Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 02:24:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥⛏️ [MAINNET] [UPX] uPlexa ⚡️ Anonymity and eCommerce via IoT  (Read 50910 times)
iNhicz26

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 05:25:15 AM

Web wallet error again

Hi! Web wallets are not a good way to go, by the way... they can be very risky, and I've seen a very serious project under attack by a vicious hacker, who stole lots of coins by hacking a web wallet.

I understand the ease of use that people are trying to get by using web wallets, I'm always tempted to use them too instead of quirky linux or windows wallets that take ages to synchronize, but now that the Android wallet is alive and kicking, I'd definitely recommend using that one, ease of use is perfect and you won't face the same security issues (you can configure it to use your finger print to be able to make any transactions or check your "little secrets" - your keys Wink )

Yeah I totally agree, the added benefit of the Android wallet is that if you do have another wallet (GUI or Web) you can use the seed from those and restore it on the android wallet, I have my Windows GUI wallet loaded on my Android wallet and it works well!
It's user friendly so anyone, even people new to Crypto should have no issues using it.

me too i am using web wallet in some other project and thanks good all of them is working fine and nothings seems the problem.
tybiboune

Activity: 313
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:57:33 AM

By the way, does the Android wallet use the same wallet.dat as the windows / linux wallets? That would definitely be very nice and user-friendly Smiley
Korifeetxs

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:07:10 AM

That is definately user-friendly!

I am using the webwallet every once in a while and never ran into any trouble with it. I hope the problems with it are all gone now..
Personally I like having the option besides the android wallet.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 03:07:08 PM

Web wallet error again

If you don't get an answer here, you should visit the telegram group from this project because maybe there is more information here. Just a suggestion for you. Good luck.

Wallet should be back up and running again now. The dev's restarted some associated services.
Please let us know if you encounter more problems. Feel free to join our discord, where you can talk to more of us on-demand; https://discord.gg/a7mAQwJ Smiley

It looks like your question has been answered by the development team. Thank you for the information needed by some people here. It's good to respond to questions from the project.
Ribbitforum

Activity: 487
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 09:35:14 AM

Android wallet constantly closing. Web wallet still error. My UPX stuck in the wallet. Developers sleping!

Uplexa Web Wallet is Still in Beta, so should expect that it will go down and up and have an error every time, Lets wait for the team to fix it

Dev's have confirmed that the web wallet is back up. They also think they have fixed the problem. Please feel free to provide feedback if you all continue to have problems.

I can't say that i've ever had any issues with my Android wallet, granted i don't keep mine open 24x7. I don't see the point the wallet syncs fast enough so when i need it i just open it up, wait a minute or so for it to sync, do what i need to then close it again.

The bonus of course is its just a copy of my GUI wallet, so in theory i've made my GUI wallet mobile, the best of both worlds:
As secure as the GUI wallet and as mobile as the Web wallet.

I've said it before and i'll say it again, IMHO the web wallet is obsolete.

I prefer the web wallet. It is simple, almost zero waiting for sync, no blockchain files taking up drive space.
You can access it via any web enabled device. Having options is not obsolete, it is nice Smiley
But web wallet is not safe to stored our UPX,,Its much best and safe to use the gui wallet. Theres is nothing to worry for the hacker
whotheff

Activity: 762
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 08:56:39 PM

I agree on safety, using GUI wallet safety is higher.
With web wallet you are prone to traffic listening
and address spoofing.

BtcBlack

Activity: 295
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 09:32:16 AM

24926.48 (+4926.48 fee)

Great fee Angry

congratulations uplexa team!!
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 10:29:14 AM

Android wallet constantly closing. Web wallet still error. My UPX stuck in the wallet. Developers sleping!

Uplexa Web Wallet is Still in Beta, so should expect that it will go down and up and have an error everytime, Lets wait for the team to fix it

however, this does not mean, that it can be constantly mistaken. all the most convenient service conditions should be created

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
neqniox

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 12:44:02 PM

Uplexa Web Wallet is Still in Beta, so should expect that it will go down and up and have an error everytime, Lets wait for the team to fix it

however, this does not mean, that it can be constantly mistaken. all the most convenient service conditions should be created

There is absolutely no such fee near that %.

If you need help, please post more information (including screen shots of this claim) via the correct channels, either via the official discord (https://discord.gg/a7mAQwJ) or the forum (https://www.uplexaforum.com).

Sadly, it's beginning to look like you're just posting negative FUD across multiple platforms, despite the fact that lots of us are here to help with genuine problems.
I'd like to think that other people reading this thread can see that, and can see that the team are here to help!

Thanks,
neq.
neqniox

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 12:49:25 PM

Hi - it's actually been fixed now. There were only 3 outages that i'm aware of, and for each of those it was recommended that users use the fully-stable GUI wallet, whilst other important development work was fixed.

Whilst this is very much BETA, and stability was never implied, we appreciate this was an inconvenience, and we will try to ensure better communication going forward Smiley

Thanks,
neq
Adrian_760

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 05:35:49 PM

Just wanna say that yes I had a little bit of problems with web wallet from time to time but not something serious.

To say that devs are sleeping when talking about this beautiful project is no more than an overstatement.

Of course that is true that from time to time issues with web wallet recurred and this could be considered an issue if taking out of context. And the context is that this is a 2 months old baby project that developed in this time more than other competitors that are way older.

Taking those facts into consideration I wouldn't wish for anything more. Everything I'm just hopping is that the team will keep up with this great attitude in the future.
Adrian_760

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 05:47:35 PM

BTW any reason for the decline in difficulty ?
uPlexa (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 143
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:48:21 PM

BTW any reason for the decline in difficulty ?

Some miners left because they haven't seen any dramatic price action 👌
Adrian_760

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:14:44 PM

When?? In a couple of weeks? And by a dramatic action you mean a pump? Smiley
neqniox

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:28:24 PM

Yeah, this is the normal evolution of a new cryptocurrency.
Luckily, the development team are more interested in it's use case and actually making the product useful, than a few people making an early quick buck Smiley
Adrian_760

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:14:43 PM

Luckily, the development team are more interested in it's use case and actually making the product useful, than a few people making an early quick buck Smiley

I see it the same way too. The price will almost always follow good projects. At this time I think it's an opportunity to accumulate as much as we can.

P. S. Any reason still not in CMC ?
neqniox

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 09:34:36 PM

I see it the same way too. The price will almost always follow good projects. At this time I think it's an opportunity to accumulate as much as we can.

CMC have been known to take a couple of weeks to complete a listing.
The hope is that it's listed this coming week, but I would not be surprised if it takes a little longer!
Adrian_760

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 09:47:40 PM

Quote from: Adrian_760
link=topic=5058404.msg49570502#msg49570502 date=1549221284

The hope is that it's listed this coming week, but I would not be surprised if it takes a little longer!

But CMC are listing coins by themselves after all the conditions are being fulfilled or the UPX teem should make any  procedures in oreder to get listed?

With the couple of weeks probably u are right but even though I don't like to talk about others I can't pretend that I didn't see that Grin got listed over night essentially.
neqniox

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 10:00:07 PM

But CMC are listing coins by themselves after all the conditions are being fulfilled or the UPX teem should make any  procedures in oreder to get listed?

With the couple of weeks probably u are right but even though I don't like to talk about others I can't pretend that I didn't see that Grin got listed over night essentially.

CMC's main prerequisite is that the coin must be listed on at least two CMC-supported exchanges, prior to being listing.
uPlexa has met this requirement via it's listing's on Graviex and STEX.

I can't speak for other projects, but I believe GRIN was being developed long before it was public knowledge, so they probably arranged for exchange listings on launch.

So all we can do now is wait Smiley ....in the meantime there's lots of work going on in the background....which means lots of exciting news on the way for the community! Wink
Adrian_760

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 10:25:43 PM

But CMC are listing coins by themselves after all the conditions are being fulfilled or the UPX teem should make any  procedures in oreder to get listed?

CMC's main prerequisite is that the coin must be listed on at least two CMC-supported exchanges, prior to being listing.

I can't speak for other projects, but I believe GRIN was being developed long before it was public knowledge, so they probably arranged for exchange listings on launch.

So all we can do now is wait Smiley ....in the meantime there's lots of work going on in the background....which means lots of exciting news on the way for the community! Wink

To be honest I found out the minimum 2 exchanges requirement maximum 1 month ago by trying to find out why a coin like UPX is not listed.

I can't comment on that rule anything except that I think that a minimum amount of volume would be much more important than at least two or many more exchanges with essentially no volume at all.

By no means I'm not trying to be critical about CMC but of course everywhere it's room for improvement.

In the end as u say all we can do for now is to wait but I can't hide my excitement about UPX. I really really have a great feeling about it's future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: