Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:07:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)(Quick)⚡️⚡️[Digital Mining Innovation]⚡️⚡️  (Read 31366 times)
CryptoSDesigner
Copper Member

Activity: 245
Merit: 26

High quality Design for Cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 04:07:14 PM

Do you have physical office address in Panama? Or just virtual address?

In what countries are you building those mining containers? And where can we see how much is the price per QuickCoin? Also, can you give the stats how much you raised so far? I couldn't see figures pertaining to your ICO?

Edit : I saw the pricing already.

But, I'm wondering why someone needs an eth address? I thought you have your own Quick Wallet? It's not an eth token, right?  Huh

Please check out about Algorithm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algorithm

And secondly - The box is for your ETH address, which address will get Quick token.

If you contact us, please leave a message us on telegram: https://t.me/quickcore
Or you can contact with us by going https://quickcore.io/ and bottom and right corner mail box button. or  support@quickcore.io

Headquarters
Panama, Punta Pacifica

Price of quickcoin now- Current Pricing

$50 to $999 : $0.25/Q
$1,000 to $9,999 : $0.20/Q
$10,000 and above : $0.15/Q

ETH address need to store your Quick coin. Not quick wallet.

When add QUICK to exchange ?

High quality cryptocurrencies building service Discord https://discord.gg/W6mUUVM Thread Services  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5182619.0
Mining Pool : http://mining-coins.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GromovSer

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:57:23 PM

Quick is digital mining system if they follow the rules they can have huge amount of money but need to look at the system they have playing because riscky to trust

Of course we have rules and team member ready all kinds of rules. Our team really awesome works.
Quite loud and self-confident statement. Perhaps in vain you so categorically speak yourself, but will be excellent if you are able to confirm it in practice.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:52:19 PM

Quick is digital mining system if they follow the rules they can have huge amount of money but need to look at the system they have playing because riscky to trust

Of course we have rules and team member ready all kinds of rules. Our team really awesome works.
Quite loud and self-confident statement. Perhaps in vain you so categorically speak yourself, but will be excellent if you are able to confirm it in practice.

I agree with you as I see that it is the first project of this developer and he still hasn't proved in any way, however who knows, perhaps right now his hour of triumph.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:56:03 PM

This project has provided alot of good things about the development of the mining industry. The innovative concept of this project that will help in the mining industry will surely help them in gaining more mining enthusiasm.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:32:45 PM

This project has a lot more potentials to keep going here in the crypto currency community. I can see that the concepts are being made very well integrated to its platform which resulted to catch the people's interest and give continuous trust and support to this Quick crypto project. Furthermore, I was hoping that the team will keep up progressing.
mrbanjo

Activity: 1134
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:51:13 PM

This project has a lot more potentials to keep going here in the crypto currency community. I can see that the concepts are being made very well integrated to its platform which resulted to catch the people's interest and give continuous trust and support to this Quick crypto project. Furthermore, I was hoping that the team will keep up progressing.

Mining projects in recent years are not very profitable for investments, but all because the technology is going forward and the mining of the farm does not keep up with it.
If earlier it was possible to make a profit by increasing the price, now when it falls, companies show only losses. The history of bitmine which finished the second quarter already at a loss proves it best in graph.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:36:58 PM

Mining projects in recent years are not very profitable for investments, but all because the technology is going forward and the mining of the farm does not keep up with it.
If earlier it was possible to make a profit by increasing the price, now when it falls, companies show only losses. The history of bitmine which finished the second quarter already at a loss proves it best in graph.
Yes, indeed. That's because of the miners increased more and more people getting interested to mine with any computing devices and every pool in the entire world keep decreasing the reward.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:52:51 PM

A project can get more potentials if they have fund and a community in which the community will always support the project. If they lose their attention, they'll get more risk.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:03:46 PM

Insisted all the instructions for the activity should be met and there should be a validation for the involvement dealing with every task assigned in the process of mining so that the miner can smoothly execute his methods.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:24:54 PM

I think those rules are for the team but if you can have some rules for the investors it will help in the ICO.but i am satisfied with your effort without any tough rules 
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:12:58 PM

A project can get more potentials if they have fund and a community in which the community will always support the project. If they lose their attention, they'll get more risk.
I think there is a vast community behind the project, which has been consistently supporting the project since from the beginning.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:50:48 PM

This project has provided alot of good things about the development of the mining industry. The innovative concept of this project that will help in the mining industry will surely help them in gaining more mining enthusiasm.
So, concerning a mining I agree, without it it is simply impossible presently. It is interesting whether the project will be able to show some powerful competition in relation to the existing similar platforms.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:58:55 PM

So, concerning a mining I agree, without it it is simply impossible presently. It is interesting whether the project will be able to show some powerful competition in relation to the existing similar platforms.
Not only with similar platforms there was mere supporters who are actively advertising the project in various communities, so there was more chances to gain global vision.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:08:18 PM

Not only with similar platforms there was mere supporters who are actively advertising the project in various communities, so there was more chances to gain global vision.

You are rigth, investors are the head so that the project will be known and it will grow and same with the supporters. They have capability on how to get the project moderately functional and achieving the success of it. Though their are threats that come along but it is a challenge know where.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:48:17 PM

Exactly, they were have a couple of supporters on this project which maybe a good start for a bright future. The support of the community will be the best assets to the extent of their platform in order to be acknowledge by those potential investors.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:11:34 PM

I wish to the project of a good way in development. It is quite difficult to conquer now peaks as the competition became simply huge.
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:41:48 PM

With this kind of project mining enthusiastic will continue to work with this kind of job since this project will provide good quality services. Moreover, this project is very innovative which is very important for the future of the community who are mining enthusiasm.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:17:47 PM

With this kind of project mining enthusiastic will continue to work with this kind of job since this project will provide good quality services. Moreover, this project is very innovative which is very important for the future of the community who are mining enthusiasm.

The project is really decorative for the future usage and earnings. This is very creative project because it will raise the future earnungs. The Mining Innovation can create a new way in the business that can be attract to anyone and also can earn more investors.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:29:26 PM

The project is really decorative for the future usage and earnings. This is very creative project because it will raise the future earnungs. The Mining Innovation can create a new way in the business that can be attract to anyone and also can earn more investors.
The thing that we have to know that the project is likely not a scam project. That's why they always working hard to make a new feature on the platform which can attract new customers.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:51:42 PM

I'm not pretty sure how an innovation of a digital mining product can make an important living for the miner enthusiasm because they just keep mining bitcoin or other big crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: