Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:17:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOKEN-SALE] Bitcoin Sport - billion dollar project 🚀⚽⭐  (Read 85331 times)
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:40:08 PM

Also most banks will freeze your accounts cause they feel any crypto transactions are your accounts being hacked or you're being scammed or something
Yes, that's why we should care to not being so careless because every careless can make your accounts or addresses being hacked. Be careful from what you do.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:54:56 PM

Although i find this project quite good, it is normal to be in doubt for you to be able to verify more the project if it has big potential or quite profitable or be useful on your needs.
I definitely agree with you buddy, whatever doubts in your mind and heart you must to confirm it,  so you can live with peace and continue to support the project. The project is huge and has all what it takes to be number one in the market.
Yes, the project is absolutely huge and it's a kind of somewhat project with the biggest platform that ran without no problem especially their trading platform.
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

Profit 1000% with us is a reality!

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 07:08:48 PM

if you see the many types of crypto available, this type of coin requires a little longer to increase, but if viewed from a prospective, through bitcoin adoption, it will not be long to go to the price month

If the price of this token is parralel to Bitcoin just like what we observed in ETH, then maybe this has the big chance to increased.
Bitcoin will remain the toughest contender and no other crypto can match its rank even eth or btc. Bitcoin sport has a different purpose in the cryptoworld so it will be known because of that purpose.
Yes, I will agree with you buddy, bitcoin is the mother of all crypto currency tokens. The coin was founded ang long time ago and until now its still kicking and making people earn and beneficial to their lives.
Of course, Bitcoin sport coins have the opportunity to become popular in the crypt world. But this is a very long and difficult path, the team will have to work hard for this.

We are not afraid of work  Wink
I think this is a great answer!) I am sure, thanks to this attitude to work and to the project, the team will be able to accurately achieve all the goals.

Thanks for the kind words!

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:12:29 PM

Although i find this project quite good, it is normal to be in doubt for you to be able to verify more the project if it has big potential or quite profitable or be useful on your needs.
I definitely agree with you buddy, whatever doubts in your mind and heart you must to confirm it,  so you can live with peace and continue to support the project. The project is huge and has all what it takes to be number one in the market.
Yes, the project is absolutely huge and it's a kind of somewhat project with the biggest platform that ran without no problem especially their trading platform.
lets see how it manages the upcoming stages of its project
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:15:31 PM

Join the bounty to make yourself a gift by the new year. The first stage of the bounty will end on December 23. The first payments on December 23-24!

Ask questions in the topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5061489

Wow nice, i waiting for it from beginning of our project. Thank for this information. I believe will have more investors come to Bitcoin Sports after running it.

Serious investors are increasingly interested in the project. Now we are talking about millions of dollars.
What does a successful ICO look like? Like that:

https://scontent-frx5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/45407020_1647535192019413_2938008353474871296_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_eui2=AeErhMjJ5TNYgOVZBHIXQULj-oKVePCYaXnWQX1jCzQuFm3cmjkScJJ1kKjPRBd_I_E7ePdDguQvju3_ABGTdjSm5gjU5y-qHQ9kuVnR2oNc1Q&_nc_ht=scontent-frx5-1.xx&oh=e952f99566e46fd43a04def4dd83b66b&oe=5C80BE6A

Well, with this kind of market status now do you think bitcoin sport can accumulate that high amount in a very short of time? I am curious too if how far this project can go. Hoping for your success to reach very soon.

We have hit investors since the beginning of the year and I am sure that next year will not be an insight.

After starting the launch of the project, on what you can bet? Will it be a sport? or it will be possible for example to mtavit on horse racing?

I think it will be sports betting and something like binary options.
Binary options is trending after 2017, but the name of out token is brand for make sure the revelant to Bitcoin Sport Betting.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:20:21 PM

Probably the team knows it that they need to exert more effort in developing this kind of project because aside that it is huge, it needs to be more different and more attractive from the others and I hope they can be able to achieved it.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:43:36 PM

Probably the team knows it that they need to exert more effort in developing this kind of project because aside that it is huge, it needs to be more different and more attractive from the others and I hope they can be able to achieved it.
Developers are focused on those expected results as you have stated we can see all the unique functionalities along with the management keen involvement with new development activities which is adding more advantage after every initiative by the active team players of Bitcoin Sport.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 09:53:23 PM

if you see the many types of crypto available, this type of coin requires a little longer to increase, but if viewed from a prospective, through bitcoin adoption, it will not be long to go to the price month

If the price of this token is parralel to Bitcoin just like what we observed in ETH, then maybe this has the big chance to increased.
Bitcoin will remain the toughest contender and no other crypto can match its rank even eth or btc. Bitcoin sport has a different purpose in the cryptoworld so it will be known because of that purpose.
Yes, I will agree with you buddy, bitcoin is the mother of all crypto currency tokens. The coin was founded ang long time ago and until now its still kicking and making people earn and beneficial to their lives.
Of course, Bitcoin sport coins have the opportunity to become popular in the crypt world. But this is a very long and difficult path, the team will have to work hard for this.
So far they have managed to achieve great success i mean from 0.01 to 0.12 in just the spam of some few weeks is actually great new i really hope the migrate to an er-20 token am sure it will widen the numbers of exchanges for trading

KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:55:56 PM

lets see how it manages the upcoming stages of its project
At the initial stage it is expected to face various challenges and new issues so that the developers of the project and the team players work fixing issues and they proceed with documentation and if the issue revert next time, it makes their way easy to handle and act rapidly to fix as they are expertise by gaining experience.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:19:49 PM

Yes I agree about what you have said that the project needs to be more unique. We know the fact that there are lots of similar project in crypto market which the team needs to work out just to make it different and attractive to others. Hoping for the future success of this project.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:21:32 PM

I definitely agree with you buddy, whatever doubts in your mind and heart you must to confirm it,  so you can live with peace and continue to support the project. The project is huge and has all what it takes to be number one in the market.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:17:46 PM

Yes I agree about what you have said that the project needs to be more unique. We know the fact that there are lots of similar project in crypto market which the team needs to work out just to make it different and attractive to others. Hoping for the future success of this project.
There was various similar trading platforms so to gain more attention and users with in a short timeline there should be special focus dealing with zero transaction fees, rapid transactions, customer support, referral programs etc.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:25:10 PM

When I saw in Utas Bounty there were those who included Wallet Waves and Wallet Ethereum.
And I also see that for BitcoinSport tokens it can be traded, and when searching for Exchange, I find the Exchange Waves platform, which one is the right one?

You have a stock exchange right in your wallet. In the third tab.
Read how to Start trading using the Waves DEX: https://docs.wavesplatform.com/en/waves-client/waves-dex/start-trading-using-the-waves-dex.html

Cool bitcoin sports is still growing slowly! The benefactors from this are those who invested early from the 1st stages of the sale.

If you know that today is growing faster - invest there.  Cool
Ok fix.
This means that the Bitcoin Sport is made on the WAVES network and maybe I like it, but only a little.
I prefer to trade with the Ethereum platform because with that everything is easy to do and more familiar.

Thanks
doedz
Honestly, i see waves platform is popular like Ethereum system. Have a lot of project using it, and we don't have so  much stuck times as ETH.
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:27:30 PM

That's what i want to hear from the team. Build up confidence and let people know that you can handle tough loads of work in order to fully develop the project.
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:39:49 PM

That's what i want to hear from the team. Build up confidence and let people know that you can handle tough loads of work in order to fully develop the project.
It happens to come across various challenges from the competitors but this response proves the strong spirit of Bitcoin Sport team who are very capable in their assurance and connectivity in achieving their goal, this builds a stronger trust for every investor now.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:55:17 PM

means that the Bitcoin Sport is made on the WAVES network and maybe I like it, but only a little.
I prefer to trade with the Ethereum platform because with that everything is easy to do and more familiar.

Thanks
doedz

You mean you like to trade on regalar centralized exchange, because wave decentralized exchange is much easy than complex Ethereum decentralized exchange like IDEX and forkdelta wich are not friendly at all and cost big fees.
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

Profit 1000% with us is a reality!

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 12:00:46 AM

We suppose that there are no unsolvable problems from the list of solved problems.

What are the growth prospects?

We believe that growth in 3-4 times will occur in just 3 months or faster.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:25:33 AM

What a good project team is behind this project that works thoroughly with all their efforts and hard works integrated with a bunch of confidence with themselves. I hope that this will continuously make its good performance and make more achievements along the way its success. So keep it up team and more power.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 02:50:08 AM

means that the Bitcoin Sport is made on the WAVES network and maybe I like it, but only a little.

Thanks
doedz

You mean you like to trade on regalar centralized exchange, because wave decentralized exchange is much easy than complex Ethereum decentralized exchange like IDEX and forkdelta wich are not friendly at all and cost big fees.
I also feel so that if it would be on decentralized ERc platform the trading vol will be increase. idex cost more fees but still these are good to use for me too

doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:51:15 AM

When I saw in Utas Bounty there were those who included Wallet Waves and Wallet Ethereum.
And I also see that for BitcoinSport tokens it can be traded, and when searching for Exchange, I find the Exchange Waves platform, which one is the right one?

You have a stock exchange right in your wallet. In the third tab.
Read how to Start trading using the Waves DEX: https://docs.wavesplatform.com/en/waves-client/waves-dex/start-trading-using-the-waves-dex.html

Cool bitcoin sports is still growing slowly! The benefactors from this are those who invested early from the 1st stages of the sale.

If you know that today is growing faster - invest there.  Cool
Ok fix.
This means that the Bitcoin Sport is made on the WAVES network and maybe I like it, but only a little.

Thanks
doedz

Not a lot of people are familiar with waves because the mainstream blockchain used  is Bitcoin and Ethereum. But since waves has been created a long time ago, it's not that bad that it is on top 50 crypto.
Yes I also agree to that, but unfortunately Waves is very difficult to raise the price.
Actually, I am also HODL Waves from October and hopefully the early Waves in 2019 can benefit me.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: