Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:04:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: After 2018 slump, Will bounties Die now ?  (Read 4060 times)
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:16:14 PM

No they won't. Bounties will die, when there will be no ICO and this won't happen. I also joined bounties not for so long time ago, but I am sure, that as soon as the bulls will come, we will be rewarded for hodling these coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KofiAdepa

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:23:24 PM

Although bounties might lose it value but that will not affect cryptocurrencies as you are suggesting. Crypto will still run no matter what, but let's hope things will turn round next year.

●  ●  ●    Auditchain    ●  ●  ●
◄►  REAL-TIME ASSURANCE. ONE BLOCK AT A TIME  ◄►
veroku

Activity: 123

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:18:50 PM

This year for bounty the truth is the worst probably from all. Last year there were many good companies and the price for cryptocurrency was higher than now.
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:36:49 PM

This year for bounty the truth is the worst probably from all. Last year there were many good companies and the price for cryptocurrency was higher than now.
Because last year we were in a strong growth of crypto. All ICOs are successful and their prices have gone up a lot after listing on the exchanges. But now things go backwards and that is why the bounty is dying. There are too many ICOs failing and it causes the bounty to fail. In addition, the number of bounty hunters has increased tremendously and everything is more difficult, it looks like we will never come back like 2017
Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:09:41 AM

I haven't joined bounties in 2017 but in 2018. And there is not much in them now.

Alot of bounty hunters saying that this has been the worst year and it was much better in 2017 and the problem is the number of participants has increased big time and because of that there is nothing much left in bounties now.

Is it true ? and if it is then the participants are going to grow even more in the coming years so that means the bounties will drop further. And if this happens then what will be the future of the bounty hunters and with that what will be the future of cryptos ?

It is pure truth. I earned almost 50 ETH previous year, while it is only 15 ETH in 2018 so far. In the same time, many working projects start bounties, so I hope for the best.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:16:10 AM

I believe that this year is bad for all participants of the bounty campaigns not because the number of participants increases, but because the market is in a bearish trend from the very beginning of the new year, prices are low, investors are in standby mode and projects are very difficult to raise funds for their development.
baronandr

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:20:05 PM

In 2017 bounties could really help you to enter market without any money, but now you have a very small chance of selling tokens for certain amount of value.
lamba

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:39:19 PM

I think bounties will continue but surely if bounty joiners will increase with that speed in the future people can not earn money like old times. That is normal.
But on the other hand if investors continue increase with that speed icos also continue increase their hardcap. So maybe we can start to see 60 70m dollar hardcap icos.
If that will be true in the future surely these icos will increase their bounty percentage etc.
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:01:16 AM

I am still believe bounties will always exist. Many project need promotion and i think bounty hunters helping promote their project. But right now many ICOs fail reach the target and many bounties not paying the reward

Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:06:09 AM

In digital industry like cryptocurrency ,promotion is very important and bounty is one of the method they used to promote their project. I still believe that bounty will continue to grow and exist no matter what happen to the crypto market or even there are so many scammers arround.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:23:52 AM

As it is not sad, but this type of earnings dies. If earlier it was possible not to work and live quietly with the proceeds from the bounty campaigns, now the projects either do not pay or delay payments for several months.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
glasbren

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:05:15 AM

I haven't joined bounties in 2017 but in 2018. And there is not much in them now.

Alot of bounty hunters saying that this has been the worst year and it was much better in 2017 and the problem is the number of participants has increased big time and because of that there is nothing much left in bounties now.

Is it true ? and if it is then the participants are going to grow even more in the coming years so that means the bounties will drop further. And if this happens then what will be the future of the bounty hunters and with that what will be the future of cryptos ?
Perhaps that were true, but there are projects that are good, all we need to do is find them.
We can't just saying that there is not worth to join on an ICO or a bounty campaign anymore just because there are scam projects among the good one.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:14:29 AM

Perhaps that were true, but there are projects that are good, all we need to do is find them.
We can't just saying that there is not worth to join on an ICO or a bounty campaign anymore just because there are scam projects among the good one.
Yes is free on that not all project are scam there are also some good project that can give a huge amount of profit to bounty hunters, I believe that bounties will not going to die, as long as there are new projects the sis also a new bounty hunting that takes place on crypto. So then I believe that bounty hunting will not going to die.

spaso_87

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:37:16 AM

If you see a comparison last year indeed for this to be pretty bad. This large number of the scam that is present in the bounty and even the concept of the ICO are affordable so serious so that Crypto gave rise to a new, less so. future of course only the best crypto can survive and will be having a huge selection. It would be able to cause the best bounty also will be able to produce a great value too.
ranggenga

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:42:59 AM

I don't think this will be the end of bounty campaign, I believe in the future there will be more and more projects occur, and some of them are good one.
And mostly they will also open some bounty campaign to promote their project.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:43:38 PM

Awards have not changed much but the number of people has increased significantly , and every year they will be more and the projects themselves less and over time , the bounty will not be profitable.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
crzybilly

Activity: 703

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:48:35 PM

Bounties will never die. Because there will be more and more ICOs in the future, even after awful stats for September and October. ICOs will raise again after a good pump, that is going to happen really soon. So stay tuned guys and fasten your seatbelts.
Anicasalar

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:49:35 PM

Since some bounty managers get that they will not be punished for the fake bounties at all, the whole sector of bounties had turned to hell.
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:50:39 PM

if it is said to be worse than 2017 maybe now is the real thing. because now ico can't guarantee the best. nowadays a lot of bounty participants are multiplying and that is one of the worst factors. but to die I don't think it will happen easily, the bounty will continue to run.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
scavenging

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:54:41 PM

If bounty does not exist in crypto we might see crypto price volume to make a drastic drop. As bounty is one thing that is special where you can put in just some minimal effort to works like investment. We will see many hunters leave the maket and slowly crypto users will follow due to low volume.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: