Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:53:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: After 2018 slump, Will bounties Die now ?  (Read 4060 times)
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:20:44 PM

in as much as the market remain or worsen the bounty will continue to offer hunters less token with little or know exchange platform. shit coin just like my friend call it. Everything work hand in hand and the determinant now is the market condition. An improvement might see everyone making huge money from bounty again while investors also make large profit all else vise versa

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
apitico

Activity: 571
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:00:32 PM

I don't think the bounty companies will die. While there is an ICO and so far it is necessary to create a hype around the projects without allocating significant funds for this. The bounty of the company will be for quite some time.

miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:47:25 PM

I think bounty's gonna live a couple more years. But we need a fundamental change in the rules. If this continues, it will not lead to anything good.

chadtn

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:57:06 PM

Many bounty hunters are wiped out.  They are working all this year for cents. It was a really worst year for all hunters i think.
There are 2 main reasons for this situation. A lot of people. It seems to me that comunity of bounty hunters  has grown 5 times for this year. Of course it affected the price. We have a lot of scam project. This is the second reason. I do not know what will happen next. But I want to believe that the bounty campaigns will live.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:59:33 PM

I try to participate in bounty companies of the same group of managers, because they always have good projects.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jpaul

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:58:09 AM

They are not going to die but the coins are going to go down a lot more before we are going to be done with this bear market and it is going to last for a long time maybe even much longer than any bear that we have ever had in the market for a long time. But with time the coins are going to start doing better and once they are done, we will be seeing much better prices

Volk-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:02:41 PM

It is possible that those generosities in which we had to participate will change their format and we will participate in other companies!))
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:49:40 PM

Bounties are now facing very difficult times, because of the poor market conditions. But as soon as the market recovers and we will return to normal prices, bounties will be very profitable and the bounty era will come back.

HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:08:17 PM

i don't think it will die so easily a lot of infrastructures is built for current bounty hunters and futures ones, after all, it's a cheap way to help ico in marketing there project
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:36:26 PM

I haven't joined bounties in 2017 but in 2018. And there is not much in them now.

Alot of bounty hunters saying that this has been the worst year and it was much better in 2017 and the problem is the number of participants has increased big time and because of that there is nothing much left in bounties now.

Is it true ? and if it is then the participants are going to grow even more in the coming years so that means the bounties will drop further. And if this happens then what will be the future of the bounty hunters and with that what will be the future of cryptos ?

Most of the bounty hunters said that this 2018 is the worst season for campaign hunting, but it doesn't means that bounties will gonna die, of course not! this is just a part of the circumstances for the bounty hunters. Even the count of bounty participants is increasing it won't affect the levels of ico campaign/bounties, instead it will remain in this industry.
ChangeNOW

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

ChangeNOW. Non-custodial and limitless exchange.

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 04:58:44 PM

When the market comes out of the slump, I'm sure the bounty hunting business will rise back up. Like, a lot of projects are delaying their listings because of the bear market - when things start looking back up, there sure will be more successful bounties.

▒ NOW token ▒ by ChangeNOW ▒ Get the WIN! ▒
ChangeNOW - an instant Non-custodial Exchange Service  (( changenow.io ))
Aryleeto

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:52:19 PM

Earnings are now of course very small compared to 2017 , but if you do social networks and signature, and if you perform where few participants of course earnings will be good

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:18:37 PM

I haven't joined bounties in 2017 but in 2018. And there is not much in them now.

Alot of bounty hunters saying that this has been the worst year and it was much better in 2017 and the problem is the number of participants has increased big time and because of that there is nothing much left in bounties now.

Is it true ? and if it is then the participants are going to grow even more in the coming years so that means the bounties will drop further. And if this happens then what will be the future of the bounty hunters and with that what will be the future of cryptos ?

Most of the bounty hunters said that this 2018 is the worst season for campaign hunting, but it doesn't means that bounties will gonna die, of course not! this is just a part of the circumstances for the bounty hunters. Even the count of bounty participants is increasing it won't affect the levels of ico campaign/bounties, instead it will remain in this industry.

I think the bonus participants are declining. For the following reasons
1. The bounty is not as much as before
2. The amount of money earned from the bounty decreases many times
3. Bounty hunters feel depressed because of the unpaid bonuses from the finished bounty
Agutin

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:23:52 PM

Bounty will continue to live, but serious changes and tightenings will be made (my opinion), but at the moment there are simply no normal projects. A good project on such a market does not turn up
Ditlycel

Activity: 263

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:35:41 PM

Of course , compared to 2017 , this year's earnings are very small, but there are worthy projects that can bring even more money and you need to keep most of the coins .

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:02:34 PM

2018 is still very much a live and some of the projects with good idea, active team and some other attributes such products that can attract mass adoption. Projects like thus have been keeping bounty going and at the same putting smile on the face of bounty hunters.
I believe 2019 will take a new form, that will make more rooms for bounty hunters to succeed more. So there won't be any limitation, except that the rules might be more tasking.
greg458

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:11:45 PM

Bounty on bitcointalk will not die, until any year and up to any amount of participation, I'm sure all bounties will not be extinct
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 10:17:49 PM

There are a lot of bounty participants now,  but most projects do not reach their soft cap or even if they do,  the money they pay to hunters is very small. But holding the coins obtained from bounties can be profitable when you hold the coins.

Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:18:19 PM

I don't think the slumps this year would be enough to kill bounty projects because there are still participants and also, bounty campaigns do play a huge role in order to advertise or to spread a project's popularity to the people which is important in order to gather investors for the project. There are indeed not much profit for this year from bounties but I think it will just not be enough to kill bounty campaigns.

vallydelly

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:27:20 PM

Just like you, i joined the cryptos in 2018, but i think that the beginning of the year was good in terms of bounty rewards, but ending of the year was not good at all, things get really ugly because of the bear market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: