Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:04:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: After 2018 slump, Will bounties Die now ?  (Read 4060 times)
acmakc12

Activity: 504
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:01:57 PM

No, of course not, it is impossible because bounty is cheap work that helps promote projects to the masses.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bunk67

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:03:01 PM

2018 hasn't slump totally we still hoping for bull market but i think 2019 will be the best year for investors and bounty hunters

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:15:32 PM

I haven't joined bounties in 2017 but in 2018. And there is not much in them now.

Alot of bounty hunters saying that this has been the worst year and it was much better in 2017 and the problem is the number of participants has increased big time and because of that there is nothing much left in bounties now.

Is it true ? and if it is then the participants are going to grow even more in the coming years so that means the bounties will drop further. And if this happens then what will be the future of the bounty hunters and with that what will be the future of cryptos ?

If comparing bounty 2017 to 2018 is like 100 : 1
Because a project that sold in 2017 could earn more than 1k USD in just 2 months.
This year is not cryptocurrency year but we still have more years ahead
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:16:49 PM

If bounty will die then there will be no ICO anymore in that case!
Remember that Bounty is the basic need of ICO to promote their project.
Bounties having problem now because there are so many ICO who are scam.
Once everything goes fine then bounty will shine again!
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 04:24:04 PM

The increase in the number of campaign participants has of course had a negative impact on the bounty processes. But that's not the only problem. The increase in Scam ICOs and the decrease in the cash flow in the crypto market were also effective in this situation.
Kool5

Activity: 266

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:31:50 PM

Now it is very difficult to earn at least some kind of generosity. This is a very difficult year and you need to be persistent and hardy to make something. Therefore, you need to strive and you will succeed.

цeнтp] ◣ Stake.com ◥
«Stake 2 - Игpaй yмнee»
12+ Peжимы игpы | Дocтaтoчнo чecтнo | Eжeднeвныe paздaчи
lihongjing

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:24:59 AM

Yes, the depreciation of Ethereum is accompanied by the decline of ICO. A large number of ICOs have lost investors, many ICOs have failed, and bounty missions may have lost value. The future ICO may disappear completely.
KOF97

Activity: 359

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:33:49 AM

The increase in the number of participants is only one of them. I think the most serious problem with bounty activities comes from fraudulent projects, because more than 70% of ICOs have disappeared this year!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:46:13 AM

Yes, in something you are right that the number of bounty hunters has increased since last year. For example, if the number of participants becomes larger, then ico projects should pay more, but in reality this is not the case. The future all the same, the bounty has the main thing to choose a suitable ico project where there are few participants and fat payments are expected but then in the end everything depends on luck.
kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:01:59 AM

I haven't joined bounties in 2017 but in 2018. And there is not much in them now.

Alot of bounty hunters saying that this has been the worst year and it was much better in 2017 and the problem is the number of participants has increased big time and because of that there is nothing much left in bounties now.

Is it true ? and if it is then the participants are going to grow even more in the coming years so that means the bounties will drop further. And if this happens then what will be the future of the bounty hunters and with that what will be the future of cryptos ?
I don't really think that bounty campaign will stop now. I believe there will be more next year.
And i also hope that there will be even more good and high quality project that come.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:09:00 AM

Bounties will still exist but I can no longer earn a living from it or even pay for my bills with it anymore. I spend maybe 15 hours a week at least but I may on average earn 5 cents an hour in 2018 if I calculate the hours I have worked and what I have been paid..so really if you want to do this be prepared to not earn much. I have switched to trading now for a living and do this only part-time now in the HOPE of getting a few tokens maybe that might be worth something one day, but the days of successful, paying bounties is almost over. I wouldn't be so enthusiastic and just take it a pocket money income if you DO get paid.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:17:30 AM

Its not going to die but yep there are many problems and not with many bounty hunters and low rewards but i think everything comes from current market situation too.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

syypro

Activity: 368

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:20:51 AM

Yes you are right. The number of participants is constantly growing and the rewards are falling. The amount of quality bounty also falls. Increasingly, projects that delay the payment of tokens have come to light. Perhaps we will get out of the situation by limiting the number of participants in bounty projects. Then the reward will remain high.

Adunni6758

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:28:17 AM

On the contrary, bounty campaign is still profitable, except you are not participating in a good bounty or better still genuine bounty. Then not are genuine bounties are that profitable, which means you also need to check their allocations, which is part of your research.

An increased number does not mean you will not get a good reward, it depend on the aspect in which you are participating in, as well as the account you are using for your bounty. For instance, if you are into twitter bounty,you cannot expect the person with 500 followers to receive the same reward as one with 10,000 followers.
Ociwiw

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:31:51 AM

Just like you, I didn’t find 2017, but in my opinion so far with the bounty everything is in order and the problems are only fraudulent ICOs and with the situation on the market!
wendiar19

Activity: 470
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:36:04 AM

yes it seems that the bounty campaign is not too good anymore and it looks like bounty campaign won't last long because more and more bounty campaigns are scammed so maybe it's time for us not to expect too much in bounty campaigns.

Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:39:28 AM

I think this is normal because the red trend is so strong in almost the whole of this year, and for bounty hunters, it's a little better. because it will be more visible in terms of quality and work. it's not like there are so many violating the rules right now

cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:41:52 AM

Look at the market right now. It is slowly recovering at the moment and I hope this movement will continue until the end of the year. There will be still a lot of bounties, but during the green market, there will be less scam projects.
yescrypto

Activity: 319
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:57:42 AM

I still don't see that coming in anyway only if we have no ico anymore, just take a look at the way bounty hunters help most projects through their ico is not of bounty likely all successful prospects won't be. So if there are still more projects to come and ico are to be done believe me bounty will still exist.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:14:32 AM

I don't think bounty will die but rather take a different shape come 2019 because this year have been more of bear market. So i think part of the reasons why most project have turn out to be scam is as a result of the market condition. Though it is inevitable to stop those kind of projects but it will be better if the Bull run continues as this might probably give those developers a second thought about what the future holds for their project. So let's keep all hope alive and hope it gets better as i can see the total market capitalization is rising gradually.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: