Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:49:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple the next bitcoin?  (Read 26989 times)
SSSegrio
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

https://temco.io

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:56:32 PM

it seems to me that no, ripple has other tasks in comparison with bitcoin and to call it the second bitcoin makes no sense.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
SoloV

Activity: 504
Merit: 112

quarkchain.io

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:03:05 PM

Not. These are completely different projects. Many participants in the crypto market do not trust XRP. Moreover, the XRP coins themselves are not Ripple. The developers themselves said this in the spring.

TonixGaming_14

Activity: 329
Merit: 100

AGATE

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:41:56 PM

Although these coins are similar in purpose, but still centralized * * * * can not become the father of the crypto market.
Otherwise, all geeks will be disappointed in cryptocurrency.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
vike

Activity: 411

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:44:05 PM

A lot of people talk about it but the situation on the market speaks for itself so we can conclude that we should not believe the words because it is impossible to predict the movements of the crypto market  Smiley

petya.vasekin

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:46:09 PM

No. Ripple is Ripple and the Bitcoin is Bitcoin. These two coins different. One cannot replace other coin. I buy bitcoin.

╔═══════════════════   b i d oo h  |  Decentralized Digital Billboards   ═══════════════════╗
║  ▆▆ ● ▆▆ ▆ ●● ▆     Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United     ▆ ●● ▆ ▆▆ ● ▆▆  ║ (https://bidooh.io/)
╚══════════     White Paper (https://bidooh.io/whitepaper/whitepaper.pdf)       Telegram (https://t.me/bidoohio)       Twitter (https://twitter.com/bidoohuk)      Join the ICO: (https://bidooh.io/signup.html) Buy Token     ══════════╝ (https://bidooh.io/signup.html)
astridwi

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:24:15 PM

No. I will not argue with the fact that Ripple is an interesting asset, but in the next 5 years no one of the existing ones will replace Bitcoin.

in terms of speed, efficiency, effectiveness and institutional interest in ripple it will affect the development of this coin and it has been proven that ripppe is at number 3 now. if the user's trust continues to increase, he can get rid of bitcoin in the future
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:43:26 PM

Ripple is doing great these past few days but when you are going to ask me if ripple will be the next bitcoin then I doubt it. Think of it ripple is have a big max supply if he become the next btc then our coinmarket cap should reach at trillion first or even bigger because of its supply. I'm not against ripple buy believing it will reach 10$ seems impossible.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1140
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:50:18 PM

Ripple will not be next bitcoin surely but ripple can be pumped in the next bull markets. So you can earn money from ripple. But personally i dont like the ripple's centralised issue. But i am hearing about ripple too much these days..
yes, Bitcoin is a coin that will not be replaced, Ripple and Bitcoin are different coins and each run. even though Riplle has great potential to continue to grow but that doesn't mean it can replace Bitcoin because Bitcoin is the main coin in crypto which is another benchmark for coins.

Many of us believed that bitcoin will not be replaced, and that mindset always remain stronger principles for everybody who always think crypto as sustainable profit in the future. Ripple also had a good community and I think it will soon increase it's holders, and that will gain higher market capacity. But this thing won't overtake bitcoin's journey, because around the world people consider bitcoin as a currency and not an altcoin.

last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:44:10 AM

As we all have seen ripple has been quite strong these past few days and with all that it has done over the past months compared to most other currencies and the launch of xrapid is actually starting to show in its price.
There is so much talk about ripple taking over bitcoin and being 10$ what are your thoughts on this ?

XRP is a very good coin. More than a hundred banks have already joined Ripple, transactions are launched in Japan and South Korea. All this has a positive effect on capitalization and on the demand for this cryptocurrency. But it will not take over bitcoin.
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:15:18 AM

we all know that ripple is an altcoin that has experienced very good price growth, even the growth of hanga ripple is better than the growth in the price of bitcoin, but currently the price is falling even worse than bitcoin, therefore I'm not sure if the ripple can be substitute for bitcoin

AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:21:31 AM

I don't really think that it will going to be possible. I'm not againts the ripple but I think it will be a good project someday but if it want to be like bitcoin it will need a lot of years to happened.

At your service
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:22:17 AM

As we all have seen ripple has been quite strong these past few days and with all that it has done over the past months compared to most other currencies and the launch of xrapid is actually starting to show in its price.
There is so much talk about ripple taking over bitcoin and being 10$ what are your thoughts on this ?

XRP is a very good coin. More than a hundred banks have already joined Ripple, transactions are launched in Japan and South Korea. All this has a positive effect on capitalization and on the demand for this cryptocurrency. But it will not take over bitcoin.

I also know that Ripple offers a lot of technology to help make transactions faster for banks, but you should understand that these are just technologies, not XRP. So the value of the company of the ripple increase does not mean that XRP coin will increase
dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:56:28 PM

Ripple is not a cryptocurrency because this project does not have a good foundation and the blockchain everything is removed and is this an indicator for cryptocurrencies? This is a complete scam project.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:26:52 PM

Ripple is not a cryptocurrency because this project does not have a good foundation and the blockchain everything is removed and is this an indicator for cryptocurrencies? This is a complete scam project.
regarding fraud to send or not I will not say anything, but the fact that this project has temporary opportunities and attention is of interest in a certain society.
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 05:31:38 PM

In essence, these two coins are completely different. XRP is a cryptocurrency by the issuer, and with large supply as well as fast and cheap transactions, it is suitable for payment. Bitcoin, in essence, will become a currency to store assets.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
jerry29@

Activity: 206
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:33:39 PM

Ripple is a  very good investment. But hodl it for very long time. As it will pay off great returns. Ripple is truly the best.
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:35:07 PM

ripple is now a good and potential coin but ripple still needs good development in the future. so I think ripple is still good for investment and this can be used as one of the best coin choices.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
TentallyMooN

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:16:17 PM

I don't think we can equate Ripple with Bitcoin. Ripple can still compete with Ethereum, but still it seems to me that Ripple will remain in second place. And this coin is still far from Bitcoin
TentallyMooN

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:17:41 PM

ripple is now a good and potential coin but ripple still needs good development in the future. so I think ripple is still good for investment and this can be used as one of the best coin choices.
It seems to me that this coin is a bit overvalued. She needs a lot of time and a lot of development to really become a top coin.
larkinvain

Activity: 1120
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:50:00 PM

What a lame prediction it is! Ripple will never overtake bitcoin as it is still dominating the market where the ripple is in 3rd place in the coin market there is a huge gap between them according to price. Even BTC has a huge investor and people like to adopt bitcoin for long-term investment. So it's impossible to cross BTC for ripple.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: