Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:30:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BOUNTY CAMPAIGN ??  (Read 27969 times)
Dzeronimo

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 08:59:18 PM

If they don't care about bounty campaigns and spreadsheets, why would they care about hunters? And if they don't care about bounty hunters I don't want to work with them. I'm not saying that you cannot get tokens and make money even if they are too lazy to update spreadsheet, but it is too risky.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tekinekan98

Activity: 157
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:03:09 PM

If the tables are not updated-it does not mean that the Manager does not keep records. Yes, this is often the case, but sometimes managers doing offline spreadsheet and count stakes at the end of the campaign.

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

https://cindx.io/
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:13:59 PM

Bounty campaigns are always a good way to earn as for sellers and for bounty hunters. It help to advertise and bring new investments
BETAWI

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:21:21 PM

It would be better if you immediately ask the manager of the campaign and ask for answers to your questions. It's often encountered this kind of thing, but surely there will be a way out of the best of every problem. So the conclusion is to give questions directly to the bounty manager and wait for answers and actions. Be patient.
Pamahaw
Copper Member

Activity: 269
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:25:03 PM

If they don't care about bounty campaigns and spreadsheets, why would they care about hunters? And if they don't care about bounty hunters I don't want to work with them. I'm not saying that you cannot get tokens and make money even if they are too lazy to update spreadsheet, but it is too risky.
There are a lot of reasons why those things happen but bounty managers should also do their job. They are paid to do that job so be competent in doing that because updated spreadsheet is what makes the bounty hunters work harder and they feel enthusiastic if they see that spreadsheet regularly.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:25:50 PM

It would be better if you immediately ask the manager of the campaign and ask for answers to your questions. It's often encountered this kind of thing, but surely there will be a way out of the best of every problem. So the conclusion is to give questions directly to the bounty manager and wait for answers and actions. Be patient.
The fact is that not all bounty managers are willing to talk. In any case, I rarely answer questions on the bitcointalk forum. All correspondence is concentrated through telegrams and it is there that you can solve all issues related to the Bounty company.
Skroojee

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:45:30 PM

Sometimes come across such managers bounty companies that do not update the table and do not put during the new dates of the weeks. This is very annoying, but as I have seen from my own experience, sometimes it bounty companies such managers are more successful.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
maflec0713

Activity: 104

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:02:10 PM

Hi. If you find a campaign that does not follow their rules when to give airdrop, then maybe you should think twice if you continue to that project or find a better one. As far as I know, when the manager said that the airdrop will be given this coming saturday or friday, then expect to receive airdrop. Sometimes the distribution are delay but not too long as long as 1day delay or 2days maximum is acceptable exceeding of that is questionable.
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:04:52 PM

That doesn't indicate much about the campaign, if the bounty manager is busy and can't update it so soon, you have to wait a few weeks and warn him if a lot of time has passed, many campaigns don't update right away but they keep their internal record and in the end you receive the same coins as everyone else.

DamilolaB

Activity: 313

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:39:24 PM

I want to ask as a newcomer and still a beginner. What do you think about campaigns, but spreadsheets never change or don't update? Please share your experience and suggestions. Thank's.
Bounty campaigns are interesting and profitable activity. As a newbie, I think you are fit to participate in social media campaign and through this, you will get familiar with all bounty related issues.Also, you should try to develop you account to rank up to junior member so as to be able to participate in signature campaigns.
MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:04:40 PM

spreadsheets that never change or are not updated, can occur because the parties involved in the bounty campaign, manually checking the progress of the project. this is also regulated in the campaign project rules.
kemetz

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:06:31 PM

The existence of a bounty can undoubtedly help to get token that can later be used to trade in the crypto market and it is beneficial for those of us who do not have sufficient capital and besides that, we can also get bonus knowledge about crypto, because learning while working for beginners like you.

Every manager must have their way of handling the project at hand, some spreadsheets don't change because they will only do the stake calculation after the project is finished, there are some managers that you must conform to the manager in question.

tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:07:41 PM

If bounty manager is well trusted like BTCLTCDIGGER even if spreadsheet is updated only at the end this is not a problem. Buf if bounty manager is not well known of worse if ICO directly manage campaign it's a bad signal if sheet is not updated.
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:09:07 PM

I want to ask as a newcomer and still a beginner. What do you think about campaigns, but spreadsheets never change or don't update? Please share your experience and suggestions. Thank's.

Good campaigns usually pay good but bad campaigns don't pay so just quit them as soon as possible!

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:09:11 PM

There is the word "patience" in everything. By just looking at the spreadsheet itself there are many hunters just like you and they will check the legibility of your work done so be patient since they can't finish it in just a one go. One more thing is there is no wrong in asking a question.

GERMO COIN

Activity: 406

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:22:28 PM

in my opinion it's only natural, maybe the bounty manager is busy with other jobs and will count the stake when the bounty is finished, because from my experience there are many bounty managers who don't count stake when the bounty takes place but when finished the bounty manager will start to calculate the stake, so my advice is better that you continue your work and don't need to worry about your stake.

KofiAdepa

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:30:43 PM

Well it sometimes unfortunate, but sometimes blame some mangers as they run several bounty campaigns at the same time. Personally if I realize the spreadsheet is not been updated and several weeks behind I will just opt out and check on other campaigns

●  ●  ●    Auditchain    ●  ●  ●
◄►  REAL-TIME ASSURANCE. ONE BLOCK AT A TIME  ◄►
innocentone
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:38:16 PM

There are good bounty managers that just update the spreadsheets at the end of the camaign just like btcltcdigger. In fact, he manages reputated teams that is conducting their ICOs and bounty. And the rewards are always high.

soramon

Activity: 983

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:00:41 AM

From my experience the project that never updates their development usually is a scam project. I think you need to move on from that one and find the good one. But sometimes famous bounty manager didnot update their social media spreadsheet. So you will need patiance

ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:08:48 AM

Bounty campaign is more beneficial than airdrop campaigns because several of the airdrop campaigns are just a fraud, not promising, not paying. While the bounty campaign is more profitable, you just have to be patient in joining, selecting a great project, more active even in telegram, and hoping to reached a soft cap to be able to be paid.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: