Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:27:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BOUNTY CAMPAIGN ??  (Read 27969 times)
Siegtal81

Activity: 334
Merit: 10

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:36:51 AM

Bounty's cool. I always think about starting to do it a little harder than now because it's nice and very profitable. This is the earnings that should not be missed, especially if it is an interesting and large project

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kseniya17

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 08:54:55 PM

I had this experience with the manager of Sylon, in those projects in which I participated, the tables were not counted and I was not paid. I made a conclusion and I don’t take part in his company))
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:01:03 AM

Remember every good project always active in all side.So obviously follow active and update project.when you participate in any bounty check admin activity, project activity,social media activity.I think it's good for you.

Bes of Luck.
Yes, I agree with you, every good project comes with active development. They always stay active on the forum as well as a social media platform and provides every single update on time. So choose project wisely and make research on it before joining the bounty campaign.
piepie.asean

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:24:54 PM

If I participate in a campaign in the first two weeks that the workbook is not updated, I will no longer participate in that campaign.
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:01:12 PM

I had this experience with the manager of Sylon, in those projects in which I participated, the tables were not counted and I was not paid. I made a conclusion and I don’t take part in his company))
i believe sylon is a professional manager, maybe you disobey the rules.
I know that sylon has more critical rules. he is better than other managers, and never gets bad trust.
SloveNing
Copper Member

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:26:14 PM

I want to ask as a newcomer and still a beginner. What do you think about campaigns, but spreadsheets never change or don't update? Please share your experience and suggestions. Thank's.
You can ask the bounty manager in the telegram group and ask for a spreadsheet update, you will get the answer maybe because of busyness or a policy, I have asked and the reason is not displaying spreadsheet calculations because there was a hacker who damaged the spreadsheet display so he has a registration form and report.
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:02:11 PM

I want to ask as a newcomer and still a beginner. What do you think about campaigns, but spreadsheets never change or don't update? Please share your experience and suggestions. Thank's.

You know what, each bounty manager had their own way to updates each spreadsheet they have in every categories of the campaign. In short each managers had their own team and each of them was being designated on each category of the bounty. There are people in charge in the spread sheet they only update it once the ico project is finish, then there are some every 2 weeks before updating the record sheet then some are really lazy for updating it. But still some are updating it every 3 days after end of the week usually.
jayendo

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:52:39 AM

Today we have several good solutions that help bounty managers to automate the work. I consider that using spreadsheets is too old-fashioned way of making business.
MR_Klip

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:47:44 AM

There is nothing about it. When bounties were just begun, most of people waited for month to get actual information about their ammount of reward.
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:03:28 AM

I do not recommend newbies to participate bounty campaigns, because it is hard for newcomers to define fake campaign and you may be used as the tool for fake ICO.
Alexeu00011

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:27:30 AM

When there is even a small sign of something going wrong, the best way to deal with it is escape certain bounty programm, while you still have a chance.
TomInVa57

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:14:14 AM

It is too risky to participate bounty campaigns right now, because there are too much fakes. I see no point in trying, because it will not be worth it.\
smoker36

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:49:37 AM

You need to ask your manager about situation. If manager ignores you more that two working days, you may feel free to leave bounty, because there will be no reward.
mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:03:48 AM

that in my opinion has no effect on the project. because my guidelines aren't on the spreadsheets. for me not renewed the spreadsheets didn't matter. what is important is that their telegram group responds to what the project participants complain about.

moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:06:12 PM

You need to ask your manager about situation. If manager ignores you more that two working days, you may feel free to leave bounty, because there will be no reward.
Sometimes managers are busy with several projects, I don't ignore that. tolerate 2 weeks to get a response from the manager.
I don't think you need to leave the campaign.
elis74

Activity: 268

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:38:10 AM

When information is not updated during several days it is ok, but when it was not updated for weeks, I would prefer to leave such campaign to save my time.
cryptobull3

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:32:37 AM

I would suggest you that you leave the campaign if the spreadsheet has not been updated for more than 2 weeks , if the bounty manager is too lazy to update it for two weeks means he/she is too busy to be a good bounty manager .

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Fidelius

Activity: 314

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:39:52 AM

If nothing is changed during several working days and there were not announcements about possible delay, you need to quit just straight away.
pinoyden

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:32:32 AM

If nothing is changed during several working days and there were not announcements about possible delay, you need to quit just straight away.

Why quit ?  You cannot get paid if you just quit during the campaign period .

You should wait first , maybe the manager or owner isnt online yet because they are busy with something important .

I would suggest you that you leave the campaign if the spreadsheet has not been updated for more than 2 weeks , if the bounty manager is too lazy to update it for two weeks means he/she is too busy to be a good bounty manager .

A good bounty manager always update his participants but if he will be busy for weeks , then he will have an announcement or notice in the first page so that applicants wont be confused on what is happening .

what is important is that their telegram group responds to what the project participants complain about.

telegr group is only use for secondary announcement and answering queries but the main thread in the forum is more important .   
Monta3002

Activity: 344
Merit: 257

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:16:54 PM

Quit on that campaign because a lazy bounty manager makes their supporter being lazy too and I experienced it and it wont help the project to be successful

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: