Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:13:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOKEN-SALE] Bitcoin Sport - billion dollar project 🚀⚽⭐  (Read 85335 times)
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:19:05 PM

Join the bounty to make yourself a gift by the new year. The first stage of the bounty will end on December 23. The first payments on December 23-24!

Ask questions in the topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5061489

Perfect for Christmas gift for myself, I'll be checking this out and see if I'm qualified. Hoping to see more opportunities for this project.
There was huge translators who already joined with the bounty program and availing the opportunities, it is time to post application and grab the opportunities of Bitcoin Sport as you delight us with this gift, wish you a Happy New Year Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:19:56 PM

Join the bounty to make yourself a gift by the new year. The first stage of the bounty will end on December 23. The first payments on December 23-24!

https://pp.userapi.com/c831209/v831209130/1d0f84/BkqLHKuou-k.jpg
Perfect for Christmas gift for myself, I'll be checking this out and see if I'm qualified. Hoping to see more opportunities for this project.
I think this is great news and a great opportunity to get good tokens for the new year. After all, we still hope that next year the market will begin to rise.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:51:26 PM

Pretty sure most people would be uncomfortable using their bank accounts to buy coins in a random ICO especially with a lot of places banning crypto
Indeed. Bank accounts are mostly used in Paypal, Skrill, paywave, payza, and much other e-wallets that run in a legal perspective.
I can note that not all users like these wallets. I for example can not use them. I use the services of other exchangers that support cryptocurrencies.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:02:21 PM

Wow nice, i waiting for it from beginning of our project. Thank for this information. I believe will have more investors come to Bitcoin Sports after running it.
Yes. There are chances that more investors will be here soon because the team are always working to make this community and the project more attractive to them. They are competent to handle this kind of platform eventhough there are a lot of competitors in the market.
Too it is pleasant to me as far as the team cares for the users, not everyone has created New Year's bounty, it very much is worth a lot.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:06:18 PM

Pretty sure most people would be uncomfortable using their bank accounts to buy coins in a random ICO especially with a lot of places banning crypto
Indeed. Bank accounts are mostly used in Paypal, Skrill, paywave, payza, and much other e-wallets that run in a legal perspective.
I can note that not all users like these wallets. I for example can not use them. I use the services of other exchangers that support cryptocurrencies.
I agree with the participants above that not many will agree to buy coins from their bank card. Well, I hope the developers will think about this issue and will definitely solve this problem.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:11:45 PM

Yes. There are chances that more investors will be here soon because the team are always working to make this community and the project more attractive to them. They are competent to handle this kind of platform eventhough there are a lot of competitors in the market.
Hopefully soon, the project is nice and wonderful with more addtional factors and features everything is gonna be fine. I hope that this project can get along and meet the needs and demands of the market so they can possibly have the opportunity to succeed in the future.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:31:13 PM

Waves is just like other exchanges, you go through verification and deposit USD on your wallet and you can buy any cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, ETH etc ... The tokens owners have nothing to do with your bank, it's just like when you buy a normal token on exchange. If you buy a shit token is your responsibility.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:38:26 PM

We're pleased to inform you of the Bounty Campaign launching: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5061489.0
Its a big news for everyone because not only me but also everyone involving this project are waiting for this news.It also helps to develop your project by easy promoting
As for me, i think if have more people do bounty job for Bitcoin Sport mean more investors come here. Do not know they will invest much or little, but it better than don't run bounty.
All people don't participate in bounty because it is lengthy & time consuming work.so some investors are trying to be a part of this project   

Yes not all, but most people want to join bounty campaign because they can earn profit. Though the profit not that quick to get but still you can get it soon. Bounty is one that can help in giving and gaining information from the expert. It is one way also to know the answers of your queries.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 10:48:15 PM

Waves is just like other exchanges, you go through verification and deposit USD on your wallet and you can buy any cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, ETH etc ... The tokens owners have nothing to do with your bank, it's just like when you buy a normal token on exchange. If you buy a shit token is your responsibility.
Maybe you should first try waves platform and get use to it first The tokens are traded on their platform and it goes straight to your wave wallet i think so check well man it has nothing to do with account number

MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

Profit 1000% with us is a reality!

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 10:49:37 PM

Wow nice, i waiting for it from beginning of our project. Thank for this information. I believe will have more investors come to Bitcoin Sports after running it.

Serious investors are increasingly interested in the project. Now we are talking about millions of dollars.
What does a successful ICO look like? Like that:

Well, with this kind of market status now do you think bitcoin sport can accumulate that high amount in a very short of time? I am curious too if how far this project can go. Hoping for your success to reach very soon.

We have hit investors since the beginning of the year and I am sure that next year will not be an insight.

After starting the launch of the project, on what you can bet? Will it be a sport? or it will be possible for example to mtavit on horse racing?

I think it will be sports betting and something like binary options.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:22:12 PM

I agree with the participants above that not many will agree to buy coins from their bank card. Well, I hope the developers will think about this issue and will definitely solve this problem.
The card is advantageous to those who have but how about to those don't have is there any chance of participating the project. Well in the developers side I know they are now entertaining this issues or concerns to have a successful and positive feedbacks.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:57:17 PM

The card is advantageous to those who have but how about to those don't have is there any chance of participating the project. Well in the developers side I know they are now entertaining this issues or concerns to have a successful and positive feedbacks.
Why developers take a step leaving the issues without fixing and that seems a gamble but it may not be from the developers end as they figure out the root cause to fix the issue, it may be a code which is not working and causing the issue.
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:59:56 PM

Serious investors are increasingly interested in the project. Now we are talking about millions of dollars.

Well, with this kind of market status now do you think bitcoin sport can accumulate that high amount in a very short of time? I am curious too if how far this project can go. Hoping for your success to reach very soon.

We have hit investors since the beginning of the year and I am sure that next year will not be an insight.

After starting the launch of the project, on what you can bet? Will it be a sport? or it will be possible for example to mtavit on horse racing?

Trading is also gambling so every investment is at risk. It just depends on you on how you can minimize that risk and profit from it.
But it is not a risk factor for any gambler if they gain a step of experience and get expertise then they know how to handle the game with no fear and that will not allow them mostly to any loss.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:24:19 AM

What a powerful Ann thread. For what I can see, the people are glad and also amazed to the fast growing community of the Bitcoin Sport. I am glad that we still have this kind of progressive and productive crypto project here in the community that we can see their will for their vision to acquire their goals and objective as to reach its goals. Well, I hope they will keep up this momentum.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:33:24 AM

When I saw in Utas Bounty there were those who included Wallet Waves and Wallet Ethereum.
And I also see that for BitcoinSport tokens it can be traded, and when searching for Exchange, I find the Exchange Waves platform, which one is the right one?

You have a stock exchange right in your wallet. In the third tab.
Read how to Start trading using the Waves DEX: https://docs.wavesplatform.com/en/waves-client/waves-dex/start-trading-using-the-waves-dex.html

Cool bitcoin sports is still growing slowly! The benefactors from this are those who invested early from the 1st stages of the sale.

If you know that today is growing faster - invest there.  Cool
Ok fix.
This means that the Bitcoin Sport is made on the WAVES network and maybe I like it, but only a little.
I prefer to trade with the Ethereum platform because with that everything is easy to do and more familiar.

Thanks
doedz

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 06:02:25 AM

When I saw in Utas Bounty there were those who included Wallet Waves and Wallet Ethereum.
And I also see that for BitcoinSport tokens it can be traded, and when searching for Exchange, I find the Exchange Waves platform, which one is the right one?

You have a stock exchange right in your wallet. In the third tab.
Read how to Start trading using the Waves DEX: https://docs.wavesplatform.com/en/waves-client/waves-dex/start-trading-using-the-waves-dex.html

Cool bitcoin sports is still growing slowly! The benefactors from this are those who invested early from the 1st stages of the sale.

If you know that today is growing faster - invest there.  Cool
Ok fix.
This means that the Bitcoin Sport is made on the WAVES network and maybe I like it, but only a little.
I prefer to trade with the Ethereum platform because with that everything is easy to do and more familiar.

Thanks
doedz

Not a lot of people are familiar with waves because the mainstream blockchain used  is Bitcoin and Ethereum. But since waves has been created a long time ago, it's not that bad that it is on top 50 crypto.
PwrLeveld

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:42:55 AM

So bitcoin sports will be like a gambling site but only focuses on bets for sports activities, How about esports?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 06:52:43 AM

So bitcoin sports will be like a gambling site but only focuses on bets for sports activities, How about esports?

Esports is also legal and considered sports, So I think it will be automatically listed as one of the betting features in the platforms on bitcoin sports.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 06:56:46 AM

I suggest to hire a good bounty manager for this. Most of the investors will trust on a bounty manager that has a good or positive trust. This means that the project will likely to be trusted and the people around will not scam investors. The discretion of the bounty manager will of course is to check your project if it is worth it to be handle and the people behind with their skills and expertise. This should be in line in their skills and the team should be appropriate to carried out the project to success.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:20:24 AM

Bitcoin Sport hierarchy have also announced that it may take 2-4 weeks to gather a cool professional team for international bounty. The team will work for the result, for % of the issue, but an unscheduled payment is provided for on December 23.

That's right. So I understood, this is standard practice on the forum.

To speed up the recruitment of participants in the bounty, we will try to offer more favorable, exclusive conditions for bounty-program participants.

Welcome to the bounty program: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5061489

By the way, what is telegraph and where to check the subscriber that he is saying.. or did he mean telegram instead of telegraph? I'm confused, hope someone could clarify these.

Yes. This is a missprint. I meant telegram

More goodies from bitcoin sports team, It should attract more people to join the campaign,  we can also promote this on other social media so some people will also recognize that its already on exchanges.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: