Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:43:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BOUNTY CAMPAIGN ??  (Read 27969 times)
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:29:11 AM

You need to focus your attention on bounty campaigns with known rewards managers. It is not good to waste your time with lazy managers, because most of the time, their projects are SCAMs or are projects without a future. Experiences in bounty campaigns are nice, but projects must be carefully chosen.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kat_messy

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:13:57 PM

I will suggest staying away from bounty campaigns where managers aren't updating spreadsheets. If they are lazy enough to update stakes, how they can manage the whole process and make project complete. In my opinion, it is the first sign of a scam project.
newb-dev

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:18:20 PM

Choose wise the bounty manager and you will be satisfied with the campaign's rewards. I think it is a good thing to participate at the bounty campaigns.
karman383

Activity: 384

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:20:01 PM

The attitude is very simple, that is by leaving an undisciplined campaign according to the rules they make themselves. Then continue by choosing another campaign. There are still many that are better or as you expect. Don't give up on the way.
Time is Money.  Cool
simak84

Activity: 616
Merit: 41

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:41:48 PM

I can not stand when managers of bounty companies do not follow the tables normally.
Well, okay, social networks can somehow be understood because there are so many participants, but what is so difficult to update the subscription company?
And most of all, I don’t like it that even in official telegrams chat rooms are silent and do not respond, although it is clear that they are entering and reading.
Sincerely yours.
Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:50:30 PM

I worked with managers who update tables at the very end. In some campaigns, this item is discussed immediately and by subscribing to a campaign, you already have an idea of what awaits you. This, of course, is not convenient, but if the project is worth it, then this does not prevent me from registering.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
moschinot

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:53:23 PM

It annoys me terribly and I think that if managers are not able to keep a table, then the reward can’t even be out of the question

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:00:20 PM

As I could see, not always a good bounty manager can be the guarantor of a good project. Unfortunately, the manager is just a human being and is capable of making mistakes, so we have to be our managers and choose worthy projects through in-depth analysis of them.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:05:02 PM

Bounty campaigns are also misleading these days of the work people done in the way of the fault reward distribution system. Even, maximum bounty hunters are not paid for their hard work only because of that they themselves do not contact the company on time. So, at the time of entering a bounty campaign first check the legitimacy of the company.
engrshu

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:38:20 PM

Those kind of bounty managers are quite irresponsible you should consider a good bounty manager in choosing a campaign. But anyways, you should reconsider in changing your campaign if there's no update at all. You are just wasting your time.

[
the13thsymphony

Activity: 297

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:42:45 PM

I want to ask as a newcomer and still a beginner. What do you think about campaigns, but spreadsheets never change or don't update? Please share your experience and suggestions. Thank's.

If the spreadsheets never change or don't update then it is a scam ICO. The spreadsheet should be weekly updated to know that it is still organized by the members or the one assigned with the spreadsheet. If they indicate in the bounty thread that they will update the spreadsheet at the end of the campaign then it will be updated at the end of the campaign.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
naval1983

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:43:59 AM

Bounty campaigns like doing signature campaigns are very good source of income last few year ago but when fraud ICOs started to go rampant doing bounty campaigns such as
signature campaign also goes cold especially when at the end you will only be paid when the ICOs crypto currency is now on its lowest value.
Insert_

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:47:23 AM

I know one thing that the company must be active and fulfill all its conditions on time, much depends on the managers, there are managers with whom it is pleasant to work, and there are not, try to choose companies with good and reliable managers.
ElenaN

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:51:18 AM

This is not a mandatory criterion, because if you worked with this bounty manager, then there will be no problems.  As far as I remember, btcdigger does not count bets during the company, he always counts after finishing the bounty!
r_delossa

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:58:23 AM

It is the right of a bounty manager to keep the spreadsheet locked. Just imagine how many participants are in a great bounty campaign? 2-3k? It is pretty hard to check their reports every week and calculate the stakes on time. Just keep calm. A good bounty manager will reward you for your work.
greatdn

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:03:55 AM

I personally now select only those projects that have successfully conducted collections on the presale. In general, I think the current bounty will die within two months, unfortunately.
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:04:32 AM

I want to ask as a newcomer and still a beginner. What do you think about campaigns, but spreadsheets never change or don't update? Please share your experience and suggestions. Thank's.

I do not like bounty that are not  updating spreadsheets becs. It seems that they don't care with the campaigns at all. But if it is in the criteria or bounty announcement thread then it is ok.
olsyd

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:21:17 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2018, 04:17:23 PM by olsyd

It doesn't matter whether bounty managers update spreadsheets or not, you can get into the scam in both cases. All depend on bounty managers, their honesty and on ICO managers
darktt

Activity: 269
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:26:00 AM

Bounty can be very profitable my friend, probably you just choose wrong one. I can recommend you bountyhive it pretty good for newbies and they do not have spreadsheets and update automatically. When you'll get more expirience you can find good bounty by yourself.
Kofiy
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Am KOFIY!

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:37:36 AM

I don't see it as a bad signal about the seriousness of the project. There are some managers that do check at the of the campaign especially for social campaigns and content campaigns. I don't think it should be an issue though there are some it may a signal of the possibility of the project being a failure.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: