Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:53:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)(Quick)⚡️⚡️[Digital Mining Innovation]⚡️⚡️  (Read 31366 times)
tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:34:01 AM

What an interesting project that this Quick is. A digital mining innovation that is truely made something to experience better mining platform in the crypto currency community. Furthermore, the team working behind is a bunch of experts to run the management of the project.
Yes, indeed a very genuine and interesting project nowadays in the market. I do believe that this project has the chance to grow and develop. This will make a huge impact in mining industry. I hope best of everything for the project.

Well we cannot say it as early as now about the future of this project. But the possibility that it will be having a great opportunity here in the cryptomarket is very interesting. Hopefully they will be more creative in making innovation to gain more potential investors.
Very well said buddy. Though no one can predict and say what the future is, I will agree that the future of the Quick has a high possibility to become a popular digital mining innovation here in the crypto currency community. So, I hope that this project will bring more opportunities ahead.
Count me on, you got it mate. For sure this project QUICK has the capabilty to achieve what they aim for and it needs more effort just to accomplish everything. The crypto currency is well round it is the commonly use now a days because it is already exist.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:46:04 PM

What an interesting project that this Quick is. A digital mining innovation that is truely made something to experience better mining platform in the crypto currency community. Furthermore, the team working behind is a bunch of experts to run the management of the project.
Yes, indeed a very genuine and interesting project nowadays in the market. I do believe that this project has the chance to grow and develop. This will make a huge impact in mining industry. I hope best of everything for the project.

Well we cannot say it as early as now about the future of this project. But the possibility that it will be having a great opportunity here in the cryptomarket is very interesting. Hopefully they will be more creative in making innovation to gain more potential investors.
Very well said buddy. Though no one can predict and say what the future is, I will agree that the future of the Quick has a high possibility to become a popular digital mining innovation here in the crypto currency community. So, I hope that this project will bring more opportunities ahead.
Count me on, you got it mate. For sure this project QUICK has the capabilty to achieve what they aim for and it needs more effort just to accomplish everything. The crypto currency is well round it is the commonly use now a days because it is already exist.
Along with the digital dimension the developer did focused considering the ecofriendly establishment that cherishes every miner as we much do worry on the economic loss we consume.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:56:13 PM

They can eventually do figure out the new possibilities and understand the challengers vast innovative techniques with new recommendations how they asertained that will do bring us more improvements to achieve better upgrades and results.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:47:04 PM

I think the project needs some more time to grow its popularity. But the team is working hard in it. And after a certain time later they will make this platform hugely successful.

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:50:24 PM

Quick is digital mining system if they follow the rules they can have huge amount of money but need to look at the system they have playing because riscky to trust

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:10:29 PM

I think the project needs some more time to grow its popularity. But the team is working hard in it. And after a certain time later they will make this platform hugely successful.
I too so think. In the project there is obviously not enough advertising component and advisors. As soon as these clauses are implemented, the popularity will increase several times at once.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:00:41 PM

I too so think. In the project there is obviously not enough advertising component and advisors. As soon as these clauses are implemented, the popularity will increase several times at once.
To create a good project, they will need several conditions that will allow them to be the number one amongst the project community in this world. A new kind of mining cryptocurrency has born.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:05:58 PM

To create a good project, they will need several conditions that will allow them to be the number one amongst the project community in this world. A new kind of mining cryptocurrency has born.

There are lots of same project here in crypto world, that is why it is good that the team will find ways to make different or unique to others. They should also think the goodness for everyone and make the project useful to all people. It is up to the team how they manage the project to make it successful. What best to do is support and give our trust to them.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:08:44 PM

There are lots of same project here in crypto world, that is why it is good that the team will find ways to make different or unique to others. They should also think the goodness for everyone and make the project useful to all people. It is up to the team how they manage the project to make it successful. What best to do is support and give our trust to them.
A unique project can make a better opportunity to find more investors rather than zero because the unique thing will always convince people to get attracted.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:41:35 PM

A unique project can make a better opportunity to find more investors rather than zero because the unique thing will always convince people to get attracted.
Now investors became more careful in the choice of the project. Developers need to consider it and to provide some actions and special offers for purchase of tokens.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:54:27 PM

Agree,  there are more time and room to grow and develop, with the proper management and  good ideas and and concepts of the progress this project will be a success and achieve the plans and goals that they set.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:02:05 PM

Now investors became more careful in the choice of the project. Developers need to consider it and to provide some actions and special offers for purchase of tokens.
I absolutely I understand about that mate, all of us here in crypto are very careful in choosing projects to invest and support. Usually we double check and make sure we are in thd safe hands, very normal because of the rampant scams that are currently present in the market.  That's why if you can triple check the project you must to do that.
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:16:02 PM

Agree,  there are more time and room to grow and develop, with the proper management and  good ideas and and concepts of the progress this project will be a success and achieve the plans and goals that they set.

Everything is going to be more better future about the concept of this project. The team are developing the project very well and its really appreciated since the team are keep on providing the best time for the needs of the community.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:20:58 PM

That's would be possible because the team are on the right thing of doing such interesting innovation and creativity. With their continuous improvement of this promising project theirs no doubt that they will have a bright future ahead.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:22:12 PM

Brilliant projects concepts has all the opportunity to succeed. The only thing the team needs to do is to the look for best ideas and making sure the project will be profitable in the future, they will gain and captivate the attentions of many specialy the investors that wants to invest authentic and active project management.
quickcore (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

https://quickcore.io/

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:41:06 PM

what amount of coins required for masternode?

Minimum 50 USD you can invest for buying quick coin. You will get 200 token by paying 50 USD.
And what income will be gained from such sum? And what algorithm will work after all at a deposit, masternode or PoS system?

Easily deposit system. Just it look like a simple transaction, when we send ETH/BTC to another address then we can send its so easy by clicking send button. As like this.
Please create account first to buy token. https://dashboard.quickcore.io

quickcore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:51:43 PM

Do you have physical office address in Panama? Or just virtual address?

In what countries are you building those mining containers? And where can we see how much is the price per QuickCoin? Also, can you give the stats how much you raised so far? I couldn't see figures pertaining to your ICO?

Edit : I saw the pricing already.

But, I'm wondering why someone needs an eth address? I thought you have your own Quick Wallet? It's not an eth token, right?  Huh

Please check out about Algorithm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algorithm

And secondly - The box is for your ETH address, which address will get Quick token.

If you contact us, please leave a message us on telegram: https://t.me/quickcore
Or you can contact with us by going https://quickcore.io/ and bottom and right corner mail box button. or  support@quickcore.io

Headquarters
Panama, Punta Pacifica

Price of quickcoin now- Current Pricing

$50 to $999 : $0.25/Q
$1,000 to $9,999 : $0.20/Q
$10,000 and above : $0.15/Q

ETH address need to store your Quick coin. Not quick wallet.

quickcore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:52:58 PM

Do you have physical office address in Panama? Or just virtual address?

In what countries are you building those mining containers? And where can we see how much is the price per QuickCoin? Also, can you give the stats how much you raised so far? I couldn't see figures pertaining to your ICO?

Edit : I saw the pricing already.

But, I'm wondering why someone needs an eth address? I thought you have your own Quick Wallet? It's not an eth token, right?  Huh

Please check out about Algorithm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algorithm

And secondly - The box is for your ETH address, which address will get Quick token.

How it is not a token? In my opinion it is only eth token. At least meanwhile, transition to own blockchain is in the future is possible.

Of course token. Its Ethereum based token. Not own blockchain.

quickcore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:55:08 PM

2 hour just remaining to end sale of quick coin.
And Thanks "after a certain time later they will make this platform hugely successful." For nice comment.

quickcore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:56:05 PM

Quick is digital mining system if they follow the rules they can have huge amount of money but need to look at the system they have playing because riscky to trust

Of course we have rules and team member ready all kinds of rules. Our team really awesome works.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: