Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:48:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: After 2018 slump, Will bounties Die now ?  (Read 4060 times)
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:57:25 PM

I don't think this is really true because beginning of this year was very good for bounty hunters, beginning of this ICO investing was at it's peak period and bounty hunting was booming, things got bad by middle and ending of the year.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
James678

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:57:45 PM

How do you think? Just show me some bounties with collected soft cap! I see only scams and low collection progress! It is all what I see!
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:13:00 PM

As long there are ICO bounty hunters will remain because it's already a part of every ICO to have bounty hunters, you know why?? Because bounty hunters accept token or coin payment that don't have a value during ICO, it's like gambling. If they going to hire professional translators, vblogger and etc., they will pay fiat for it because none of these professionals will receive token with no assurance to get value or they can't wait for a long time for their payment lol.

In fact bounty hunters now is decreasing because they realized that bounty as if now is not more profitable.
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:39:34 PM

The number of participants has  increased a lot in 2018 for the same reward, plus the market conditions are not favoring the ICOs.
Still, there are bounty campaigns that pay more than others. So, we have to be picky which one to chose and make our
own research to chose the most profitable  and perspective ones.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
cryptomax217

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:12:56 AM

gradually, perhaps because most coins are going downhill.  there are so many players, it has crowded the market tremendously.
rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:44:58 AM

Both from the ICO program and also the level of enthusiasm of the crypto community, it continues to burn and continue to grow in various regions. It shows positive growth in crypto, that crypto is able to continue to live and develop into a larger and more global technology. This decline does not make crypto deterred in developing. When it comes to crypto getting a pump, all crypto programs will come back to life because their life is back in market price growth.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:49:50 AM

it seems that the bounty will never end, but maybe the estimation or allocation for the bounty campaign will decrease and there will be a bit of successful bounty because the ICO enthusiasts are starting to decrease.
sirengutou

Activity: 364

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:52:26 AM

This year's market is much worse than I expected. Especially in Ethereum, the reward I completed was almost related to ERC-20, but now ETH is cheaper!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:54:27 AM

I haven't joined bounties in 2017 but in 2018. And there is not much in them now.

Alot of bounty hunters saying that this has been the worst year and it was much better in 2017 and the problem is the number of participants has increased big time and because of that there is nothing much left in bounties now.

Is it true ? and if it is then the participants are going to grow even more in the coming years so that means the bounties will drop further. And if this happens then what will be the future of the bounty hunters and with that what will be the future of cryptos ?

Bounty has always been just a powerful way to promote ICO. Who's going to say no to that? On the contrary, after the falls and such changes will simply need to spend more bounty
chairmanMao

Activity: 456
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:24:21 AM

It should be on the verge of death now. If the price of Bitcoin returns to $2,000, I believe that the ICO project will die immediately. Now that Bitcoin is around $4,000, I have already felt the market downturn, and a large number of investors have given up the cryptocurrency market.

cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:15:27 AM

Indeed, by 2018 there are many gift hunters who earn a small income from the Bounty program. And this happens because the Crypto market has declined. But this does not make the Bounty program die, this program has a very good future. The results of coins from Bounty are better sold in 2019.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:49:31 AM

Bounty has come to stay, I know bounty program will likely be redefined, the issue with drop in  bounty earnings is has a result of many factors,  drop in ICO investment as a results of drop in ICO ROI another thing is laziness on the part of the campaign manager that allowed scammers and cheaters have their full day and game the system.

Bounty is very effective way to attract interest into your ICO and is also cheap as compared to using media advertisement. Just go and ask some of these developers how much they pay to have their projects listed on ICO rating websites

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
brixbounty

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:06:02 AM

In 2018, payments for participation in bounty campaigns really fell. But in my opinion the bear market scared off many bounty hunters. Usually a lot of participants in automatic bounty and well-known managers. But if you constantly analyze new campaigns, you can find great projects that will bring you a lot of profit in 2018. It's all about approach and desire.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:11:13 AM

Bounties and ICOs will recover as soon as the crypto currencies price will raise again, that I hope would happen pretty soon. We have a lot of great updates till March 2019 and I have no doubts that till that date, we will see the green market.

anggracoin

Activity: 490

freelanex.io

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:15:46 AM

In 2018, payments for participation in bounty campaigns really fell. But in my opinion the bear market scared off many bounty hunters. Usually a lot of participants in automatic bounty and well-known managers. But if you constantly analyze new campaigns, you can find great projects that will bring you a lot of profit in 2018. It's all about approach and desire.
I agree with you, indeed in 2018 there are very many scam for bounty , but that is not the reason that there is no good bounty this year the important thing now is that we must be careful in choosing bounties

travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:21:42 AM

Indeed, by 2018 there are many gift hunters who earn a small income from the Bounty program. And this happens because the Crypto market has declined. But this does not make the Bounty program die, this program has a very good future. The results of coins from Bounty are better sold in 2019.

Bounty programs will not die, but payments from them will not be so significant that bounty hunters will look for other ways to earn money, and bounty will fade into the background just as little profitable activity as it is now.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:21:57 AM

Surely, this will make some developers think of making a new token or coin. As you know, the decline in prices at this year was very deep and even more many new tokens that have just been released in some exchanges have been tragic, the price of these tokens has decreased from the price when the ICO took place and even some of these tokens have no price. So for me, die or not bounty campaign depends on the condition of the market cryptocurrency, if 2019 has the same fate as this year, then I can make sure the bounty campaign will die, and vice versa.
jakagintiri

Activity: 420

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:28:23 AM

For me Bounty will be endless while the ICO project is still allowed to operate, but of course if we think of profit from the Bounty when Bitcoin goes down like now it is wrong, because all ICO projects may not dare to raise prices like the price of time ICO, but the project will be more careful in determining prices when in the exchange market.

Leezkie22

Activity: 198

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:44:05 AM

There is so much fake bounty in 2017, but now the 2018 some bounties are legit or trusted bounty. All you have to do is to study.
GunsLair

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:07:15 AM

I started to participate in the bounty from last year. Yes, indeed, then there were a lot of good projects and there were good rewards. Later, campaigns began to gain popularity and there were many participants came and the rewards became less. But mostly it concerns social networks. You can still get a good reward for videos, translations, articles and signature.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: