask as a newcomer and still a beginner. What do you think about campaigns, but spreadsheets never change or don't update? Please share your experience and suggestions. Thank's.
Well. you should read the rules of the campaign that you are following. Every bounty manager has different rules. As I have followed, there are several bounty programs that update the spreadsheet after the campaign ends. What I'm afraid of, you don't read the campaign rules that you follow.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
@baoli

Activity: 1162

Base.protocol

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:02:03 PM

This is so tiring and exhausting most case once a project has started and ran into 5/6 weeks with no spreadsheet update , I abandon it most times.

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
Begyt

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:27:58 PM

Ha дaнный мoмeнт для нoвичкa выбop бayнти кoмпaнии oчeнь мaл, нo вce жe ecть кoмпaнии кoтopыe пpинимaют нoвичкoв. Ha дaнный мoмeнт я ocтaнoвилcя нa Ternion. Пoдpoбнee здecь https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4625175.msg41773542#msg41773542
erushin.antony

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:13:00 PM

Campaigns of bounties are very bad. To find a good campaign of bounties very difficult. Bounties are not interesting.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:18:52 PM

If the spreadsheet is not updated or my stakes are not calculated, I write to the Manager in telegram or in the thread. Over time, each participant of the bounty campaigns has its own list of favorite managers, and managers in campaigns where you will never participate again.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:23:59 PM

I want to ask as a newcomer and still a beginner. What do you think about campaigns, but spreadsheets never change or don't update? Please share your experience and suggestions. Thank's.
Spreadsheets needs to be updated as soon as the week is over and the counting of stakes must be started as soon as the ICO ends.We know that it takes alot of time to compute but  spreadsheets must be taken cared of inorder for the bounty hunters to get more convinced on managers potentiaI to managed.I have experienced managers that updated on time and  I Can see he has a perseverance in his job and a good future in it.
ivanleon

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:46:12 PM

Just then at the end consider all the bets that did not have time during the execution of the company or counted with delays. It's bad enough that you're doing something wrong and you won't know it. Just the choice of the project can not be dictated only by timely updating. It's bad, but I think you have to accept it.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:40:01 PM

This you are telling about the new campaign manager who dont have any idea about how to manage campaign and just to earn the commission they join it. This type of campaign always fails. That is why it is recommended that join only reputed campaign manager's campaign so that you wont be joining any scam ICO and their work will be uptodate every week or as said in the rules. This way you are also saved from joining scam ICO and your hardwork is not wasted.
ROB18

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:50:24 PM

Its really not a good indication that spreadsheets were not updated by bounty managers, it creates a mindset that this campaign is a fraud and will not be successful because even the spreadsheet is not updated. I wold highly suggest that bounty managers should take active part on updating the sheets on a weekly basis. Regards.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
FelippeHeinz

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:52:20 PM

Unfortunately it is very common campaign managers not to update the spreadsheet, it is a lack of respect with bounty hunters. I recommend that you always try to participate in good projects that have a team active in communication chats.
losiva

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:54:00 PM

You will see such thing with campaign that are not serious or the campaign that have lazy bounty manager, and such campaign take a long time to pay their bounty and I won't encourage anyone to join such bounty, managers are suppose to update the spreadsheet every week and give the hunters their due stakes, leaving the work until the bounty ends will put a lot work because there are people who will have missing stakes and some other issues, so i always avoid such bounties and that's more reason I don't like joining bounty been managed by the ICO team.
hidingyou

Activity: 291
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:19:02 PM

Unfortunately it is very common campaign managers not to update the spreadsheet, it is a lack of respect with bounty hunters. I recommend that you always try to participate in good projects that have a team active in communication chats.
Choose a legit campaign to be secured by the end of ICO because in the common reason why they able to scam due to the market is in trend and nothing changes.

valenow
Copper Member

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:23:38 PM

Bounty campaigns it is a hard way down. i heard that it is tricky to find good bounty today, because most of them are shit coins and don't pay money at all!

S.E.D.O.
Document management system based on blockchain
WHITEPAPER | ANN | WEB | DISCORD | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM
|
Garrixx

Activity: 182

ONe Social Network

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:31:10 PM

These are definitely abandoned bounty campaigns that will not bring you any money. you don’t even need to participate in such campaigns

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
cah ndablek

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:36:54 PM

Bounty I think has a very positive impact on one's life when experiencing success in the sales system because with the existence of the bounty of the economy they become helped and automatically gives a great motivation in the future to continue to create income every month.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:43:21 PM

Campaigns are starting to disappoint. Now, even a month is difficult to live, but before one payment was enough for six months of life. That's how things can instantly change.
fbastage

Activity: 367

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:46:19 PM

I think now is the best time to announce the stagnation of the industry as a whole. Payments are falling, the number of fraudsters is increasing. This can't go on Usually everything works Vice versa.
Kseniya17

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 06:53:41 PM

I had such cases that they did not count in the table, I wrote to telegrams to managers and they always answered me. Sometimes it was my fault  sometimes they made mistakes and corrected their errors in the table)))
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: