Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:22:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: After 2018 slump, Will bounties Die now ?  (Read 4060 times)
Gabri

Activity: 856
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:29:07 AM

I do not think that the number of bounty decrease. Companies are still more profitable to pay hunters than pay PR companies for advertising. And about the number of participants, the companies and managers themselves should tighten the rules. Now almost all who use bots remained idle because many forbid newcomers to participate in the bounty. I would do so in all companies and many scammers would just walk away.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:33:06 AM

No, bounties won't die now. ICO projects are still going to need bounty hunters. But as this year is a declining year for cryptos, the bounties are affected by it. If the crypto market was in the uptrend, bounties would also be in the uptrend. Anything depend on the crypto market trend.
11:11pas

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:37:29 AM

No, the bounty hunter hasn't died yet, they are still needed to promote an ongoing project campaign, indeed this year the conditions are not like last year, and we all certainly hope that conditions like this will return to normal

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:50:18 AM

What makes you think that? I believe that they will revive and begin to increase the amount of coins that they will be able to pay to bounty hunters.
SuiMikira

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:59:10 AM

Bounties will not die , but it will is already reduced constantly. The reward amount has been reduced in token and some of them is worthless. It's clearly that is unfair for bounty participants while the project still gain millions and their supporters receive token worth nothing.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:02:11 AM

Too many people joining is one problem, a ton of bounty cheaters coming in and stealing our work and identities is another problem, scam ICOS is another problem, getting after months and months of waiting for useless tokens that never hit an exchange is another problem and not earning enough to even pay my food bill every month is another BIG problem. So yeap bounties are certainly not what they were in 2017 and I am not sure I can continue doing this full time anymore if I can no longer earn a living from it. So I am going to have to rethink my whole strategy now in this space.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:18:58 AM

I still think that bounty hunters are still needed by many projects because the bounty campaign is the right way to promote the project in a short period of time, so if there is no bounty campaign, the project will have difficulty in getting investors because there is no good promotion on the project

Obviously, bounty plays a key role in this forum as it gives more profit. I agree that there are lot of scam bounty campaigns but all are not the same. Bounties give you tokens as well may be after few years it goes to good return. Many people have made lot of money from bounty campaigns and I am sure it will not die.

Am I spamming? Report me!
JCO05

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:51:25 PM

I haven't joined bounties in 2017 but in 2018. And there is not much in them now.

Alot of bounty hunters saying that this has been the worst year and it was much better in 2017 and the problem is the number of participants has increased big time and because of that there is nothing much left in bounties now.

Is it true ? and if it is then the participants are going to grow even more in the coming years so that means the bounties will drop further. And if this happens then what will be the future of the bounty hunters and with that what will be the future of cryptos ?
surely, bounties will not die just because problems have arise for ghis year's market situation.  The market is indeed on downtrend but I do think it won't be an enough resason for the complete stop on mass profuce of ICO projects. Absurd conclusions would more likely result to  regrets and disappointments. Be positive still and avoid complicating the situations.

drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:54:44 PM

IMO, the bounty cannot die in 2019 because it is currently the most effective form of ICO Token to attract capital from potential investors on the bitcointalk forum. So 2019 you still have peace of mind that the bounty will still exist, only the rate of cryptos is changed.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:46:31 PM

Judging by the fact that very often ICOs do not achieve the necessary goals, it seems to me that there will not be more participants, because basically they are coming now for quick money, but there are no quick bounty now!
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:48:51 PM

I haven't joined bounties in 2017 but in 2018. And there is not much in them now.

Alot of bounty hunters saying that this has been the worst year and it was much better in 2017 and the problem is the number of participants has increased big time and because of that there is nothing much left in bounties now.

Is it true ? and if it is then the participants are going to grow even more in the coming years so that means the bounties will drop further. And if this happens then what will be the future of the bounty hunters and with that what will be the future of cryptos ?
1) yes it is true.
2) nobody knows.
If the market situation will not change, then there is a high risk that situation with bounties will be worse and worse.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:51:18 PM

Bounties will live and hunters will gain big income after bull run. It is hard to gain profit on depressive for everyone - fro investors, miners, founders , bounty managers , flippers and bounty hunters as well.
But bullish market will show us better dynamics
GavenJack

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:58:31 PM

I also recently joined the crypto community and the bounty! in my opinion, one should not assume that the bounty has lost its perspective, just a large number of not honest projects have appeared that litter the space! The robust selection and analysis of the organizers of companies generosity - the key to success!

houjinglong

Activity: 335

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:59:32 PM

The problem is not caused by the large number of people joining. The fundamental reason is that the fake ICO is flooding the market, and the false iCO means a false bounty.

mainthread

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:03:16 PM

I am sure that the problem is not only in a large number of participants. Many projects do not reach the goal. They cancel or postpone the ICO. Of course, bounty hunters suffer from this, but we must accept it. Sooner or later, growth will begin and the rewards should grow significantly.
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:07:23 PM

The market is down, and the bounty will never be able to completely collapse, I still have expectations in this market, I believe the market will soon recover and may be good for us. If we know how to choose the potential coin

CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:08:03 PM

I believe that the fact that the number of participants who want to join the bounty campaigns is increasing does not affect the fact that earnings have decreased and the situation has generally deteriorated. This is all due to the overall market situation. Projects increasingly difficult to attract funds. The market will recover and everything will fall into place.
Dorvei

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:04:51 PM

I think that the problem is not in the number of participants, but in the number of good bounty companies .. Now, bounty hunters understand better where is good and where is bad, therefore, yes, good companies, very often, have a large number of participants.
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:23:46 PM

And what is not, the distribution of tokens does not affect the distribution, because it is one of the types of popularization of the project, distributing tokens thereby attracting to use their platform
adworker

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:09:28 PM

certainly increased the number of bounty hunters this year. But in 2018, the number of blockchain startups increased. And in the future they will only be more.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: