Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:45:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: After 2018 slump, Will bounties Die now ?  (Read 4060 times)
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 02:32:06 PM

As long as there are new ICO there will always bounty campaign and bounty hunters, how else are they going to promote their project, with their own money, they will have to spend thousands of dollars on signature campaign alone, compare when they are giving only with their token they can allocate millions worth of their token.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 06:14:00 PM

As long as there are new ICO there will always bounty campaign and bounty hunters, how else are they going to promote their project, with their own money, they will have to spend thousands of dollars on signature campaign alone, compare when they are giving only with their token they can allocate millions worth of their token.

If the current situation lasts a long time, then less and less new projects will appear every day. And this is good. Tired already worthless projects and their bounty campaigns.
I want to wait for the return of good projects with good earnings for advertising.
Parabellun1917

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:47:25 PM

I haven't joined bounties in 2017 but in 2018. And there is not much in them now.

Alot of bounty hunters saying that this has been the worst year and it was much better in 2017 and the problem is the number of participants has increased big time and because of that there is nothing much left in bounties now.

Is it true ? and if it is then the participants are going to grow even more in the coming years so that means the bounties will drop further. And if this happens then what will be the future of the bounty hunters and with that what will be the future of cryptos ?
Hello! All is now unsuccessful. The number of participants has increased, and the remuneration for projects decreases. I think something must change. We hope for the best.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:54:18 PM

It is not the slump that is killing the bounties. On the other hand, most of the high quality users no longer participate in the bounty campaigns because very few of them pay their rewards honestly.
Freddy63

Activity: 434

SESSIA

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:01:33 PM

To my mind bounties has lost value at the moment and it is not profitable activity, it is quite impossible to gain 1000$ in this activity. maybe bull run will change it to the better

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:02:15 PM

bounty is a good way of the promotion and it won't die. there is a lack of quality ICO and that's why bounties are not so attractive as used to be.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
ilhamsugihamin

Activity: 332
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:04:47 PM

I think the bounty still exists and continues it's just that now there are a lot of fraudulent bounties so people say bounty as if nothing. I think bounty is still an alternative to making money.

Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:14:34 PM

The number of participants is not the problem bounty hunters are facing but the market condition, no matter how big amount of coin & token you accumulate the price won't make you to see profit.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:19:39 PM

The number of participants is not the problem bounty hunters are facing but the market condition, no matter how big amount of coin & token you accumulate the price won't make you to see profit.
To date, I see a very strong drop in activity on Bitcointalk. In any case, Bounty companies have very few participants, especially the company's signature. Although some projects are gaining very actively in two days more than 100 participants.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:25:27 PM

I think that many have noticed that now there is much less ICO than it was in 2017 and even throughout 2018. I think that at least another six months will last decline ICO, and only then it is possible that the ICO will again begin to gain popularity.
Goodvalony

Activity: 616
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:29:33 PM

I must tell you. it is time consuming. some pays less. also people get discouraged due to the fact that that some projects are just scam. working out your time to participate in a bounty to discover that such project is a scam. a lot of people has moved on. it is no longer interesting.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:20:55 PM

I haven't joined bounties in 2017 but in 2018. And there is not much in them now.

Alot of bounty hunters saying that this has been the worst year and it was much better in 2017 and the problem is the number of participants has increased big time and because of that there is nothing much left in bounties now.

Is it true ? and if it is then the participants are going to grow even more in the coming years so that means the bounties will drop further. And if this happens then what will be the future of the bounty hunters and with that what will be the future of cryptos ?
Now ICO is experiencing a very difficult period due to the general and prolonged fall of the cryptocurrency market, the fall in investor activity and the increase in the number of frauds among ICO projects. However, as soon as these problems are resolved, the activity of the ICO will again be restored and, in my opinion, their number will further increase. However, this already requires government regulation of this type of activity.
Yourodiviy

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:28:55 PM

If it is right and wise to the choice of bounty, then even now you can make good money. These, of course, are not those space profits as at the end of 2017, but still at least some profit.

imusify Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted
Whitepaper ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN Explainer Video
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:31:32 PM

We are moving into an unexplored domain, nobody knows exactly what will happen and when. But blockchain technology and virtual coins will go on, and we - despite suffering - are among the pioneers. We hold on.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 02:48:37 PM

If it is right and wise to the choice of bounty, then even now you can make good money. These, of course, are not those space profits as at the end of 2017, but still at least some profit.
I think now is a good time to do bounty because most people left with bounty and there were only those who do in the long and do not expect short-term benefits ! I think the time will pay off.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 04:00:37 PM

Bounties are essentially a form of promotion for the project by paying people to do it. So I think bounties will not be able to die, and it will change the form from paying with token to paying with liquid currencies.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
maxilopez

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 04:13:20 PM

I would say that now, on the contrary, very few people participate in the bounty and it is quite likely that in 2019 there will be even fewer participants

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
safem

Activity: 454

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 06:13:43 PM

Irrespective of the slump crypto market might have experienced in 2018, I believe this has nothing to do with the continuity of bounty because there are still many more projects that will soon be launched come 2019. Although, many bounty hunters have not heard it good in 2018 as far as profit making is concerned but this does not mean it will continue like that. One should always hope for the best.I know the tide will soon turn for better in crypto market in the coming year. We need to be highly optimistic and as well expect greater harvest from bounties that will begin to emerge in the coming year. Hence, bounties can never die due to bearish market condition of 2018 because as long as crypto keeps existing so would many ICO projects keep emerging through bounty campaigns.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:07:14 PM

To my mind bounties has lost value at the moment and it is not profitable activity, it is quite impossible to gain 1000$ in this activity. maybe bull run will change it to the better
Now, it is very necessary to select ICO projects from the point of view of their prospects and store the received tokens until a good growth of the cryptocurrency market. Only in this way will it be possible to make good profits in the future. To sell now and so rarely received tokens at current low prices is meaningless.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 10:52:43 PM

Now, it is very necessary to select ICO projects from the point of view of their prospects and store the received tokens until a good growth of the cryptocurrency market. Only in this way will it be possible to make good profits in the future. To sell now and so rarely received tokens at current low prices is meaningless.
Bounty will never die I believe that the bounty is also a part of the crypto currency promotion. I believe that bounty campaign is really the best way to promote ICO to be able to beone more popular through investors. I believe that as long as there are a new project bounty campaign is always thier and this was really a great way to earn a huge amount of tokens for good. This is a good way to earn for those who don't have funds to invest on ICO we can really do promoting through bounty campaign and earn some tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: