Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:02:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: After 2018 slump, Will bounties Die now ?  (Read 4060 times)
Faroxx

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:17:42 AM

I think the reward for the bounty is not greatly decreased compared to the previous year. This is a temporary reduction of awards due to the situation on the market and soon we will get more) IMHO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 09:18:23 AM

There are 3 things affected bounties. 1st one is increasing number of people, second one is bot evasion and the third one is reducing number of collected funds via ICo as a result of bearish market

owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:23:52 AM

This year is really bad for participants in bounty campaigns, since most campaigns extend the period for holding bounty, payments are delayed, some pay, but they make a penny. Nevertheless, I continue to participate, earn as many tokens as possible and hope that the situation will improve.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:24:13 AM

i think there should be restriction on promoting bounty campaigns, since not all of the bounty campaigns are promising or what we called paying legibly. maybe there should be made as giving negative thrust to the manager or promoter who's bounty project are just fraud. they are the ones who are making bounty campaigns die in the near future. so, there should be a penalty.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:37:12 AM

To survive(receive income from bounty campaigns) bounty hunters need to adapt to modern realities. Without a doubt, in 2017 there were good earnings, but it is necessary to live in the present and not to dwell in the illusions of the past. Currently I see that the interest in the bounty campaigns among the participants of several telegram crypto groups is falling.
bxipp

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:38:45 AM

Most of bounties didnt keep their promises and what we got from months of working. Zero earn. Most of the bounties are covered by scam project. They just refuse to paid bounties paid after the icos finish and sometime they just dissapear. Hard year for bounty hunters.
Kramblerty

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:45:55 AM

Bounties will not die, it will be transforming to smth new. New forms of motivation are needed for bounty hunters to keep their focus on reliable ICOs. For example on that platform hunters can get ETH immediately when stakes are earned https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5039136.msg46233134#msg46233134
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:21:53 PM

Joining bounty campaign really is better and profitable last year compared to this year. Most ICOs were unable to reach their softcap and ended up cancelling the bounty or extending the campaign. Worst case is that even if they extended the campaign, they still unable to reach the goal and will decide to refund the investors and the bounty hunters just wasted their time. We all know that bears stayed in the market for a couple of months now so most ICOs nowadays are having hard time collecting the funds they needed to support the project.
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 12:24:07 PM

Bounties are still a big and popular thing and I am sure they won't die anytime soon. Many people are still interested by the bounties. It is just a matter of time until the market goes up again.

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:52:39 PM

yep, 2017 was much better and seems like they are really dead now, whole 2018... and also most of them didn't even pay from approximately the middle of 2018 till now, shitty year for all markets.
moschinot

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:56:05 PM

in such a market, rewards in the bounty will not fall exactly because people on the contrary leave the market. It seems to me that in the years 2019-2020 we will be able to earn well on the bounty campaigns. just like they did in 2017

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:58:37 PM

Bad moment of this year for ico investment and bounty campaign hunter, maybe when situation is not change make all investor have stop and left for making investment at ico and choose trade with altcoin have ready listed at exchange market, make bounty hunter is end and campaign is dead.
delton22

Activity: 345
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 01:00:20 PM

This sounds pretty impossible to me because every project needs the aid of a bounty hunter in order to get publicity oin the community and also attract more investors.
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:05:05 PM

I hope bounties will not die out. I have not been there long and have discovered bounties only a few weeks ago. It would not be nice if i were too late for that.  Sad
Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:07:10 PM

Bounty will not die, it's just that in the future bounties are more varied, safer and avoid potential scams, also have a high level of difficulty but in accordance with the reward that will be received. I am sure that in the future the bounty will be better and more developed than now.

picaszo

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 01:13:51 PM

I don't think it will die, but the number will decrease and maybe a good ICO will survive. indeed the income from the bounty was not as big as last year but was quite optimistic because the bounty was also part of crypto
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:16:15 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2018, 01:26:39 PM by Ararbermas

It will never die mate unless if the project has a good team behind that can handle the project growth no matter what happen in the market . And also as long more people always create new project everydays it's impossible to die.  but sad to say not all are legit nowadays because Sometimes despite of the situation there are more greedy people always emerging to scam investors.
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 01:24:59 PM

Last year was the best year for bounties I've joined only in the last quarter of 2017, and maximum it was only 3 bounties , yet I  received 1000 of dollars and I was active in airdrops only during that time because bounty required a lot of effort. This year, I've seen a lot of participants and the saddest part the reward is low.

Same here with me, I started joining bounty hunting almost a year ago now and earning then was really good til the 1st quarter of 2018. It became difficult to earn with bounties on the 2nd quarter of this year as there are so many participants with almost all the crypto projects I joined in and the reward became small and some even does nit have value at all.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:11:24 PM

Since the market slump in at the beginning of 2018, bounties have definitely been the same again and haven't been profitable like it used to be in the past. But bounties cannot die, as it's a veritable tool for publicizing an ICO. So bounties are still very much in play.
Market slumping is a general thing for the whole market and it does not in any way affect bounties as the case would be. This is a space that is growing every single day and the chances of seeing more ICOs popping up will always be there and we know generally how adverts can be quite expensive when going through the other channels which is one of the reasons why I believe campaigns will keep being a very great option when it comes to cheaper ways of putting the project out to possible investors.

However, we can see the bounty space getting overly saturated anyway and the chances of getting something substantial from it as we move on may be a bit hard actually.
triasel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:32:51 PM

I didn't take part in the bounty in 2017. Started work in 2018. But I used to select project after good research. SO far now I got what I had contributed. Not the bad thing. If we blindly join any project then we have to face the problem. Instead of contributing in the good project much better even if you don't get more money.
I think, for now no one knows whether the bounties will die now or the time to come because predicting the bounties that will die is very difficult and so now it is better if we invest in the long term and wait for everything to stabilize
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: