Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:43:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BOUNTY CAMPAIGN ??  (Read 27969 times)
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:40:23 AM

I want to ask as a newcomer and still a beginner. What do you think about campaigns, but spreadsheets never change or don't update? Please share your experience and suggestions. Thank's.
It all depends on the bounty manager. Some of them update the spread at the end of the bounty campaign. Other bounty managers are upgrading, as it should be, every week. And there are also such bounty managers to whom people write both on a forum and in the telegram that they did the work. Unfortunately, there are far more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Deewhy50
Copper Member

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 12:14:23 PM

Bounties are something else this day, all those managers with their own platform are the most hiding spreadsheet from the hunters, they pay in penny. some of the managers on btctalk do show their spreadsheet and update them every week while some upload at the end of the ICO.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Glok17

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:16:31 PM

If spreadsheets of your bounty campaign don't change then you've chosen a wrong one with lazy managers, that's not a good sign I want to say.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:20:49 PM

From my own experience, I can say that if the bounty data is not updated for a long time and the bounty manager does not answer the question why, then this is a very bad sign and a signal that you should stop participating in this project. Good projects rarely hire bad bounty managers.
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 12:31:49 PM

Bounty campaign where people do marketing of different coin on social platform. They do their work on weekly basis and get reward for that. But some bounty manager do not update the stakes on regular basis those who updated and reply consistently on telegram are quite good and pay you handsome reward in future

Harrsionrangers10383

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:33:07 PM

I want to ask as a newcomer and still a beginner. What do you think about campaigns, but spreadsheets never change or don't update? Please share your experience and suggestions. Thank's.

I think that a bad project with a lazy bounty manager !
Just DM the bounty manage, if there is no response , just out !
You must check the project again, decide to continue or out !
take_off

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:03:22 PM

From my own experience, I can say that if the bounty data is not updated for a long time and the bounty manager does not answer the question why, then this is a very bad sign and a signal that you should stop participating in this project. Good projects rarely hire bad bounty managers.

I think they can silently update that with their own spreadsheet. Many bounty hunters are cheating on campaigns, especially signature campaigns. The famous Bounty Manager also has a lot of participants, so you can not earn much from such bounty
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 01:09:07 PM

If spreadsheets of your bounty campaign don't change then you've chosen a wrong one with lazy managers, that's not a good sign I want to say.

Some campaigns are updated after the end of the bounty campaign. It is better to ask for more information in the bounty group on Telegram or another channel.

rajakulam

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:13:10 PM

Certainly feel worried if the spreadsheet is not updated by the manager, because we do not know if our post has been calculated or not.

BravO_o

Activity: 532
Merit: 165

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:19:15 PM

If long or not updated table bounty, it is certainly bad. But I participated in such bounties and many of them considered everything in the end, paid tokens and they could be sold on the exchange
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:40:45 PM

I do not like bounty that are not  updating spreadsheets becs. It seems that they don't care with the campaigns at all. But if it is in the criteria or bounty announcement thread then it is ok.
some managers have many projects so they need a long time to calculate stake.
my advice, as long as the manager is active on the telegram and gives a good answer. don't worry because the manager will calculate it at the end of the campaign.
stay disciplined and follow the rules.
Bitvinu12

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 01:48:28 PM

I think best bounty campaign can success depend best bounty manager and community manager. Anyway already i did more than 70 bounty campaigns since last year. But now 70% campaigns are scam with fake projects.

🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪  𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!
http://alcedoplatform.com
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:05:12 PM

My last campaign with such a really bad and retarded manager was Elysian bounty campaign (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3332920.0) with Tyler Wayne bounty manager, it was really nasty to take a part of that campaign with so stupid and lazy manager, the spreadsheet is still not updated, after more than a half of a year... the worst ever manager that i've ever seen.
786SehrishAkhtar

Activity: 155

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:10:48 PM

There are many projects but JSECOIN is one of the best project i have ever seen. JSE is the abbreviation of JavaScript Embedded Concurrency. It has potential buyers or investors. Many of them want to invest huge amount on it for the sake to earn profit. It has 115 Thousand registered users on its website. Its about web browsing or anyone can start mining from it. It is very friendly to use. Anyone can use JSE Coins for making his/her purchasing. Its an authentic project which supports the each and everyone. Anyone can start accepting it buy using its merchant tools. Any one who want to invest in it can make account on its website. and then verify its account as well. Mining is live now on its site now login and just do mining.  Its bounty is alson going on . it will be on exchange on 18 Oct 2018. I am totally impressed by this huge project.Some of JSECOIN contacting links are given below.

Medium: https://medium.com/@jsecoin

Twitter: https://twitter.com/jsecoin

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/officialjsecoin
Wellyan

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:14:49 PM

my experience that I will tell here is the most important here we are patient, and also thorough, this free work I have experienced the bitter sweetness, i have worked on the project and it was finished it turned out i didn't get anything but there i didn't give up instead i got more excited, and not afraid to experience it like that, it's a risk that we have to take risks
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:23:22 PM

indeed there are very many things like that happening, especially the bounty managers who are not responsible, so from my advice before you join a bounty program, you must first make sure that the previous bounty manager is good or not.

andrej.safronov.1990

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:54:38 PM

It all depends on the campaign managers, there are some who believe all the messages at the end of the campaign and is very lazy managers who don't want to work. Both options are not good for us, I advise you not to participate in such projects.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
LubovOF

Activity: 197

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:12:35 PM

I love when the rates are calculated every week, I see that my work was accepted and I feel so relaxed, I am strained when the rates are not counted and managers do not comment on this situation,but there are managers who calculate the rates at the end of the company.

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:46:21 PM

It can really be annoying when you are working and the results are not being shown as the work progresses, it gives some amount of confidence seeing the stakes calculated on spreadsheet as the weeks go by, however it is not like that with all the campaigns, some managers wait till end of campaign to calculate and publish spreadsheet while in others you just get the tokens without seeing the calculations,typical with csbounty campaigns and bountyhive respectively

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
barabarian1

Activity: 938

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:51:12 PM

before you participate in the campaign. you should analyze the good and bad of the ICO manager. sometimes there are some projects that provide spreadsheets when ICO ends. if you are worried about the project, you can confirm or ask the project manager you are following. every ico, definitely has a telegram, and you can contact the ico manager and ask all your concerns through the telegram of the project you are following.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀