Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:01:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple the next bitcoin?  (Read 26983 times)
accounting 181293

Activity: 662
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:09:54 PM

ripple will still be the ripple in the future, nothing can replace bitcoin. even bitcoin cash, just the coins split by bitcoin are not able to compete with bitcoin. so it's impossible for other altcoins to be equal to crypto's number one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hanomnom

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:26:34 AM

As we all have seen ripple has been quite strong these past few days and with all that it has done over the past months compared to most other currencies and the launch of xrapid is actually starting to show in its price.
There is so much talk about ripple taking over bitcoin and being 10$ what are your thoughts on this ?

This coin  popular, but I think that now she can't outdo bitcoin. In my opinion, Ethereum claims this place more. It also has a higher and larger potential
cassidyyy

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:53:41 AM

Ripple  has seen a significant rise lately, but I don't think it can surpass Bitcoin in terms of store of value.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:40:15 AM

I can't really say if Rip will be the next Bitcoin and I don't even think that Ripple has what it takes to be the next Bitcoin. Though the platform is ok but will shouldn't forget that it is not fully dece which makes many to be skeptical of the project.
What do you mean? I don’t see anyone claiming to be skeptical about investing their money in XRP. If people were being skeptical at first, then it wouldn’t have been on the top 100 not to talk of being on the list as 3rd. RIPPLE is good and is the best investment anyone can go for this year and for long-term.

But we know that it wouldn’t take position from Bitcoin as the first, but there is every possibility that it might take the 2nd position from ETH as it’s already close to that.
Big-bigger-bitcoin

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:22:51 PM

As we all have seen ripple has been quite strong these past few days and with all that it has done over the past months compared to most other currencies and the launch of xrapid is actually starting to show in its price.
There is so much talk about ripple taking over bitcoin and being 10$ what are your thoughts on this ?
We don’t know yet. Even Ethereum did the same thing and took the market by surprise and reached the second position. Now it seems like Ripple is about to take that position from it, but we are not sure if it’s going to make it to the position of Bitcoin, cause that would be very difficult to happen, trust me.
dadisde
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:27:30 PM

Never, this centralised coin will never achieve the first place on this market or the half of the community will quit. Because this is a crypto space, and Ripple is a centralised crypto currency that do not deserves to be here.
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 12:29:21 PM

maybe yes but I'm not sure ripple can replace bitcoin. ripple will still be the ripple in the future but I am sure he will continue to grow to be more perfect

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:38:04 PM

I don't think that Ripple can ever be the next Bitcoin. Even compare Ripple and Bitcoin not worth it, because it's completely different coins.

Emmy92

Activity: 837
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:00:35 PM

I don't agree to this, Ripple can't be the next bitcoin owing to the nature of its platform. Bitcoin is strong and solid and a coin like Ripple stands no chance of beating Bitcoin anytime anyday.
rabinot

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:02:33 PM

I am sure that the next coin that will take the first place in the list will be exactly the ripple, so you can safely invest your money in it

⚫▶ BUILDERIUM.io Token Sale Starts ▶ July 23 th, 2018
claus-rich

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:06:20 PM

I think ripple is one of the most powerful projects now. But I don’t believe ripple can outrun Bitcoin. As for me, this is impossible.

chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:19:02 PM

No I don't think so, ripple might be good because of their recent partnerships but that won't make to be the next bitcoin, many people in crypto space do not like xrp the way they like bitcoin, so ripple can't be the next bitcoin.

rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:14:25 AM

I don’t know for sure but there is a huge gap. People also said the same thing about Ethereum last year that it will soon take over the position of first from Bitcoin, but that didn’t happen. Maybe we shouldn’t be comparing altcoins to Bitcoin (BTC) because it will always top them at all times. Altcoins should just be compared among themselves, while BTC takes the lead as a whole.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:29:52 AM

I don’t know for sure but there is a huge gap. People also said the same thing about Ethereum last year that it will soon take over the position of first from Bitcoin, but that didn’t happen. Maybe we shouldn’t be comparing altcoins to Bitcoin (BTC) because it will always top them at all times. Altcoins should just be compared among themselves, while BTC takes the lead as a whole.
I think ripple will not really become a next bitcoin. Because bitcoin is still the king and no other coin can really replace bitcoin. Bitcoin is really amazing and no other coin can really surpass it die to its amazing features and people really trust bitcoin than any other coin because it is really the first coin in crypto it is proven and tested for so many years.

trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:35:22 AM

The Ripple project, no matter how we want really strong results from it, but I think that it will not show anything more than what it is now, so I think that this is not true and BTC will remain as before.
clear cookies

Activity: 268
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:50:07 AM

What do you mean by the next bitcoin? Ripple can replace bitcoin on its place? For me that's impossible, maybe, we should say ripple is the next ethereum Wink this is possible to happen that ripple can replace ethereum on its rank. As of now, ripple reach the rank 2 on coinmarket cap.
Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:57:39 AM

I think it is very difficult for ripple to become the next bitcoin, bitcoin until now is still the top coin in cryptocurrency and also until now no one has surpassed the popularity of this bitcoin, as the king of crypto bitcoin has not shifted from its position

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Huruharacorp

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:21:29 AM

No I don't think so, ripple might be good because of their recent partnerships but that won't make to be the next bitcoin, many people in crypto space do not like xrp the way they like bitcoin, so ripple can't be the next bitcoin.
I also doubt that, indeed ripple also has a large community, but it is not decentralized and ripple also has banking interference, and it is not liked by some investors. to be able to defeat ethereum ripple can't, which might replace bitcoin
VK.point

Activity: 294

(https://exip.live/)

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:57:06 AM

It makes more sense if Ripple does replace Ethereum, and that has happened now. It's hard to be a substitute for bitcoin, because the king of crypto will stay ahead. Cool

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
97percent

Activity: 392

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:22:46 AM

Ripple's growth has been moving very well lately. Although the crypto situation was still deteriorating, and amidst the tumultuous crypto competition, besides being able to maintain its existence, Ripple was also able to increase its rank in the coin market. However, in my opinion, the ripple is not a rival for bitcoin. Bitcoin has grown very strong and he is the father of crypto so that his position cannot be replaced by anyone.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: