Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:33:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BOUNTY CAMPAIGN ??  (Read 27969 times)
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:17:24 AM

I want to ask as a newcomer and still a beginner. What do you think about campaigns, but spreadsheets never change or don't update? Please share your experience and suggestions. Thank's.

I already blacklisted in my hunters list all BM that will not update the weekly spreadsheet for my future hunting reference because i don't like this kind of attitude that sometime they are not friendly to the hunters. They should update weekly the spreadsheet as this is our basis that we are following the rules vigorously to prevent wasting of time and effort in the part of the hunters.Except if they are proven good payer then it will be acceptable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:18:23 AM

During the following bounty there is a manager that does not update the spreadsheet and updates it when the bounty is finished. Personally this is quite burdensome because we cant check directly the results of our work because other manager there are always updates periodically and if there is a mismatch we can direct protest to the manager. So far I never join bounty campaign without update spreadsheet periodically even though the manager has a good reputation.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 12:26:08 AM

I want to ask as a newcomer and still a beginner. What do you think about campaigns, but spreadsheets never change or don't update? Please share your experience and suggestions. Thank's.
Not al bounties are worth participating in, hence you must research into the project before joining the bounty program. You need to consider the expertise and portfolio of the bounty manager. Some managers have track record of managing successful bounties.

msbtrooper

Activity: 352
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 12:34:45 AM

Such project and BMs can weaken your morale. I won't advice you to join such project because it shows that the BM is somewhat lazy or the project is dead.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 12:44:57 AM

usually in the rules bounty is there, whether the spreadsheet is updated within a week or a month, some are even updated after the bounty is complete. all depend on the rules. sometimes there are also threads that are locked and can't check spreadsheets until the bounty ends, and if you ask that you won't get a stake. many bounties and rules from each of them are different. so calm down if you can't check spreadsheets or see updates from the bounty.
BoxerRobert
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:01:25 AM

Hai spreadsheet update based on bounty campaign manager someone will update every week or month.Who are maintain many bounties they will update end of the bounty only. Better you can ask that bounty manager.
ruli stylon

Activity: 721
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:02:38 AM

some managers always update every week and every month. And there are also those who don't update the spreadsheet at the end of the campaign. All of that depends on the manager with the rules they make.

From different spreadsheet issues, they still pay tokens to prize participants. If the bounty it successful.
halpi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 01:03:27 AM

I work with Lauda now (in her/his new campaign) and it is pretty amazing, that articles had been checked a day after I uploaded it. That is a great professionalism.
Unfortunately there are more bounty managers that are checking results for month. Amazix for example, these guys are really slow.

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
trahaubab

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 01:05:13 AM

I see that most of bounty managers are slowly with uptadion, such work...
I can wait for month or two especially in such market when noone wants to put their tokens into exchange

pigzbe  |  A piggy-wallet™ not a piggy bank  |  powered by Wollo
● ● ●  A tangible digital piggy-wallet for children age 6 and up.
marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 01:27:27 AM

There are other bounty manager that is multitasking and handling even more campaigns, causing the delays on the update of the spreadsheet. But rest assured, as long as the bounty is still running it is good. Just make sure to follow the further announcements on the bounty group that you joined to, to get fresher updates.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
entebah

Activity: 1540
Merit: 153

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:42:34 AM

There are other bounty manager that is multitasking and handling even more campaigns, causing the delays on the update of the spreadsheet. But rest assured, as long as the bounty is still running it is good. Just make sure to follow the further announcements on the bounty group that you joined to, to get fresher updates.
Yes that's right, if many bounty projects are slow in updating the spreadsheet, I think the bounty manager holds many other Bounty projects, so for late spradsheet updates. However, a lot of bounty managers intentionally slow down updates and will update when the bounty campaign is complete.
Mr Batman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:25:03 AM

it doesn't matter, you can still work because in the bounty campaign there are 2 types of manager bounty, that is :
1. bounty manager who always updates the bounty spreadsheet every week.
2. bounty manager who always updates the bounty spreadsheet when the bounty is complete.
so all you have to do is work and follow the rules of the bounty so that your stake every week is counted.

Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:26:52 AM

Bounty campaigns like doing signature campaigns are very good source of income last few years ago but when fraud ICOs started to go rampant doing bounty campaigns such as signature campaign also goes cold especially when at the end you will only be paid when the ICOs crypto currency is now on its lowest value.

coinsycrip09

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:40:15 AM

Bounty campaigns like doing signature campaigns are very good source of income last few years ago but when fraud ICOs started to go rampant doing bounty campaigns such as signature campaign also goes cold especially when at the end you will only be paid when the ICOs crypto currency is now on its lowest value.

so true,
until now my profit from the bounty was not as big as a few months ago,
now is a bad time for bounty campaign participation for me.

i hope that in the future there will be a lot of high quality projects that really work,
not just to take advantage of the investors but do nothing after completing the ICO.
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:21:51 AM

I think you have to make sure first whether the bounty campaign bounty manager can be trusted, if so, then be patient, because usually a famous bounty manager, must handle more than one bounty campaign and be very busy

kokrokok

Activity: 447
Merit: 11

Koinomo

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:25:36 AM

every bounty manager has its own way of updating spreadsheets, there is a bounty manager that is updated every week there is also a bounty manager that will update when bounty ends so in my opinion it doesn't matter

BurstBurst

Activity: 494

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:27:46 AM

I have been bounty for many bounty but few paid because the other bounty I joined was a scam so it was very hard to go and look for a nice bounty because of so many new and not so many of the bounties that are legit so before I go to a bounty I thoroughly review my bounty cousin so I can not be in the scam and do not love my work.
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:32:32 AM

Some campaigns do not update spreadsheet every day/week. But they will update at the end. But these campaigns are risky. You can be rejected at the end after 2-3 months of hard work.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:50:56 AM

For me, I try to stay away from bounty managaers that doesn't update the spreadsheet. It shows how professional a manager is and it is really annoying not to see your work. Bounty manager that doesn't update the spreadsheet are hard to work with. Try blockeye, he is professional and treat each participant fairly.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:01:20 AM

all this time businesses that promote projects that can give positive value to cryptocurency are just a campaign gift ...
Judging from the current developments, there are many new ICOs that have sprung up and in one way, they participate in campaign prizes and expect prizes by giving promotions through any social media that are in great demand by the public

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: