Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:57:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: After 2018 slump, Will bounties Die now ?  (Read 4060 times)
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:17:11 AM

There will be no more bounties as most of the projects now are just scam and no real plan of execution. I've seen the growth of bounties and ICOs last year and that's really the best year though I never joined and invested to any still I didn't regret. Demand for participants is growing while supply of bounties will decrease.
It is so sad, we have heaven on the earth, every one was able to earn thousands of dollars for easy job online. But now our investments, our spent time, everything is going to the hell  Cry.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:19:31 AM

There are no good bounty because there is a crisis in the cryptocurrency market .. we are traversing the year 2014 and it is possible that after the price correction there will be a long flat, many projects will freeze for an indefinite period ... look at the bitcoin price chart, follow its path and you will understand what to launch now ico is the murder of the project .. in general, have patience and forget for a while about the bounty
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 07:23:58 AM

I have been working as a bounty hunter since 2017 and at that time it was the best for me because the bounty they made was quality and participants were not as many as now. this year the participants grew quite rapidly and the bounty quality that appeared was more in the form of garbage so many of us did bounty assignments but the tokens that were produced did not have good value. I hope that many bounty and ICO reductions to become better, like 2017 and bounty hunters will get good rewards
losiva

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:25:32 AM

For me I fading think that bounty will just collapse just like that it will be hard for such a thing to happen why because bounty hunters really help a lot.
imToken

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:27:51 AM

This phenomenon is usually not changed in any way. The sharp decline in Bitcoin will affect all industries, bounty, airdrops, miners, node miners, and traders. As long as the industry involved in cryptocurrency is severely hit, the bounty may disappear in the future.

premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:31:23 AM

Do you think that this is really going to happen? It would be nice if it wont be true. I am okay if we earn less rewards for our work. Also it wont be good for ICOs because there will not be any "free" promotion avaiable.

overnight03

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:32:55 AM

I haven't joined bounties in 2017 but in 2018. And there is not much in them now.

Alot of bounty hunters saying that this has been the worst year and it was much better in 2017 and the problem is the number of participants has increased big time and because of that there is nothing much left in bounties now.

Is it true ? and if it is then the participants are going to grow even more in the coming years so that means the bounties will drop further. And if this happens then what will be the future of the bounty hunters and with that what will be the future of cryptos ?
I think bounty hunters is not affect much to the future of cryptocurrency because bounty hunters is a small part of market , the amount of money they invest in the market is not so much , if the number of participants increases , I think that is a good sign for crypto .

kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:35:29 AM

What i believe bounty participant will reduce because most of bounty hunters already give up in this situation and in the future icos will reduce too because of regulation, it will be hard for project if want to launch the ico.
arkawa040

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:38:44 AM

I haven't joined bounties in 2017 but in 2018. And there is not much in them now.

Alot of bounty hunters saying that this has been the worst year and it was much better in 2017 and the problem is the number of participants has increased big time and because of that there is nothing much left in bounties now.

Is it true ? and if it is then the participants are going to grow even more in the coming years so that means the bounties will drop further. And if this happens then what will be the future of the bounty hunters and with that what will be the future of cryptos ?
I think that because of this situation in the market this year, will leave a lot of people from the bounty, the coin comes out worth a penny, and people just do not make sense to sit and do this job, and our position will change a little for the better.
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:45:47 AM

yes, that is true indeed this year was very bad at finding prizes from the bounty program. I observed that until now only the interest of bounty hunters had diminished in participating in the bounty program because of poor results. I think if the ICO condition like this continued slowly the bounty hunter would leave.
jpnl0005

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:13:45 AM

2018 have been a very terrible for bounties I mean its no longer as interesting lucrative and producing like it was at 2017 were not so sure if bounties will still be the way there were and most bounties now are a scam
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:16:54 AM

I think bounties would not be that much but if it will die we are not yet sure about it since bounties are the most affordable way of marketing ICOs and STOs, definitely bounties starting april this year up to this date is not anymore profitable since the bounty pool also decreases.
Erzinnum

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:18:02 AM

You would better think about the present time and pray for the tokens on your wallet not to reach the finish point:)) About the future, time will show us. Growing market can recover anything

coaprotet
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:26:44 AM

No, bounties won't die. It is happening because of the falling market. There are a lot of fraud projects out there and a lot of bounties are turning scam. But as soon as the market will recover, things will be much better.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
Python Master
Copper Member

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:35:07 AM

Bounty will not die because it's pegged with cryptocurrency market, new projects and old projects need bounty hunters to make their projects become more popular.

gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:16:25 AM

Obviously last year was amazing for bounties and for bounty hunters too. This year market disrupt badly due to the continuous bearish trend of the market and I also agree no of participant has also increase and result in very less reward. But It does not matter whether participant grows but bounties will remain here and the future of crypto seems to me better as I believe it will be widely use in future.

capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:22:42 AM

We have seen that Bounty Program have become the back bone of most Cryptocurrency project gaining more awareness in the space. So it will be completely wrong to rule Bounty out. We all know that the marketplace have not been favourable in 2018 and 2019 is around the corner, let's wait and see what will happen to the market by then and I think it will also have a huge effect in Bounty Program in general.
CryptoRama

Activity: 453

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:23:54 AM

Obviously last year was amazing for bounties and for bounty hunters too. This year market disrupt badly due to the continuous bearish trend of the market and I also agree no of participant has also increase and result in very less reward. But It does not matter whether participant grows but bounties will remain here and the future of crypto seems to me better as I believe it will be widely use in future.

Really? maybe, but now it's a total demolition, I mean, from some bountyes/ICO's that were finished I still didn't receive tokens, since Eth is so down, I can only suck on salt and choke on chalk. There is one bounty who I worked for them 4-5 months or so, and now after 7 months, still no tokens in my wallet

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
matteoricci

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:40:58 AM

"DIE" is such a strong word.  there may be issues but it will not be totally eradicated.
bongbong2014

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:07:26 AM

This year I still earn quite a bit from the bonus so I think there are still opportunities for us but it is important to choose the right project to join the bounty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: