Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:59:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)(Quick)⚡️⚡️[Digital Mining Innovation]⚡️⚡️  (Read 31377 times)
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:29:12 PM

As of now, there are truly a lots of people that wanted to see what the Quick have in their sleeves. But due to the current downfall of the project, it greatly affects a lots of crypto projects including this digital mining innovation project, the Quick. I hope so that in the coing more days, crypto market price will rise up into its normal state, also for the good of Quick.
Despite gradual death of the market, all the same people have a desire to see some projects in work and it is not only about quick.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
GromovSer

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:55:56 PM

Developers, whether you are going to undertake something at last? At the moment your experience and skills are necessary as it is impossible by the way.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:01:33 PM

As of now, there are truly a lots of people that wanted to see what the Quick have in their sleeves. But due to the current downfall of the project, it greatly affects a lots of crypto projects including this digital mining innovation project, the Quick. I hope so that in the coing more days, crypto market price will rise up into its normal state, also for the good of Quick.
Despite gradual death of the market, all the same people have a desire to see some projects in work and it is not only about quick.
Exactly its not only about the Quick. If the market will recover and come up from the current situation then it will good for all the ico. We all are hoping for better market situation. And hopefully it happen very soon.
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:06:05 PM

Hmm i saw a Ann of a project a few days or weeks ago that looke identical to this one.. same pictures and so on
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:28:23 PM

Hmm i saw a Ann of a project a few days or weeks ago that looke identical to this one.. same pictures and so on
The majority of projects are similar at each other, very impressively. Now it is difficult to think up something unique as all ideas are almost exhausted.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:05:10 AM

Good to see that the Quick is very in its mode that is really doing the best they could even the crypto market is still on downfall. Well good to see that they are maintaining its goes performance and show off how potential the entire project is, having a complete set of information needed and necessary. So I am really rooting to you team! Keep up and prove the best you can to the community.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:33:08 AM

Quick has achieved many achievements in the form of projects development and also they gained a great amount of the community, as well as investors for the project's continuous support.
Yes, investors have shown their huge support towards the project. And according to the time their community's getting bigger and much more stronger.

Can't see any support though, like in the past couple of days there's been barely any people talking about the project here atleast from what I've seen
Nowadays they are not getting great support is because of the bearish market. No one is happy with the current market. That's why the number of peoples is constantly reducing.
As per the time passes the market will go to recover and start to pump it. And after that, I believe everyone will start to coming forward to showing their support towards the project.
Yes, I hope that too that the crypto market will come to recover again and this will surely give a good impact to the project Quick. Good to see that even in the most crucial part of the community, Quick is going good.
Indeed true, but I don't think that the market will recover soon. Because according to the chart it is consistently falling. So it will take more time to recover itself.

It's gonna take a lot of time for the market to reach any point even close to what we can call a recovery. We're already at like what? 3700$ for BTCs
anodyne

Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:58:48 AM

Well yes, it is not only about the Quick. I also mean that too that if the crypto market will come back to normal again, people will gladly to rejoice again for the good of the different crypto projects. So good to see there in that time comes that the Quick will remain its good status and performance.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:55:52 PM

Quick has achieved many achievements in the form of projects development and also they gained a great amount of the community, as well as investors for the project's continuous support.
Yes, investors have shown their huge support towards the project. And according to the time their community's getting bigger and much more stronger.

Can't see any support though, like in the past couple of days there's been barely any people talking about the project here atleast from what I've seen
Nowadays they are not getting great support is because of the bearish market. No one is happy with the current market. That's why the number of peoples is constantly reducing.
As per the time passes the market will go to recover and start to pump it. And after that, I believe everyone will start to coming forward to showing their support towards the project.
Yes, I hope that too that the crypto market will come to recover again and this will surely give a good impact to the project Quick. Good to see that even in the most crucial part of the community, Quick is going good.
Indeed true, but I don't think that the market will recover soon. Because according to the chart it is consistently falling. So it will take more time to recover itself.

It's gonna take a lot of time for the market to reach any point even close to what we can call a recovery. We're already at like what? 3700$ for BTCs
As we can see today's tremendous growth in the market, we can hoping soon that the market will start to recover. Because BTC today crossed the 4000$ benchmark since from very long.
Anish02

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:01:49 PM

As we can see today's tremendous growth in the market, we can hoping soon that the market will start to recover. Because BTC today crossed the 4000$ benchmark since from very long.
Yes, agree with you, because of the today's massive change in the market situation not only ico's but also everything will become fine as per the time passes.
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:25:50 PM

Its been very long time that's the team hasn't provide an update. They have to provide updates related to the development of the project.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:31:49 PM

Its been very long time that's the team hasn't provided an update. They have to provide updates related to the development of the project.
Yes, exactly investors and community members have waiting for an update since a very long time. If the team provides updates as early as possible then it will become clear for everyone to get an understand about the project's development.

anodyne

Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:51:20 AM

Its been very long time that's the team hasn't provided an update. They have to provide updates related to the development of the project.
Yes, exactly investors and community members have waiting for an update since a very long time. If the team provides updates as early as possible then it will become clear for everyone to get an understand about the project's development.
They team should really have to make updates. It is very important for the team to have them provides updates because this is what the people of the community really need to know a continuous information regarding the project. I hope so that the  team will give us updates now from the longtime no announcements from them.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Mikwik

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:40:10 AM

Its been very long time that's the team hasn't provide an update. They have to provide updates related to the development of the project.
I have yet it noticed too that its been a long time since the Quick team have given us updates here in their Ann thread. Well, maybe the Quick project have something important taken seriously as of now.I hope that the Quick project team will not neglect its community since it will be the way to its success.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:31:28 AM

I have yet it noticed too that its been a long time since the Quick team have given us updates here in their Ann thread. Well, maybe the Quick project have something important taken seriously as of now.I hope that the Quick project team will not neglect its community since it will be the way to its success.

Then they should have hired a community manager or someone not involved in the actual development of the project to get involved here while they were busy
Kamal264

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:32:20 AM

What brightest differences at this platform with acquaintances all cloud mining? Whether there is something the general here or just sphere is similar?
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:11:08 PM

Then they should have hired a community manager or someone not involved in the actual development of the project to get involved here while they were busy
I think they already have the community manger to manage all the queries related to the project. But nevertheless they are not continuously providing the updates.

Anish02

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:16:28 PM

They team should really have to make updates. It is very important for the team to have them provides updates because this is what the people of the community really need to know a continuous information regarding the project. I hope so that the team will give us updates now from the longtime no announcements from them.
Yes, hopefully after reading our comments the team will take this thing seriously and will start to provide every necessary update regarding the project.
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:29:26 PM

I think they already have the community manger to manage all the queries related to the project. But nevertheless, they are not continuously providing the updates.
If they have a community manager then it's their responsibility to provide the ongoing updates about the development of the project.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:54:04 PM

I think developers now stay in a little shock because of the cost of air and hardly we will receive some updates in the nearest future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: