Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:30:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: After 2018 slump, Will bounties Die now ?  (Read 4060 times)
rangnatht

Activity: 588
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:06:09 PM

As so many replies on this question and All most everyone is agree that it's not die but the amount you got pay its reduced. I also think bounty is not going Die because so many start up and ico and new ideas coming in everyday and they all need bounty hunters. Because without bounty hunters it will not going to be successful.. Bounty hunters playing a important role for spread new ideas and help to crypto community makes more bigger.. So it's not going to die and yes slowly slowly its improving payment systems too...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:06:25 PM

I haven't joined bounties in 2017 but in 2018. And there is not much in them now.

Alot of bounty hunters saying that this has been the worst year and it was much better in 2017 and the problem is the number of participants has increased big time and because of that there is nothing much left in bounties now.

Is it true ? and if it is then the participants are going to grow even more in the coming years so that means the bounties will drop further. And if this happens then what will be the future of the bounty hunters and with that what will be the future of cryptos ?

2018 isn't really good for bounty campaign (and hope this trend will change in 2019). Many ICOs changed their rules and many ICOs didn't successfully hit their softcap are those reasons why bounties are struggling.

Definitely this year is so disappointing till now as there is no any improvement in the market. Yes ICO's are changing their regulations to make their projects successful, as most of the ICO's are spammers it is not booming. Hopefully this forum will be clean and perfect from spammers.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 03:15:38 PM

No, I don't think bounties will die. Yes, I earned more money than last year's bounty campaigns. This is because the token prices is low this year. But this year the bounty campaigns has increased more than last year. So I think the bounties will not die but the profit rate will be lower.
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:31:32 PM

It is true that there are increasing numbers of hunters in 2018 many new accounts have sprung up and many fake ICO projects are polluting, and most surprisingly the prices in the market have dropped so deep that it is normal if this year is the worst

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:58:42 PM

in my opinion, the bounty will not die as long as the crypto world still exists, and I think it is true that 2018 is a very bad condition for ico, but we must believe and survive at least until the end of this year

seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:05:57 PM

This bear market frozen ICOs and bounties because ROIs of last months ICOs are bad and nobody want to invest in ICOs now. But when the new bull run will begin ICOs and bounties will be profitable again.
Bijikopi

Activity: 232
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:15:52 PM

This bear market frozen ICOs and bounties because ROIs of last months ICOs are bad and nobody want to invest in ICOs now. But when the new bull run will begin ICOs and bounties will be profitable again.

it will remain the same if many ICOs with similar similarities emerge continuously, this year is very bad because ICO appears so much and confuses investors, of course it will greatly affect the level of sales success, the most disadvantaged if the project fails is the gift of the participants because the rewards are not fixed . the manager also doesn't really care about the specific conditions for the participants. if many of the ico that appear cannot be controlled, then all campaigns and ICOs are no longer feasible, I analogize this like a decline in the faucet business. the more cheating participants the value will run out and also the fluctuations in the market that have not found a bright spot that greatly affects the investor's mentality.
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:30:06 PM

Of course, it’s very good, if at least prickly pear in 2018, all the Bounty companies that owed tokens for the participants began to spread there. It is clear why there are such delays, but I want to be sure of receiving my coins and their prospects on the stock exchanges.
Lake20
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:38:59 PM

Seriously speaking I don't think bounty will stay for long because most projects are scam and they are not really implementing there roadmap, last year was a good year for ICO investors and bounty hunters but the reverse is the case this year.
felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:43:55 PM

there are more participants, and there are very few worthy projects, and not everyone is raising capital, since investments in such a market are quite risky.
and rewards for work due to the value of the coins are not commensurate with possible earlier ones.

okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:54:18 PM

It’s not sad, but you won’t earn money from participating in bounty. And the idea that bounty can be done with the main work today is not relevant at all. Maybe with the restoration of the market the situation will get better and then we will start making good money again.
MasterCATZ

Activity: 426
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:51:58 PM

Everything ever ends or changes, the hype on ICO has passed, now there are few good bounty campaigns, and there are a lot of participants and only a small part of the projects bring profit.
Dlux75

Activity: 170

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:55:58 PM

Bounties equal icos. So in bear market icos slow down .. they can not collecting millions of dollars easily. So surely their bounties are slower than before and more rarely.
I believe icos and bounties will never die. only sometime slowly sometime fastly they will continue.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Masatos

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:59:45 PM

It seems to me that we will once again be able to make good money on bounty campaigns only when the bulls return to the market

█████████████████████ SWINCA █████████████████████
Real-Estate Finance Revolution: BUY SWI
https://www.swinca.io/
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:09:06 PM

I still think that bounty hunters are still needed by many projects because the bounty campaign is the right way to promote the project in a short period of time, so if there is no bounty campaign, the project will have difficulty in getting investors because there is no good promotion on the project
makadaka

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:11:31 PM

I can tell you that even now very serious sums are earned in this market thanks to bounty campaigns. the one who wants to do it quietly earns

▐ █   CoinFast |█   https://coinfast.io/ ))
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬  [  Join the Whitelist  ]  ▬▬ ●●
none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:45:35 AM

surely bounties will be around for a long time (i hope so), but they will certainly be less. the fraudulent ico have apparently destroyed much of the ico market.
nonik

Activity: 367

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:38:26 AM

This is competition, bounty hunters certainly know the best way to choose a project for a bounty campaign, my advice is if you want to get a big coin, look for a bounty with a small number of participants, because you definitely will get a lot, or choose carefully the reward distribution scheme offered or look for bounty with the value of coin prices at low ICO because there are certainly a lot of hunters who join a little of this because they assume the coins obtained are few.
but i think the crypto will survive until the end.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
haidangtp

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:44:52 AM

I haven't joined bounties in 2017 but in 2018. And there is not much in them now.

Alot of bounty hunters saying that this has been the worst year and it was much better in 2017 and the problem is the number of participants has increased big time and because of that there is nothing much left in bounties now.

Is it true ? and if it is then the participants are going to grow even more in the coming years so that means the bounties will drop further. And if this happens then what will be the future of the bounty hunters and with that what will be the future of cryptos ?

The bounties will continue but the bounty hunter's income will be less. There are too many bad projects and the coin market is not as vibrant as in 2017.
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:28:27 AM

I don't really think that way, cause there are more and more project popping up lately. also they are opening some bounty campaign to promote their project.
We just need to be really careful to choose which project is good for investment or to join their bounty campaign.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: