Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:19:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: After 2018 slump, Will bounties Die now ?  (Read 4060 times)
VPScreator

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:50:49 PM

I think that this issue will depend entirely on what will happen to the cryptocurrency market. If there is growth and excitement, then the ICO will be more in demand and, accordingly, the work of bounty hunters will again bring them money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1162
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 07:03:07 PM

Truly speaking, I entered into bounty world in  mid of 2018.
Sorry that made competition hard and stealing/reducing other bounty Hunters stakes Wink .
From my point of view, bounty will not die. But off course, rewards will decrease dramatically.
But I also see good future for genuine bounty Hunters. Some projects may insist only specific level of bounty Hunters for their promotion and will not entertain newbies (like me  Wink ).
Those who have patience, dedication, knowledge and positive approach,  will definitely get rewarded for it.
So at the moment I am optimistic about bounty future.

MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 07:06:10 PM

Bounty will not die because many successful projects also use bounty to form communities and help promote the projeck. but indeed now there are many reports that are unclear and detrimental to the participants
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 07:10:16 PM

Well from your topic, I will answer that bounties will not die now, the only thing is that bounty hunters will be more difficult to get the because so many people are getting tired of bounties these days.
nangiarushali
Copper Member

Activity: 257
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 07:13:13 PM

I do not think so as i strongly believe in cryptocurrency and i am sure about the rise of the cryptocurrency market soon. I can not say anything about the time needed for the rise but surely it will rise soon.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 07:20:38 PM

CRYPTOCURRENCY is all about bounties and airdrops. So until the day CRYPTOCURRENCY ends bounties will not end at all.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
Rapidgator

Activity: 509
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 07:25:38 PM

I don't think that bounties will die but they were not more so interesting and profitable like before. But bounty campaigns are also important for the development of projects especially for the ICO phase.

Not for development mate but for better ICO/project/idea promotion. It is not that easy to have a new audience on your social media without help of bounty hunters but at these token prices work became less profitable for them.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 07:37:32 PM

I don't think that bounties will die but they were not more so interesting and profitable like before. But bounty campaigns are also important for the development of projects especially for the ICO phase.

It could happen because if the bounty doesn't have many benefits obtained in this forum there might not be a bounty for bounty hunters. Time to look for something else for a piece of bread.
Osayo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 07:41:21 PM

I haven't joined bounties in 2017 but in 2018. And there is not much in them now.

Alot of bounty hunters saying that this has been the worst year and it was much better in 2017 and the problem is the number of participants has increased big time and because of that there is nothing much left in bounties now.

Is it true ? and if it is then the participants are going to grow even more in the coming years so that means the bounties will drop further. And if this happens then what will be the future of the bounty hunters and with that what will be the future of cryptos ?
It is true that there are more bounty hunters now compared to before which has also now reduced the rewards earned from bounty campaigns, but people will not stop bounties and I feel the bounties will continue.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
red4slash

Activity: 1288
Merit: 425

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 07:43:34 PM

Not for development mate but for better ICO/project/idea promotion. It is not that easy to have a new audience on your social media without help of bounty hunters but at these token prices work became less profitable for them.
I think ICO and bounty campaign participants are an absolute system and are paid a fee that is not too detrimental to an ICO project because most campaigns pay in the form of tokens made from the project.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
jtbcoins

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 07:49:30 PM

I haven't joined bounties in 2017 but in 2018. And there is not much in them now.

Alot of bounty hunters saying that this has been the worst year and it was much better in 2017 and the problem is the number of participants has increased big time and because of that there is nothing much left in bounties now.

Is it true ? and if it is then the participants are going to grow even more in the coming years so that means the bounties will drop further. And if this happens then what will be the future of the bounty hunters and with that what will be the future of cryptos ?
Bounties are not good now not because of number of participants. From the start of 2018 year cryptocurrency is falling down. Less price of crypto - less rewards.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 07:54:59 PM

I think that a bounty will exist for another year or two, but it becomes very difficult to choose quality projects!
ICO projects will still exist for a very long time. Anyway, many more years. Although they are now experiencing a very difficult time due to the general fall in the cryptocurrency market and a period of protracted stagnation, as well as simply a catastrophic increase in the level of fraud in this kind of activity, the ICO has not yet exhausted itself. These difficulties are temporary and after their elimination this activity will flourish. There are many more uses for tokens.
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:01:58 PM

I also believe that until ICOs are alive, the bounties will be also alive, because the projects need to be promoted
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:06:35 PM

The main subject of argument in the OP message is if bounty was that rewarding not actually dying. Most reward at the later part of the year was not released for ICO who could even make the hardcap for the fear of dump. The percentage of coin who made profit on getting listed is not up to 5%. Watching the bounty section shows the bounties are increasing and there are more indication of success since we have more reasonable valuation for fund requested and investors are more confident.
entebah

Activity: 1548
Merit: 153

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:22:26 PM

I think the Bounty campaign will always be in this forum, only this year is not as popular as last year, because this year the price of Bitcoin is always decreasing, so it has a big impact on the ICO project which resulted in a decline for the Bounty.

reynald70

Activity: 598
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:25:42 PM

Indeed, in 2018 to 2019, the Bounty campaign continued to experience a huge decline in revenue from the Bounty results, but I think Bounty will continue to exist at any time, because ICO projects need marketing by relying on Bounty hunters.
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:31:03 PM

Bounties are dying for about one year. But they are still here, also ICOs are here, but we have to be more catchy to choose the right one to avoid scams.

Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 10:43:12 PM

Bounties are dying for about one year. But they are still here, also ICOs are here, but we have to be more catchy to choose the right one to avoid scams.

98% of ICOs fail, the rest don't rush to be listed on exchanges due to bear market. So even if you receive some bounty reward there are only two ways - wait until the next bull market or dump tokens at forkdelta at very low price. It's a big problem, so there is a huge chance that ICOs and bounties will eventually die soon. At all.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
batkaMahno

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 10:44:42 PM

I do not think that this industry will die completely. I am sure that this industry will become much better in 2019. We still have a chance to earn.

B.
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:00:01 PM

I don't think bounty will die but indeed now we have to be patient to be able to get bigger results. because we know that now there are so many projects that are dead and we must be careful to choose them
this is indeed a difficult time for bounty hunters even in a full year bounty hunters have difficulty getting coins reward and if bunty hunters are not people who have a big heart and are optimistic then bounty hunters like me have become desperate and leave this job but because I still believe that the gift will shine again so that until now I am still patient and continue to work while waiting for that moment

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: