Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:59:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: After 2018 slump, Will bounties Die now ?  (Read 4060 times)
-Newera-

Activity: 196
Merit: 49

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:19:15 PM

I think there will be bounties in the future too. The reason is simple. With the bounties, the ICOs can quickly and cheaply build a long range. Through this process new investors for the project will be won. Since the payouts to the bounty participants are issued in the home currency, so they have no direct costs. This makes the bounties for ICOs very interesting because at the beginning they usually have only little capital and can afford no large paid advertising campaigns.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 02:48:03 PM

The status of Bounty hunters depends entirely on market conditions. If the market is good, bounty campaigns are constantly increasing. Even people who have never met crypto have been working on these things just to make money.

boolog
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:51:46 PM

For me Bounty will be endless while the ICO project is still allowed to operate, but of course if we think of profit from the Bounty when Bitcoin goes down like now it is wrong, because all ICO projects may not dare to raise prices like the price of time ICO, but the project will be more careful in determining prices when in the exchange market.

Endless bounties? You must not be paying attention to what is going on around the forum. YES, bounty programs are still being launched. But pay attention to payout time.

Bounties keep extending and ICOs keep being postponed,,, second, those that pay out pay 1% of what is promised or even worse, tokens that never get listed. Third, projects just disappear, ICO fails, so bounty abandoned.

Bounties dying in 2018 if you did not realize yet.
That is true, unfortunately. The ico/bounty market is looking really bad at the moment. Unfortunately, i have experienced this experience myself in the last few weeks. It really seems to be the beginning of the end.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:58:05 PM

There is so much fake bounty in 2017, but now the 2018 some bounties are legit or trusted bounty. All you have to do is to study.

I am happy that the number of reliable, trusted and good ICOs is increased. Their Bounties can give you large awards but you need to work more now to earn enough as soon as the tokens are very cheap.
kkrainij

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:04:04 PM

Bounty is a continuing process to create more awareness for a new project in the crypto space. As far as there is plan to create new project or developed the existing ones in the crypto space, i think there is still more rooms for Bounty Hunters to always promote such project.
Yes, bounty is the right process to promote the project. But when the projects will require real money that they need to collect, less than a million dollars, the reward for the participants will be very small.
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:53:58 PM

There is so much fake bounty in 2017, but now the 2018 some bounties are legit or trusted bounty. All you have to do is to study.

I am happy that the number of reliable, trusted and good ICOs is increased. Their Bounties can give you large awards but you need to work more now to earn enough as soon as the tokens are very cheap.
It is curious to know where you find successful and reliable projects that bring you profit by participating in bounty campaigns Huh
Now the market is not favorable conditions for the ICO, so most of the projects do not collect funds, respectively, to find a good bounty campaign is very difficult (for me personally).
genapena

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:57:14 PM

I hope that the Bounty will not die. It seems to me that this industry will change, but it will not die. I hope that this path will be as profitable as before.

eagle123

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:18:34 PM

Hard to say. I think that the bounty companies will remain in 2018. But payments, will be much less.
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:57:35 PM

I think that bounty companies will exist for as long as there will be ICO. I also think that even if the ICO will no longer be attractive, there will be other types of such and will always need people who are cheap labor, so the bounty will be reborn into something new.

karsy

Activity: 383

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:04:47 PM

In bounties the same situation as on the market. When the crypto goes down, bounty payments are less. When the market will recover, bounty payments will be big again. Bounties will be alive as long as ICOs will be.

kethan

Activity: 232

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:10:26 AM

I haven't joined bounties in 2017 but in 2018. And there is not much in them now.

Alot of bounty hunters saying that this has been the worst year and it was much better in 2017 and the problem is the number of participants has increased big time and because of that there is nothing much left in bounties now.

Is it true ? and if it is then the participants are going to grow even more in the coming years so that means the bounties will drop further. And if this happens then what will be the future of the bounty hunters and with that what will be the future of cryptos ?

Of course, there is no doubt that the fall was huge. But this does not mean that the entire market will now become despondent and that we will not benefit. And the probability that the bounty will disappear is almost zero
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:27:59 AM

On the contrary, there will now be a very good time for the participants in the bounty. The market has fallen, projects are collecting small amounts, many users refuse to take part in bounty for such small awards. And this, in my opinion, is the moment when it is necessary to participate in bounty programs. Now the number of participants will decrease, and therefore the reward will increase.
malading

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:44:34 AM

Yes, the future bounty mission will gradually disappear. Now the quality of many missions has begun to change very badly, so in the future this will lead to many people losing their jobs, and future transactions are the only way to get rich.

roy12875

Activity: 127

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:50:33 AM

Yes, I am agreed to you, participate in the bounties can not earn any money in it, but for the DEV team, this is a good way to promote their project without using any real money, the  only paid it for their token or altcoins, if the ICO is successful, they paid it, if the ICO is fail, all team is disappear.

Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:08:09 AM

The increase in the number of participants in the bounty campaigns is directly proportional to the growth in the development of the industry and the capitalization of the crypto market, now we are seeing a downturn in the market and also see a significant decrease in hunters.
Yes, I agree with this statement. Many bounty hunters are now abandoning this occupation, because it no longer makes a profit. This year, many, including myself, have earned almost nothing. Even the few tokens that miraculously fall into our wallets are practically worthless. I have been looking at the ICO campaigns for several days, and in most cases in relatively new campaigns, the ICO signature has ten or two participants, as a rule.
A big problem for bounty hunters are now also KYC checks, especially after the completion of the ICO, which is simply impossible to pass.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:09:49 PM

I am still involved in the bounty campaigns and I think that there are plenty of them worth working for. You just need to make sure it is a good one

No, we will not say goodbye to the Bounties. They will continue bringing us awards for the work we will do. Probably, the awards will be not as great as before, in 2017. I am looking for new good projects.
marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:16:50 PM

I haven't joined bounties in 2017 but in 2018. And there is not much in them now.

Alot of bounty hunters saying that this has been the worst year and it was much better in 2017 and the problem is the number of participants has increased big time and because of that there is nothing much left in bounties now.

Is it true ? and if it is then the participants are going to grow even more in the coming years so that means the bounties will drop further. And if this happens then what will be the future of the bounty hunters and with that what will be the future of cryptos ?

You are right, rewards significaly decreased considering how they were in 2017, but that is because of current state market is in and how you said because of more and more people joining and doing bounties, so we could say that getting some profit from doing bounties is decreasing and slowly "dieing". But, I think bounties themselves, will die once crypto gets a lot more adoption and main market strategy of projects will be ads on television, on the internet, news portals, social media etc. I think the main reason we are having bounties (on this forum) and that people are doing them just because crypto isn't really that well known yet and mass marketing wouldn't really be that profitable yet.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Commitments

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:22:38 PM

Bounties still going on and keep success although lower price of ethereum or bitcoin, many ICO will be connection how ethereum price and sell their coin based on how the market condition, but all of ICO and bounty will success.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:15:04 PM

Bounties still going on and keep success although lower price of ethereum or bitcoin, many ICO will be connection how ethereum price and sell their coin based on how the market condition, but all of ICO and bounty will success.
u wrong buddy.
if the primary coin have a high dropped
no one will believing ico
however, bounties will not die
but near of death,like now.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.

Activity: 438

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:19:52 PM

I have witnessed the growth of the market in 2017. It was a great year for bounty hunters. But now the bonuses are broken down a lot of times because of two big reasons. Because the projects are no longer appealing to investors and the current number of hunters is too much.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: