Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 08:34:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BOUNTY CAMPAIGN ??  (Read 27969 times)
mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:26:59 AM

I want to ask as a newcomer and still a beginner. What do you think about campaigns, but spreadsheets never change or don't update? Please share your experience and suggestions. Thank's.

Do not work with such lazy managers that do not do their job on time. We have some established and reputed campaign manager in this forum ,try to join the campaign by these managers only. I am posting the link below for your reference:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4412712

I don't agree with you, there are some bounty manager that are well known and trusted like btcdrigger that update sheet only at the end of campaign but they are very efficient at the end.

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
son14.girl (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:42:50 AM

It does sucks working with bounty managers that don't update spreadsheet as at when due, it does not boost the morale of bounty hunters that are working and this attitude even cause mixed up in tallying up stake. I will suggest you follow managers such as Filip boskov, zapo, @ryjin1007 and @hunnykaushal.
Of course it's annoying and boring. how sad when you have done the job, but not worth it. In this case it is not a matter of reward, but about discipline and responsibility for their respective duties.
reijusama2583

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 11:44:57 AM

I want to ask as a newcomer and still a beginner. What do you think about campaigns, but spreadsheets never change or don't update? Please share your experience and suggestions. Thank's.
Well base on my experience if the spreadsheet is not updating it maybe a scam because a legit bounty campaign is updating their spreadsheet daily and if it is not updating it feels worth less because you are working hard for nothing without seeing any outcome. So much better is find some campaign that have a updating spread sheet and active manager because if you have that it is legit and your works might be paid in the end.
son14.girl (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:46:56 AM

They are kind of disheartening. You putting in the effort to do the bounty and then the manager not bothering to fill in the spreadsheet makes you wonder if they are neglecting to do the work because they have no intention of paying you. There really is not much you can do except keep messaging them about it in the hopes they get off their ass. Remember bounties are a numbers game. Most will pay you, a few won't. Some will make their soft cap, some won't.  Some will become great companies, most won't.
Disappointed because they do not carry out their responsibilities as a team that should fill in and assess the work done by the participants. When talking about pay, I think it's a back business when the campaign is over. thank you for your advice and your motivation.
Salala1

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:47:22 AM

There had been some limitation in choosing between bounties nowadays. There are numerous scam projects round and making a choice of one has been a critical moment for me.
son14.girl (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:51:24 AM

campaign in my opinion something that is very suitable for those of you who want to get crypto currency for free without having to spend capital. there is enough to do the work that will be counted and published using an online spreadsheet, regarding the spreadsheet update, the bounty manager has their own rules, for example they always update it every weekend or at the end of the campaign. so you don't worry too much about the situation
I'm not worried, and I'm not too demanding about it. what I ask is about responsibility and also analysis on a job. where when participants have done work according to general rules and rules on a campaign, but not yet responded. I hope that will be a major concern by the manager or project team. Thank's.
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:53:14 AM

If I take part in a bounty campaign where spreadsheets have never been updated I will leave the campaign because the bounty is not clear. I will look for the bounty that the spreadsheet updates and is more open with everything.

Okrah

Activity: 144

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:57:17 AM

There are just bounties in which their spreadsheer is  not updated but it does not mean it is a scam or something else. Maybe the admin is just too busy. I experience that one, but I just wait for week or weeks. But they just do their job and update it.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
DrShenlong

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:58:13 AM

I do not like bounty managers not updating spreadsheets. I do not know whether I will be accepted into the bounty or not. It is crazy to work with them
son14.girl (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:06:54 PM

The fact that spreadsheet is not updated frequently does not make the managers lazy like some have said. A lot of managers prefer doing a background job and posting at the end of the campaign with few weeks for participants to draw up their complaints. Everyone have ways they do their own thing but as long as the project gets successful and you get paid, that is all that matters. Ain't it?
Yes. It seems that it's not just a matter of payment or rewards at work, but it's about commitment to campaign rules. Participants will be more excited when their work is valued and noticed.
mayasari

Activity: 193

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:19:02 PM

I think it's possible a scam bounty, but you try to ask the admin bounty or the bounty manager again, if they don't give an answer, it's likely a scam bounty, it's based on some bounties I have followed so far.
If you want you can search for a legit bounty on Bountrus, I suggest there because so far the bounty they are working on always pays, for example, Gladius, VIT, etc.
If you are interested you can join the Bountrust channel here: https://t.me/bounTrust

━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━     BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS     ━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━
A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
Medium      Twitter      Reddit      ■■      WHITEPAPER      ■■      Telegram      Facebook      Instagram
arkaasay

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:26:45 PM

I think that depends on the bounty maneger, I mean if they are trusted managers like Amazix and Warpinter they usually manage a lot of bounty campaigns and certainly it will be a bit of a hassle to update spreadsheets on time, especially social media campaigns like Facebook and Twitter.
Eddi45

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:28:32 PM

Most times it is good to keep up with the telegram page of such bounty campaign. if the spreadsheet isn't updating then maybe they are having issues with the project and bounty managers, they will update everything at the end of the campaign or the campaign has been dumped.
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:32:31 PM

for me, not all bounties that are calculated every week are always late.
the main problem is that every manager has a lot of bounties that are managed and that is a bit of a risk for those of us who follow the bounty..
I'm only interested in a bounty managed by my own name.
an example of one of the bounties that I am currently following may be a reference for all of you ..
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4680773.0

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
glax1983

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:03:59 PM

it depends on the manager, I participated in some bounty, where very often there were no updates, it is necessary be more responsible when you choice ICO, I can advise Kamagames ICO
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:07:55 PM

Some campaign manager is managing multiple campaigns so we cannot blame them the big concern is how to make the ICO that you are campaigning to be a successful ICO so you can get your rewards, it's ok for me that they update later as long as we are going to receive our rewards.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
kriptosan797

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:19:25 PM

Yes, now a lot of companies whose Manager does not fill in the table on time and it suggests that this company SCAM ,but do not despair,there are managers who recalculate at the end of the company,just need to keep in touch with him and ask questions.
Jonnitor

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:44:26 PM

if the spreadsheet doesnt update after a week you better ask from their telegram page, if they replied that they will update it after a specific date, then the campaign is okay. but sometimes the managers didnt update the sheets until it is finished, it depends on the bounty manager.
Lankabc

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:50:35 PM

I have seen spreadsheet changes. but again I see it correct next day. I don't know how it happens though, Smiley
if you follow bounty campaigns, don't do each and every bounty. because now most of the bounty campaigns become failure or scams. stick to few good bounty managers, quantity is not important. quality is important.
drawoh14

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:52:09 PM

Get out of that campaign and look for a better manager and active team. A hard-working team will makes you do better and stay active on the campaign

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: