Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:48:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: After 2018 slump, Will bounties Die now ?  (Read 4060 times)
doroshok1

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:00:38 AM

I know exactly what you're talking about. And at the moment really big problem are small payments. And it's not just about payments, and that a lot of scams, and just useless companies that we spend our time. And only time will tell what will happen next.

Apollonia 〇 | HEALTHCARE ECOSYSTEM
https://apollonia.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sergej.dubynin

Merit: 2

TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:07:38 AM

I think you can not judge by the entire cryptocurrency market after one bad year, Yes a lot of problems and is constantly falling frightens many. I can't say that the market bounty campaign comes to an end, logic tells me that we are only at the beginning.

((     M  I  N     ))    inMIN.it
    TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY   
██    ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018    ██
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:10:46 AM

I haven't joined bounties in 2017 but in 2018. And there is not much in them now.

Alot of bounty hunters saying that this has been the worst year and it was much better in 2017 and the problem is the number of participants has increased big time and because of that there is nothing much left in bounties now.

Is it true ? and if it is then the participants are going to grow even more in the coming years so that means the bounties will drop further. And if this happens then what will be the future of the bounty hunters and with that what will be the future of cryptos ?
When you spend time working for a project, you can't hope it dies. Please hold it and wait patiently. As long as the team is still working hard, it will get better.
Uguande

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:35:07 AM

Well, up until today, there are many bounty campaign still available to join. And some of the bounty campaign are still worth to join in.
What we need to do is choose the bounty carefully to avoid any scam bounty.
Yes, fortunately, we still can find good bounty campaigns and earn nice profit, but it is getting harder and harder. So, as the result, many bounty hunters earn nothing today
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 09:38:33 AM

Nope because project will still work regardless of the bitcoin market price. Some ICO projects will depend on USD and not the crypto that has been used in the payment of investment. This could help the project to liquidate its asset in terms USD and will help also determine the liquidity of the token or coin to be traded on major crypto.
CryptoRama

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:58:40 AM

No I think it's not true, some are saying that only here it will die, on signature campaign, but I doubt it... And why would they die, projects still need support at the beggining, but the sad thing is, that projects this time rarely finishes because market is down I see a lot of bountyes prolonging their finish(get on exchange, cmc, paying to their workers.) and they have the money they needed to acquire or even more.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:15:35 PM

No they won't but there will be not so much bounty hunters as usual, because almost every second bounty is delaying payments or leave hunters with empty pockets. We need some tool to secure bounty funds to avoid such situations.
chabapok

Activity: 122

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:59:29 PM

Bounties  are still there. If bounty participants start increasing that means bull market and in bull market ico projects start to increase their hardcap for ex 10m dollar to 30m dollar etc.
So no need to worry about the number of bounty participants. On the other hand in bear market there are no any new icos because they know they can not reach their hardcap. But in bull we will see these bounties and icos again.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Checkoi

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:01:33 PM

Of course there will be because this is a situation in which everyone wins and I see no reason why bounty campaigns should cease to exist

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
chadtn

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:48:18 PM

You know, in my opinion, many projects have thought about the need for such an event. I personally have always had little faith in its necessity.
Previously, it had at least some sense, but now, with these bots, I do not see the point of it.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
alimarh

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:52:56 PM

I don't think bounty will die, because more project will still hold their bounty no matter how bad market might seems to be, what we should taking about is that the bounty reward won't be big anymore,

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:55:24 PM

It is hard to accept but it seems that the bounties are in the process of dying. ICO's are failing or ending up being a scam and its hurting bounties. No one will work for bounties if they won't get paid for it. I hate to say this but I was doing bounties and 1 out 5 are only paying. The possibility of success is too low and I believe its not worth our time as of the moment.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Torbeks

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:57:19 PM

Yes. I think they are dying. If you are thinking about joining bounties, you might be a bit late since only a few of them are successful for this year. You are lucky if you worked for a successful bounty and got paid with a decent reward. It is sad to say this but it might be over for bounties. The scam ICO's are to be blamed for this.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:44:43 AM

Unless bounty campaigns are forbidden in the forum I do not see how they are going to disappear, it is a great way for new projects to try to promote themselves without the need to pay their participants with coins that already have value, it is great for them because not only they are paying with tokens that have no value but they are making the community stronger by having more people having their coins.
Cemploon

Activity: 644

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:51:47 AM

Perhaps many people say that in 2018 there were many failed projects and fraudulent projects. And there are more and more bounty hunters in 2018, but not supported by the good quality for the ICO project. But according to my heart in 2018 I participated in several projects and the project was a success. So I think if you want to try it will certainly get a good project.

raitsuk

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:02:40 AM

I think it will still going on, cause there are many new project that keep on appearing who need promotion to get their project known by many people.
And bounty is one of many way of doing promotion.

Rina Ambar

Activity: 188

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:07:16 AM

indeed, that is true, compared to last year, the quality of bounty campaigns was very different, before the scam bounty campaign was rare but now there are a lot of bounty campaigns which in the end are scams, and also many people are deceived by the scam bounty, and indeed distinguishing between a good bounty and a bounty that will scam is very difficult, and you should now be more careful and do your own research about the bounty campaign that you want to join, and also now the bounty that looks good will not necessarily be a successful bounty and no scam, there is a possibility that a good bounty will be a scam bounty.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
retnocintaku

Activity: 588

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:19:11 AM

No, I think the gift will remain as long as there is an ongoing project, because the role of the bounty is very important to promote a project, although now the project is not as good as last year, but will continue to be there in the future

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 03:32:50 AM

This may 2018 bounty look bad and only a few can deliver results. many bounty results always fall and do not match the predictions of when entering the market. from it many have speculated that the bounty is dead and this certainly leads to loss of confidence from the bounty hunter. the banks of course results it's not forever because this is indeed a bad phase for crypto then wait until prices rise again certainly be good things to do.

BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:38:12 AM

I think it will still going on, cause there are many new project that keep on appearing who need promotion to get their project known by many people.
And bounty is one of many way of doing promotion.
as long as new projects need to be known by investors , they will held bounty campaign as main promoting ways.social media ,youtube and forum could be effective ways to make people interested.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: