Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:34:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: After 2018 slump, Will bounties Die now ?  (Read 4060 times)
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:43:56 AM

I agree with that last year is the best year for crypto in bounty hunting this year is worst because of many project is scam and specially those investor that invest big to a project
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elzjmirra

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:24:45 AM

2017 is the best year for the ICO project because we know that at the end of the year the price of crypto coins has increased. So that the positive impact on ICO project tokens has increased. But unlike 2018, there are still many good Bounty projects, but the price of tokens is very cheap. And you have many Bounty tokens that are not listed on the stock.
Xiaolongnu

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:54:42 AM

It's about going to die. Bounty hunters are covered by scam and bad bounty campaigns, campaigns run for years, they are endless bounty campaigns, after campaign 1, they announce  campaign 2, campaign 3, i'm tired of it.
TheWalkingCoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:16:21 AM

Maybe yes many bounty campaign will be ended soon after dump of bitcoin and altcoin price, how come an ICO project could be success with selling on higher price when eth or bitcoin price is higher, but now eth was drop and hard for listing at big exchange market.
xeltran
Copper Member

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:39:40 AM

This bear market affect everything, why only small amount of new bounties being lunch weekly or daily, which is good as well i rather prefer this than those ICO boom which 80-90% dont even have a working product just a whitepaper with YOUTUBER HYPE in it. bear market affect ICOs as well some data tells that this November was the lowest time ICO raising funds compare to other months. and i dont think bounty with die anytime soon. since the company/ CEO can get free advertisement from it, i mean free cause they are offering tokens which they only created from nothing

chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:06:27 AM

This bear market affect everything, why only small amount of new bounties being lunch weekly or daily, which is good as well i rather prefer this than those ICO boom which 80-90% dont even have a working product just a whitepaper with YOUTUBER HYPE in it. bear market affect ICOs as well some data tells that this November was the lowest time ICO raising funds compare to other months. and i dont think bounty with die anytime soon. since the company/ CEO can get free advertisement from it, i mean free cause they are offering tokens which they only created from nothing

I agree with your point of view; the bounty will not die, this depends on the cryptocurrency market. And I think if the market recovers in the next year, there are a lot of bounty ICO project will appear. So that I don't worry about the future of ICO bounty.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:21:07 AM

I haven't joined bounties in 2017 but in 2018. And there is not much in them now.

Alot of bounty hunters saying that this has been the worst year and it was much better in 2017 and the problem is the number of participants has increased big time and because of that there is nothing much left in bounties now.

Is it true ? and if it is then the participants are going to grow even more in the coming years so that means the bounties will drop further. And if this happens then what will be the future of the bounty hunters and with that what will be the future of cryptos ?
The problem for bounty hunters now is not at all in the increase in the number of individuals participating in the ICO bounty campaigns. I recently looked through the new ICO campaigns; in many of them, only a few participants joined the campaign in the first month. And it’s not even the case that many bounty hunters have become more selective about new ICO projects. The real problem now is for bounty hunters in the general state of the cryptocurrency market and the difficulties with investor activity for the ICO projects themselves, an increase in the number of fraudulent ICO projects and an audit of KYC, especially at the end of the ICO or after its completion. However, these are all temporary problems. They will be overcome and the cooperation between the ICO teams and the bounty hunters will continue successfully.
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:01:18 AM

As a bounty hunter indeed the condition of 2018 results from many Bounties that have declined. But this is a very natural thing because the bounty hunters also increase in number. Moreover, the market price of crypto coins is getting weaker. This can have a negative impact on the ICO project, they find it difficult to get investors so many projects fail. But I hope I will continue to be excited because crypto will not fall forever.
great.crypto.finansist

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:02:28 PM

I want to say that after all a lot of new people come to crypto. I am talking about my friends and acquaintances. And most importantly, they have a lot of optimism in their eyes. They believe in ICO projects and in bounty. It makes me happy and adjusts for the successful year 2019.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:47:58 PM

Market situation affects how bounty hunters make profit because, asset given to investors is what is given to bounty hunters, so the point is that market is not good so is asset received from bounty, what you have to do is to be patient until market recovers.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:06:54 PM

A lot of ICO's currently are scam while majority do not end successfully nor achieve their softcap, some will still go ahead to launch in exchanges and thereby becoming shitty in value as most of those that are free benefitiaries will eventually dump irrespective of how low the prices were. Bounties will not die but a lot of persons will be discouraging and are already discouraged and thus reduce the participation. Bounties were never popular until late last year. We may not have any such earnings any sooner

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
prayogi

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:08:31 PM

This may 2018 bounty look bad and only a few can deliver results. many bounty results always fall and do not match the predictions of when entering the market. from it many have speculated that the bounty is dead and this certainly leads to loss of confidence from the bounty hunter. the banks of course results it's not forever because this is indeed a bad phase for crypto then wait until prices rise again certainly be good things to do.
I honestly made nothing in 2018 and I felt a little tired because I was often trapped in a failed bounty but that didn't make me feel hopeless and stopped because what I think now is to keep saving by continuing to look for coins so that when the market recovered I was able to celebrate the party
Soundy
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:22:06 PM

Decentralized crowdfunding is here to stay and since they will always need in house marketing of those in the industry, therefore bounty hunting is also here to stay. Forget about the market situation of this year, it has happened many times before and the market was able to bounce back and better. Forget about now, look at the future of Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology and as for me the future is clearly bright.

karsy

Activity: 383

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:25:15 PM

I don't think that bounty will die. Maybe it will be upgraded in the near future. Also the bear market makes bad deal. I think that we need to wait some time before bounty will return it's power.

Yourodiviy

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:32:56 PM

I believe that the bounty to continue to exist in the same form as they were before, the only thing that changes, there will be a natural screening of absolutely unnecessary and hopeless projects that we are already seeing at the moment. This is very good for the further development of the entire cryptocurrency community. We began to observe too many frankly weak projects over the past year.

imusify Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted
Whitepaper ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN Explainer Video
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:36:18 PM

in this year we can find alot scammers project and scammers bounty so find one good is so difficult! But i dont think that bounties will die. its good way for advertising of projects. and never better we dont have yet

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:50:02 PM

No, I don't think bounty will disappear. Now we are just seeing a temporary decline in the activity of new offers of coins.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:51:55 PM

This year of 2018 has been very disappointing and the bounties have not given return due to the bearish market.
In addition, there are several scam projects that did not reciprocate the bounty hunters' efforts, I even participated in some bounties and it's been a few months since ICO ended and I have not received my rewards until today. But I believe bounties will still exist, as it is a form of social media advertising still effective for ICOs.
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:58:50 PM

I think the opposite. When everyone is depressed about the crash, clever people don't stop to do the bounty. And I guess that these guys will win when the market will come back to life
Maamejane

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:07:46 PM

All what you saying is true, the number of hunters now is really high and i think we have to manage with the little that we could get. Sharing is caring any way.  But i also think irrespective of the market condition this year last year experienced some nice project that really made many smile.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: